Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Help with my WWE?

Simply, I'm looking for a bit of help.

Over the next week or so, I'll be building up to, and writing, my own Cyber Sunday, and need votes on the matches to make it as realistic as possible.

I would put polls but that would take up the entire home page, so I thought I'd make a brand new thread, and post the matches/choices as they happen in the original thread. The link of the original thread is in my sig if anybody wants to have a read through the past few months.

Basically, if anybody would take the time to send me a PM, or simply even reply on here with their choices for each match, that would really help me.

In the event of a draw, I'll make the decision.

Thanks to anybody who does take the time out to help me.

I'll post the first choices on here when I post the first shows on my thread which will be later today-tomorrow.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Well you know you got my support and votes mate, let's see who else is willing to vote to make this upcoming PPV more realistic.

Let's hope the people vote, take care mate.

I'll vote dude!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I'll vote dude!
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Well you know you got my support and votes mate, let's see who else is willing to vote to make this upcoming PPV more realistic.

Let's hope the people vote, take care mate.
    I know yeah mate, thanks!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

After one week of shows, which you can check out on my thread 'If I Were Vince McMahon 2', this is the card so far for Cyber Sunday.

Updated Cyber Sunday card

Big Show vs. Kane- Fans choose the stipulation: Last Ride match/Casket match/Buried Alive match

Rey Mysterio/Drew Mcintyre/John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk(c)- WWE Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Losers of the WWE Championship vote vs. Simply Priceless(c)- Tag Championships

Kharma/Melina/Natalya vs. Aksana(c)- Divas Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Sheamus vs. Christian(c)- World Heavyweight Championship- Fans choose the stipulation: Stretcher Match/Last Man Standing Match/Steel Cage Match

Voting is now open for these matches. You can reply to this thread or send me a PM. Would help with surprise if it was a PM but if you just want to reply on here, it's fine

Again, thanks for the help

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

My votes will be given once the final Cyber Sunday PPV Card is announced.

Two weeks of shows have come and gone! These shows are now up on my normal thread, If I Were Vince McMahon 2- Go and check them out!

Here is the card so far for Cyber Sunday:

Updated Cyber Sunday card

Big Show vs. Kane- Fans choose the stipulation: Last Ride match/Casket match/Buried Alive match

Rey Mysterio/Drew Mcintyre/John Morrison vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk(c)- WWE Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Kharma/Melina/Natalya vs. Aksana(c)- Divas Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Sheamus vs. Christian(c)- World Heavyweight Championship- Fans choose the stipulation: Stretcher Match/Last Man Standing Match/Steel Cage Match

Kofi Kingston/Johnny Curtis/Evan Bourne vs. Tyler Reks(c)- US Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Brodus Clay & Justin Gabriel vs. The Corre- Fans choose the stipulation: Elimination Rules/Gauntlet Match/Tornado Tag Match

Dolph Ziggler/Mark Henry/Dolph Ziggler vs. Mark Henry vs. Sin Cara(c)- ICT Championship- Fans choose the challenger(s)

As I'm guessing that whoever is voting will wait until after the final weeks of shows, I will just remind you that voting is open right now, and you can vote as the matches become available.

As I am the booker, I know exactly what the final card & choices are, and there is more to be announced yet, so make sure you check out the final set of shows.

Thanks for the help anybody takes the time to give out.

It is much appreciated.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Ill help ya out Here we go

Kofi Kingston/Johnny Curtis/Evan Bourne vs. Tyler Reks(c)- US Championship- Fans choose the challenger

Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Brodus Clay & Justin Gabriel vs. The Corre- Fans choose the stipulation: Elimination Rules/Gauntlet Match/Tornado Tag Match

Dolph Ziggler/Mark Henry/Dolph Ziggler vs. Mark Henry vs. Sin Cara(c)- ICT Championship- Fans choose the challenger(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lykkekage View Post
    Ill help ya out Here we go

Cheers mate!

If you do anything like this with your fed mate, i'll be happy to help

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Well I have my NXT Polls up sometimes, if you can help with voting on them, that would be awesome