Blog Entries

CM Punk where does he go?

Since there a topic on TNA page.... Why not have the question here....
    CM Punk where does he go?????
    Will he go back to ROH???? IWA???? NWA???? Japan??? Mexico???? Canada??? Europe??? or TNA or elsewhere????

Thoughts please...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    As for me... let him stay gone from the WWE for 5 or more years...... let him go elsewhere be it RoH or TNA or Japan or etc???
    Wrestlers need a fresh feeling or change every now and then or they get stale wrestling about the same guys night in night out...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Would love to see him back in ROH, if only for a few appearances, just so he can look at the fans that chanted "SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT" at him when he was leaving can see just how wrong they were.

I say let him go wherever he wants so he can relax, recharge his batteries, get fresh scenery or whatever. CM Punk is not a guy you want to let get burned out because he is future Hall of Fame material. Plus you never have to worry about him failing Wellness Policy
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Like I have said I will be happy if he goes anywhere besides the WWE for the next 5 to 10 years..... Let him do what he does best and wrestle be it in ROH or TNA or Japan or Mexico.....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Like I have said I will be happy if he goes anywhere besides the WWE for the next 5 to 10 years..... Let him do what he does best and wrestle be it in ROH or TNA or Japan or Mexico.....
    Man you sound so anti WWE. Why leave it 5 - 10 years before returning? Punk has just made a massive impression with this great storyline/promos etc. He's worked his ass off to get to the top, why would he leave it 10 years to try and do it again? No brainer to me mate.

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Guys use to go back and forth from the NWA and WCW and AWA to WWF back in the 80s and 90s.....
    It good for the business to go somewhere and gain a new following and new start..... Refresh one career.... not the same old stale product night in and night out...

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Guys use to go back and forth from the NWA and WCW and AWA to WWF back in the 80s and 90s.....
    It good for the business to go somewhere and gain a new following and new start..... Refresh one career.... not the same old stale product night in and night out...
    Agreed.

But 5 - 10 years? That's a bit too long in my book. Punk has the whole IC/fans talking about him, and is so over at the minute. Sure he could go to japan, but i don't think he'd get the same reaction as he's getting over here now.

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    5 years maybe more then.... Let him gain some new fans or take some fans elsewhere.... It great for the business of wrestling in the long run...

He's going to the UFC
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...