Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    era of AWESOME...........with a picture of Randy Orton??????????

Aww man its revenge of the nerds lol im bout to go make money instead of sit on this site all day ill b back later juniors

Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @Russo Swerve Listen Junior don't start something with me, I seen alot of your posts, dumbest posts ever, so please leave me out of your posts and "brakedown" , its breakdown you idiot, I'm jus sayin...
    I start what I wanna start junior im jus sayin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo swerve View Post
    Aww man its revenge of the nerds lol im bout to go make money instead of sit on this site all day ill b back later juniors
    You went from lame comebacks to calling us nerds. What, you'll be back to look for more lame jokes on Google?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    @Juvenile Junkie lol, its simple, obviously I am a fan of Orton but I support the Miz too, he's actually on of my favorite rigth now, I wanted my signature to reflect that I support both guys, hence " Era of Awesome," hope that clears it up, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

You ladies should be done by now.#ImJusSayin'DiedALongTimeAgo(Damn You WWTNA)

#REAL!

I wish I had those 7 minutes of my life back. Reading this thread was worse than watching vickie geurreros jowls flap in a mild breeze.

Ok, I dont think im being harsh. I am just dissappointed that a thread about cm punk bored my left nut off.
    That "better for roh" gobbledy gook was an abomination of human thought.
    I am vastly unimpressed by your logic and reason. If I had a water pistol, I would fill it with milk and slowly kill my lactose intolerant ass.

I just don't see Punk going back to TNA. ROH and TNA had talent exchange for a while until Rob Feinstein was caught on "To catch a predator". At that point TNA quite using ROH talent. Punk has a real distaste for the Hardy's and Hogan. Why would he go somewhere making less money and working with people he has openly stated he can't stand. If he does leave WWE he will just go to ROH. I am starting to think he won't be going anywhere. On the main page they stated Colt has told some companies he works for after next month he can no longer take future bookings. This is either because he will be in WWE or he will be full time on ROH new TV show.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

Why would vince let CM Punk leave WWE with the title to go to TNA?
    Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
    King Leonidas: Madness...?
    King Leonidas: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siracul View Post
    I for one hope this happens, but now with the stipulation "Cena's fired" I think there's no way Punk can win that match, BUT, Punk doesn't have to win the match to walk out with the belt, if you get where I'm going.

Comparing TNA to WWE is absurd, yes, both are wrestling companies, but it's like comparing Microsoft to just another mediocre computer software company, don't get me wrong I'm am one of if not the biggest fans of TNA, BUT, TNA is not what it used to be, sure lately they've been doing well, but, and this is a big BUT, if you've been a fan for TNA for a while you know they have problems keeping the quality of shows good for more than a few weeks.

TNA is No WCW, this has been said a gazillion times, TNA is no F'n WCW
    WCW had millions of dollars, they were going against RAW, WCW Nitro was LIVE and RAW was taped (Reminds you of something ? RAW Live, iMPACT! Taped possibly ?) that's why WCW Nitro had the edge over RAW, also they had the money and ability (Thanks to the Montreal Screwjob) to sign MEGASTARS like Hogan & Hart, they weren't in their prime maybe but they sure as hell were better than TNA having Flair & Hogan now.
    The part i made in BOLD made me laugh my ass off, WWE has to compete with TNA ? Really ? Really ?
    One simple word : RATINGS.

I don't see how they would (Unless you mean in an invasion angle which would be pointless if you're TNA), if ROH stars going to other wrestling companies would've gained ROH notoriety, then when Seth Rollins (aka Tyler Black) went to WWE he gave ROH the biggest publicity in their history... mm... didn't happen.
    So unless you mean an invasion angle, which as i said would be pointless for TNA, or TNA talents mentioning ROH talents or the promotion itself on National TV (Like Punk mentioned ROH & NJPW & Colt Cabana), which i seriously doubt TNA would do, ROH would get nothing out of this.

Not gonna happen. Period. There will never be another WCW and WWE (Or in our case TNA and WWE) Monday night war.
    This era is gone and people need to let it die, there have been many threads about this so i will NOT explain it, i will however ask you one simple question : Where are Megastars who would make that war meaningful ? The likes of Macho Man & Steamboat & Hogan (As much as i hate the guy he was THE man back then)

Had it been non scripted they would've cut off CM Punk's microphone before he started talking, better yet, they wouldn't have handed him a microphone, so... fail.

To each his choice I guess, but isn't the whole point of your thread competition between the two companies ? you're contradicting yourself mate.

No comment simply not to hurt your feelings
    If CM Punk made a post on this it would have went something like this haha!