Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was SOOO close!!

We've all seen or read what happen on Raw yesterday. When I was watching it I remember something. I said something very similar to this would happen. Here's what I put:

Punk wins MITB. McMahon fires Cena. On the Raw following MITB McMahon declares a tournament for the vacated NEW WWE Championship. The tournament will span take place the weeks prior to SummerSlam. SummerSlam comes and you have Del Rio and (any other popular wrestler). Just before the main event you have Stephanie/Business HHH walk out. They declare that they've rehired Cena under a special contract and since he was the last champion he is entitled to a rematch. Cena is added to the match to make it a triple threat.

This would give Cena a full month off and still have the Del Rio match at SummerSlam. This could create a storyline with Cena rebelling against the boss, making him the "underdog" again. I would have Cena lose the match. He would then have a Title Match at the Royal Rumble and win it. That same night Punk makes his return, wins the rumble and declares he's facing Cena at Wrestlemania. Punk can use his belt to declare he's the best, while Cena does the same with his. Now we have a Triple threat match at Wrestlemania. This match would decide who the one, TRUE champion is.
    Original Post

Obviously only the first paragraph pertains to this moment in time. I'm not saying I was exactly right, but I feel I was pretty close. Personally I'm stoked, because when I wrote that I thought it would be the most entertaining way to play things out. I'm excited to see what all transpires.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    We've all seen or read what happen on Raw yesterday. When I was watching it I remember something. I said something very similar to this would happen. Here's what I put:

Original Post

Obviously only the first paragraph pertains to this moment in time. I'm not saying I was exactly right, but I feel I was pretty close. Personally I'm stoked, because when I wrote that I thought it would be the most entertaining way to play things out. I'm excited to see what all transpires.
    You're saying you have the same ideas as WWE creative. I wouldn't like to be compared to them.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    You have my Vote to be on the creative team
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created´╗┐ over a thousand blades. Unknown to death, Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, these hands will never hold anything. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.!

HA! Nice!

I'm just glad that they are using a story line that I thought would work. I wrote that in hopes of something they would do. I expected them to have Punk win MITB, Del Rio to cash in and win. Then Vince and Punk would go away and Cena/Del Rio would have some generic "It's my destiny" story line leading into SummerSlam.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

originally posted by blinker
    He would then have a Title Match at the Royal Rumble and win it. That same night Punk makes his return, wins the rumble and declares he's facing Cena at Wrestlemania. Punk can use his belt to declare he's the best, while Cena does the same with his. Now we have a Triple threat match at Wrestlemania. This match would decide who the one, TRUE champion
    you are forgetting about rock vs cena at wm

yes yes yes

Quote Originally Posted by sincara View Post
    you are forgetting about rock vs cena at wm
    I meant for Wrestlemania to be a triple threat with Cena vs Rock vs Punk. I know the build up was/is for Cena vs Rock, but I have a hard time believing that Cena could be The Rock. I have nothing against Cena, but I grew up watching The Rock from his beginnings. I thought with the addition of Punk, you give everyone a chance to win. I don't really see The Rock winning, but now we could have either Cena or Punk. I would make sure to have either Punk or Cena pin The Rock to solidify the win.

That's actually freakishly close...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post

Original Post

Congratulations! You've proven how absolutely predictable the WWE is these days...
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

you were just going all lisa williams on WWE's ass

Haha, I predicted Evan Bournes "push" a few months ago when he was against edge Pitch perfectly. I was like WOAHHH
    Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
    King Leonidas: Madness...?
    King Leonidas: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!