Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do I really have to be the guy to point out this thread should be in the blog section? That first post is a mile long!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Maybe it would be easier for more fans to do this if the present didn't suck so damn much...

Says the guy with Tommy Dreamer going through a flamming table as his sig
    haha yeah..but i dont complain lol

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Attitude era is gone let it R.I.P.

Blog Entries
    you dumbasses, i never said attitude era is coming back, I was talking about the stars in the next era, you know the one after this current 'pg' era is over. Its funny just because I decided to call it 'nu' attitude era that you think its all about attitude era. Seriously go back to school if you can't read.

Bunch of tools, no wonder no ones takes IWC seriously because you are too ignorant and judge things by the title. Not once did I say its going to be attitude era again, the whole post just talks about how certain wrestlers would benefit with a gimmick. When was Batista in the attiude era, or the ultimate warrior? stupid stupid stupid marks.

Typical fat racist ignorant americans

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. How are we racist, and

2. Not all of us are Americans, so in future call us global pigs or something that sounds better.

3. Oh and I enjoyed reading your ideas.

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    you dumbasses, i never said attitude era is coming back, I was talking about the stars in the next era, you know the one after this current 'pg' era is over. Its funny just because I decided to call it 'nu' attitude era that you think its all about attitude era. Seriously go back to school if you can't read.

Bunch of tools, no wonder no ones takes IWC seriously because you are too ignorant and judge things by the title. Not once did I say its going to be attitude era again, the whole post just talks about how certain wrestlers would benefit with a gimmick. When was Batista in the attiude era, or the ultimate warrior? stupid stupid stupid marks.

Dude your calling people marks? You started a freaking post on a iwc forum. Guess what buddy thar makes you just as bad as everybody reading it.
    Plus you're a hypocrite cause you want ppl to read your post not judge it by the title yet you judge ppl cause they're from USA.
    racism lives everywhere Canada too
    Lastly, I'm from Texas not America and don't you EVER confuse the two asshole.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    2. Not all of us are Americans, so in future call us global pigs or something that sounds better.
    Thank you for correcting him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    When you say the "Nu Attitude Era", of course people are going to make assumptions that you are talking about the Attitude Era which you are. You can't get mad, just take the comments maturely.

Calling somebody a mark on a wrestling site doesn't make any sense, to be honest.

This is ban-worthy right here. Also, not everyone on this site is from America. Its a diverse site. Ignorance, just ignorance.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."