Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Wwe is real?????

People who think WWE or any other Wrestling Company is Real you watch this movie way!!!!! to much

THE END OF THE PG ERA IS FINALLY HERE....WAIT!!....I THOUGHT IT IS CALLED THE CENA ERA WELL THANK GOD THAT BULLSHIT!!! IS OVER

hahaha best thing you have posted that moives funny

North Hollywood on Radford, near the In-and-Out Burger
    WWE is real... TNA is fake. Get it right.

I laugh when people argue wrestling is real, I mean vince and all the wrestler's themselves admit its scripted with pre determined outcomes. theyre not allowed use closed fists, god its like when someone argues that a tv soap is real ha. even in that movie its aknowledged is fake to an extent excellant clip haha

Quote Originally Posted by jrsckilla23 View Post
    People who think WWE or any other Wrestling Company is Real you watch this movie way!!!!! to much
    But what about SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT?

Mini-rant - It drives me crazy when people call wrestling fake...predetermined, choreographed, or acting sure but you can't really fake getting thrown off the roof of a Hell in a Cell and landing on a table. You can plan it and put safeguards to protect someone but at the end of the day someone is really falling that far and really hitting a table. Sorry for this btw

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    But what about SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT?

Mini-rant - It drives me crazy when people call wrestling fake...predetermined, choreographed, or acting sure but you can't really fake getting thrown off the roof of a Hell in a Cell and landing on a table. You can plan it and put safeguards to protect someone but at the end of the day someone is really falling that far and really hitting a table. Sorry for this btw
    yes but the same could be said about an action film with the stunts involved... die hard wasnt real haha

seriously though i get your point i mean when people refer to the storylines as real or the normal no-stunt spots in a match as real, you only have to look at an mma fight and see the way thy look afterwords and compare it to a wwe match and how they look to realise theyre not punching each other on the same level. but the risks involved in wrestling are real!

Blog Entries
    That was so hilarious, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by CM_Jericho View Post
    WWE is real... TNA is fake. Get it right.
    yes,true.Male Cheerleaders,The GM's retarted nephew,a cross dresser,a pirate and a leprechaun being Cruiserweight champion are all far more believable than AJ Styles and Samoa Joe....

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    yes,true.Male Cheerleaders,The GM's retarted nephew,a cross dresser,a pirate and a leprechaun being Cruiserweight champion are all far more believable than AJ Styles and Samoa Joe....
    LMAO! Well said!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Dude take a chill pill. He's only being sarcastic.

"I am not a NUGGET!"