Bryan's money in the back

The start of something good?
    just thinking about Bryan's money in the back makes me think of all the possibilities and conspiracies :O
    Which they all sound good

Bryan will cash it in, when Christian is defenseless and all beaten up.

He may go RVD style he'll cash it in straight up and have a match for the world title.

He may fail cashing it in, which would start a heel run or complete failure-ness.

Someone (Rhodes prob) will try to take his money in the bank. (PPV match if Rhodes wins he stays with the mitb)

Maybe the money in the back was intended to be Sin Cara's, but something might of happened

All the possibilities sound good, even turning him heel!
    And Make Regal his manager!!!
    Im really pumped up, cause the WWE hasn't pushed up a babyface to the main event since Jeff Hardy!!!

Please tell me all your opinions and feel free to disagree

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover"

I wonder if WWE just realized that the messed up with CM Punk let's not do the same with DB.

I am also scared he will be the first to lose.

I think he'll hold onto it for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by capn-edu View Post
    The start of something good?
    just thinking about Bryan's money in the back makes me think of all the possibilities and conspiracies :O
    Which they all sound good

Bryan will cash it in, when Christian is defenseless and all beaten up.

He may go RVD style he'll cash it in straight up and have a match for the world title.

He may fail cashing it in, which would start a heel run or complete failure-ness.

Someone (Rhodes prob) will try to take his money in the bank. (PPV match if Rhodes wins he stays with the mitb)

Maybe the money in the back was intended to be Sin Cara's, but something might of happened

All the possibilities sound good, even turning him heel!
    And Make Regal his manager!!!
    Im really pumped up, cause the WWE hasn't pushed up a babyface to the main event since Jeff Hardy!!!

Please tell me all your opinions and feel free to disagree

Holy crap!

Everyone, jump Bryan, HE HAS MONEY IN HIS BACK!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

I reckon Randy Ortan will have the to face someone at Wrestlemania and he will lose to them and Daniel bryan comes out with the money in the bank and has Randy in the Lebell lock but then he will have an enemy like Wade barret who will run in and break it up but then Randy Ortan does an RKO on Wade Barret and Daniel Bryan and Randy retains his title.
    So I guess it's fair to say I don't have much faith in Daniel Bryan.

But then the Daniel Bryan will be very upset and annoyed and he will cause a serious injury to wade barret which will keep him out for a month or 3 weeks.
    This action will change him to a heel.

i cant wait to see Danielson the worlds chamion he deserves it so much. I think he will cash it in at elimination chamber.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER