Raw tournament big fail!!!

not even finish and im not happy we need a fresh face for a champ anyone agree?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    yea
    i kno this sounds crazy but
    mason ryan should be champ

Blog Entries
    I nearly fell asleep during it (I live in the UK so it would be 4am near the finish) I suppose just knowing something was going to happen between Vince and Cena kept me awake. Miz was booked well during the tournament, showed he was tough and could still win on just one leg, since losing the title he has lost to Riley about 5 times straight so it was good to see him getting big wins last night.

If Miz/Rey goes ahead next week hopefully the title will be put on Miz...makes sense if you ask me.

WOO WOO WOO !

i thought it was a pretty interesting tournament... at least the first round. i knew it was gonna end up a heel vs face final, and there was no way they were gonna have kofi and r truth main event for the title. i was looking for mysterio to win and adr to cash in, but that seemed too predictable.
    But, the highlight of the night was the fact that the anonymous GM didn't make a single appearance all night.

While I could not see all the winners I would have loved if two different people would have gotten in. Like Survivor Series from 1998, Austin VS Mankind and Taker VS Rock were the semi-finals, and everyone though that Taker and Austin would face again, then both got screwed out of the finals, hece a guarantee of a new WWF (Fuck Panda Logo!) Champion.

Blog Entries
    I think Miz was booked pretty well, although I'd have liked Riley to go further. Looks like Mysterio is winning though with ADR cashing in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think Miz was booked pretty well, although I'd have liked Riley to go further. Looks like Mysterio is winning though with ADR cashing in.
    That sounds very logical, Will give ADR a lot of momentum and Rey will be unscrashed, although right now with the way they are booking ADR he is not looking as strong as he was by this year's Wrestlemania, back then he looked like he was gong to take the belt with out question (although I was rooting for Edge, just because I am a fan of his).