Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Rock congratulates CM Punk on Twitter and might even want a match!

Check out this tweet the Rock just made where he pretty much says he would like to wrestle CM Punk:

@TheRock Dwayne Johnson
    Congratulations to new WWE Champion @CMPunk. Gonna be a helluva run for you. I hope our paths cross.

Rock VS Punk down the road would be epic! Plus, the way he says "Gonna be a helluva run for you" kind of makes you think maybe he knows something more then us about how long and grand this title run might be.

A match would be something great! I would be happy if they did a segment at least.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    lets wait until Punk even re-signs
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

do you all think he is going to resign? because on this website it said he hasn't and he wasn't planning on doing it for like 5 years. I mean I might have read it wrong but IDK.

EDIT POST: And don't get me wrong, I want him to. After tonight, Vince would be idiotic to let him go and I still want to see CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan, in which with things being the way they are is looking like a good possibility.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

That'd be epic. There are so many possibilities arising from MITB that WWE has to pull some of them off!
    Cuz I said so!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    do you all think he is going to resign? because on this website it said he hasn't and he wasn't planning on doing it for like 5 years. I mean I might have read it wrong but IDK.

EDIT POST: And don't get me wrong, I want him to. After tonight, Vince would be idiotic to let him go and I still want to see CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan, in which with things being the way they are is looking like a good possibility.
    I think he has already resigned and that he has used Social media and the Internet to move the angle forward in a way that is just flat out brilliant cause it has added a crazy amount of realism to the whole thing.

He might take some time off or something, but I really don't think WWE would have done this angle if CM Punk was really leaving forever and they had no agreement.

Banned
    Any with a brain would know Punk has already resign with WWE and i say this because Do you honestly think vince would let anyone walk out the company with the wwe tittle? if he didnt let bret do it he for sure as hell wont let punk do it. they might have just done a deal to either have him take like some time off and then return or hes not taking no time off right away. Honestly the day vince let anyone walk out the company as WWE is the day Vince will roll over and die.

Blog Entries
    Would be pretty cool. Maybe they should change the WM 28 main event to Punk vs Rock. A guy can dream.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Would be pretty cool. Maybe they should change the WM 28 main event to Punk vs Rock. A guy can dream.
    True but a Punk/Stone Cold or even Punk/Triple H match would be great as well and we still get the Cena/Rock match.

i think we'll know by the end of raw tonight if he has or not