Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beth Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Don't pay no mind to Douchedoutforlife.

As for do I think Ryder is overrated? I say no. He has potential and he has been entertaining. It boggles my mind that hes rarely on Raw these days.
    Exactly, he has potential. I think if WWE would give him a new character, he could be huge!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666 View Post
    calling Beth Phoenix the John Cena of the divas is insult. I would consider Kelly Kelly the John Cena of the divas. Not very entertaining and can't wrestle but yet people like them.
    No its not an insult. John Cena is the face of the WWE. No matter how you feel about the guy, hes the main guy these days(unless Punk gets pushed as the face of the company then Cena is the second main guy! Sorry Cena ) and using him as a insult doesn't hold much water.

Also, the whole "Cena can't wrestle!" thing is getting pretty old. He proved at MITB that he can hang with the best of em.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I bet I would get tons of heat from people if I posted that! Saying, "Ban this troll."
    Honestly.... These guys are mostly nice. Especially to girls. They all leave alot to be desired in the social skills department, but they arent complete lost causes.

Having an opinion is perfectly normal. I like to read what others think, even some of the nonsensical dribble posted by irelandspatriot.
    If they havent banned me yet, you will be fine.

You have to give Kelly Kelly some credit, she came into the business without any training or experience, and she has gotten better over the years. No, I am not a KK fan. People like Kaitlyn and she's not very good.

You have to give Kelly Kelly some credit, she came into the business without any training or experience, and she has gotten better over the years. No, I am not a KK fan. People like Kaitlyn and she's not very good.
    Yeah, but when you're that over with the fan in the Diva's division mostly means you have a pretty face. Glorified eye candy, really.

Yeah look at what she and the bellas and Eve turned the divas championship into.

Prior to them we had Natayla, Beth Phoenix, Melina, Mickie James and even Laycool who were atleast slighty entertaining. Now its a waste as space as a few members call it these 4 divas are toilet break experts.

Fresh Member
    I think we have to paint the Divas with a different brush in this sort of situation. The divas' first priority is to be eye candy not sound ring technicians. And I don't mean that in a demoralizing or sexist manner, but you'd have to side with me on this one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by radturtle View Post
    I think we have to paint the Divas with a different brush in this sort of situation. The divas' first priority is to be eye candy not sound ring technicians. And I don't mean that in a demoralizing or sexist manner, but you'd have to side with me on this one.
    Agreed, I think Ivory summed it up best in her recent interview about how the women have changed, back in the 80s she was expected to learn by watching the men, when she started in GLOW all the girls had to watch WWF every night since they couldn't afford men to train them. The Divas today have it to easy, back then you were expected to put on a high quality match or don't show up for work again.

WWE should really hire one of these veteran Divas to come and train the Divas and show them what a decent wrestling match looks like, Ivory, Tori, Molly, anyone could easily whip these girls into shape
    Right to Un-censor!