Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    On top of my head right now:
    WHEN DID YOU BECOME A CM PUNK FAN?

What match made you a fan?
    His match series with Joe and feud with Jimmy rave

What promo made you a fan?
    2006 roh unscripted,his last appearance at ring of honor.After he gave a speech Punk exit the building and did snow angel in his wrestling trunks.

What year did you become a fan?
    2005 - watch his roh stuff,brief appearance at tna with james mitchell,his appearance at zero-1 promotion,and then old iwa stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar8902 View Post
    No it's the wrestling God speaking look I'm not trying to be an asshole but if u guys think so ya can gofuckurselfs I'm stating the truth here none of u guys ever liked cm punk and u guys know it idc if u guys say u became a fan of his on this day this year ur mothers years ur dog days whatever u guys are a bunch of liars u know u guys went to wiki to find info on punk and post here but u all know u became a fan after the legendary promo on Raw sorry but true u guys are fans now but wait till time passes by and punk is nowhere to be seen all of u will forget about him just like with jeff hardy and jump on the bandwagon again for someone else and post the same shit about another wrestler cause like punk said he's just a spoke on the wwe wheel it will still keep turning the reason he left was cause of the bandwagon like u guys

GOD HAS SPOKEN!!!
    Since your original quote was right under my comment I felt there was a need to reply back to you since you want to attention.

First off, you are not God. Your not even a God in the website so please, find another IWC to harass.

Second, you are doing this to get responses to your little opinion...and I wasn't even going to respond at first but being that you're getting mad over the fact that at people making fun of your "so precious" reply when you didn't follow suit and "honestly" state when you became a fan or not of CM Punk is so hypocritical - something that "Gods" don't do.

Third, the legendary promo "is" why the comments are up here dimwit.

Lastly, it's the IWC - we can say what we want. You don't like it, you can join what I like to call the IWC's Kiss Our Ass Club, the Greatness Edition.

Oh it's true!!! I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    Lastly, it's the IWC - we can say what we want. You don't like it, you can join what I like to call the IWC's Kiss Our Ass Club, the Greatness Edition.

Since your original quote was right under my comment I felt there was a need to reply back to you since you want to attention.

First off, you are not God. Your not even a God in the website so please, find another IWC to harass.

Second, you are doing this to get responses to your little opinion...and I wasn't even going to respond at first but being that you're getting mad over the fact that at people making fun of your "so precious" reply when you didn't follow suit and "honestly" state when you became a fan or not of CM Punk is so hypocritical - something that "Gods" don't do.

Third, the legendary promo "is" why the comments are up here dimwit.

oh my brother testify!

One more thing LAMAR: you can't be "God" when you was born on August the 9th, 2002 (8902); you're not even ten years old.

hes not even 9 then? nobody say father christmas/santa claus isnt real ok?

Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    hes not even 9 then? nobody say father christmas/santa claus isnt real ok?
    LMAO!!! Please, whatever you do...you cannot say that wrestling is not real either, otherwise we will have one of these episodes

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

id have to say a i always liked him atleast a little, well atleast every since hes been in wwe. but he became my top when he was in the Straight Edge Society lolol. ive always been more of a fan of the heel's.

welll thatd be his money in the bank cash in on jeff hardy.

his last was the best but his very first one where he talked about how he doesnt drink or smoke.

2008-2009

When did you become a CM Punk fan? His first ever moment in WWECW. I just liked his look, because it's the punk rock look with lots of tattoos I can relate to.

What match made you a fan? I can't remember precisely who against, but it was pretty much his first proper match on TV at WWECW. I really liked the Anaconda Vice, thought it was an awesome submission. He also had an unbelieveable programme with Morrison, which really just made me like him even more. His heel turn was stunning, I never knew how good of a heel he could be!

What promo made you a fan? Again, I think it was the very first one in WWECW. I think because he mentioned he was straight edge, and instantly he was different to everyone else. I was really annoyed when it looked like he would join the New Breed on WWECW, and again, really never knew how good a heel he is, since I never saw his ROH/TNA stuff.

What year did you become a fan? 2006 I think he debuted in WWE.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

I'd heard about him due to the invisible mic, but on WWECW because he was actually a unique character. Also remember him fueding with someone over kelly kelly (mike knox?)

Had a good match with Morrison, but no match made me a fan. More of a character/promo guy with some people.

His vignettes about his lifestyle and Muay Thai background.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!