Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look the match at Wrestlemania 28 between The Rock and John Cena is going to be ONE on ONE..why ? because it is a dream match a once in a lifetime thing featuring the star of the past vs the star of the future...CM punk doesnt fit in this and neither should he be in this match because he has no business being in there. If on the other hand he wants to face Stone Cold and be part of another 'Main event' match at WM then yeah i would understand not that i see Austin getting back into the ring again..

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Congratulations! You've proven how absolutely predictable the WWE is these days...
    Come on dude you're impossible to please. I hate the direction WWE had too, up until a couple of months ago. This story has been great and unpredictable. This guy threw a few guesses up in the air and got one. Doesn't mean it was predictable. Stop it with the TNA inferiority complex.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by twoot2 View Post
    Look the match at Wrestlemania 28 between The Rock and John Cena is going to be ONE on ONE..why ? because it is a dream match a once in a lifetime thing featuring the star of the past vs the star of the future...CM punk doesnt fit in this and neither should he be in this match because he has no business being in there. If on the other hand he wants to face Stone Cold and be part of another 'Main event' match at WM then yeah i would understand not that i see Austin getting back into the ring again..
    Cena vs Rock is not a dream match, it's going to take place at Wrestlemania 28. Sting vs Undertaker is a dream match because it will never take place.

I really was throwing out a few ideas and some landed closely.

I completely agree with Punk vs Austin instead of Punk vs Cena vs Rock. The Punk/Austin match makes complete sense. I only used the Punk/Cena/Rock match as a way to tie up the storyline I proposed.

Sting vs Undertaker is a dream match. If only dreams could come true.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA