Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you know with these fake injuries..if kanes one is...maybe its a way for them to have time off

This is old news to me. I thought Kane was stale & boring way back in about 2007. He's still had small moments since then but for awhile he's been a main event jobber & a guy putting over younger guys. For example, if Colt Cabana is on SD then he'll beat Kane in a shortish match where someone will get involved like Mark Henry then the following week a championless Christian will beat Kane clean.

Kane hasn't been good in the ring in i'd say a decade & I'm pretty sure he was wearing a mask because he doesn't have mic skills as we have seen since he has removed the mask. He took off the mask because he said it bothered his breathing during matches but as we can see from Rey, masks have come a long way since those days & I think he can get one made that can allow him to breathe normally. He needs the mask back & he needs to be destroying everyone but atm that's Mark Henry's gimmic so he may have to be moved to RAW for it to work right.

i think sometimes kane works for putting people over, which is a good thing and is one of the reasons that people respect him backstage

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    i think sometimes kane works for putting people over, which is a good thing and is one of the reasons that people respect him backstage
    Yep the guy is very well respected because he has no ego,

At any given moment he thanks Taker for how hes got so far in his career and admits he wouldnt be half the wrestler he is today if it wasnt for taker.

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Blog Entries
    Truthfully I think Kane would be better at doing Henry's gimmick then Henry. Since Kane use to do it all the time. Oh how I miss the old Kane.

Kane has started to suck because he's being pushed around by randy ortan and Mark henry.
    The big show has also been shown the meaning of strength by mark henry.
    I'm not a fan of Kane because I don't think hes anything special, except when he jumps of the top rope which is quite cool