Daniel Bryan "Mr Nice Guy"

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN SPOILERS.

Okay, so I just read the smackdown spoilers and see Daniel Bryan "plans" on cashing in his money in the bank at wrestlemania 28, (KENNNNEDYYYYY) But this is what I think and should happen with Daniel Bryan. It looks like Shemus is getting a slow face turn on smackdown and will slowly become a big face on smackdown. Now they have Christian retain his title at summerslam then put him in a feud with Sheamus. At this time Orton will be in a feud with Mark Henry to keep everyone happy. Now Sheamus wins the title from christian at the pay per view after summerslam they crowd all cheering for him the new good guy. Then Daniel Bryans music hits he walks down looking angry microphone and breifcase in hand. "Im sick and tired of big guys like you bullying you way to the top blah blah blah" the crowd start to boo seeing what is about to happen (besides the DB loyals) then he cashes in wins the title kicks sheamus in the head a few times then there we have a surprise heel world champion Daniel Bryan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 18gns9bk View Post

Okay, so I just read the smackdown spoilers and see Daniel Bryan "plans" on cashing in his money in the bank at wrestlemania 28, (KENNNNEDYYYYY) But this is what I think and should happen with Daniel Bryan. It looks like Shemus is getting a slow face turn on smackdown and will slowly become a big face on smackdown. Now they have Christian retain his title at summerslam then put him in a feud with Sheamus. At this time Orton will be in a feud with Mark Henry to keep everyone happy. Now Sheamus wins the title from christian at the pay per view after summerslam they crowd all cheering for him the new good guy. Then Daniel Bryans music hits he walks down looking angry microphone and breifcase in hand. "Im sick and tired of big guys like you bullying you way to the top blah blah blah" the crowd start to boo seeing what is about to happen (besides the DB loyals) then he cashes in wins the title kicks sheamus in the head a few times then there we have a surprise heel world champion Daniel Bryan.

little Tip bro they might make you put Spoilers in the title

anyways this fits Perfect for Me this gives them time to Build him into the Main Event as long as he dont loose it
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Oh I will remember that for my future posts if I have spoilers. I really think they should make him heel with the cash in because now that he stated he will cash in at mania it would make sense for him to cash in before hand and go heel. I have always wanted to see something epic like have someone cash in the last show before Wrestlemania and make everyone go wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by 18gns9bk View Post

no just no !!

yes yes yes

8 month left until WM28...I wonder what WWE do for Bryan until then,I hope they dont change plan for having Bryan suddenly cash in before WM.

Well Booker T was first to mention it so I dont know if thats just his ideas or them planting seeds for some reason. Also side note dose any one know where Danielsons new music came from? Also I saw some new design on his boots that look like has some Japanese, I assume its stands for American Dragon? I did like his other trunks with the Dragon right on them.