Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I might be able to cook one more up just for the hell of it..
    This would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This would be awesome!
    Your latest comments about one of the Backstreet Boys recently, makes you a candidate for creepy guy of the week lolol..

619......you ought to interview Sir Gunther Wigbert.....The Andorian Monk.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Your latest comments about one of the Backstreet Boys recently, makes you a candidate for creepy guy of the week lolol..
    You saw that? I thought it would give a few people some laughs hahahaha

Blog Entries
    Just bumping cos one of my pet peeve is that similar sticky's should be together

T1CG will be hosting another show soon, so if you're an e-fedder and you want in, message me and we'll get you booked.. Its going to be 3 guests per show with the creepy guy of the week award, music video, and prank of the week segments still intact.. Leave your maturity at the door, and welcome a world of pure fecal matter..

Black Ninja!
    T1CG will be hosting another show soon, so if you're an e-fedder and you want in, message me and we'll get you booked.. Its going to be 3 guests per show with the creepy guy of the week award, music video, and prank of the week segments still intact.. Leave your maturity at the door, and welcome a world of pure fecal matter..
    Is this, like, step one in Young Sau coming out of retirement? Please say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Is this, like, step one in Young Sau coming out of retirement? Please say yes.
    Retirement as writer, yes, im coming out of retirement to start writing again for the feds in September.. As a character, not really, i'll take care of bot characters, but besides that, not so much.. #Salute to my brotha Jman, its been a long time..

Black Ninja!
    Retirement as writer, yes, im coming out of retirement to start writing again for the feds in September.. As a character, not really, i'll take care of bot characters, but besides that, not so much.. #Salute to my brotha Jman, its been a long time..
    It has, bruv. Too long. Excited to hear you're getting back in the game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    t1cg will be hosting another show soon, so if you're an e-fedder and you want in, message me and we'll get you booked.. Its going to be 3 guests per show with the creepy guy of the week award, music video, and prank of the week segments still intact.. Leave your maturity at the door, and welcome a world of pure fecal matter..
    sau is coming back!!!!!!!!!