Page 3 of 217 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    ok look, I'm deleting my account, if someone else wants to take charge thats fine but I'm leaving this site, i just have too much going on right now

Banned
    cardiff, city of coolness and a shit footy team
    Quote Originally Posted by supercenasucks View Post
    ok look, I'm deleting my account, if someone else wants to take charge thats fine but I'm leaving this site, i just have too much going on right now
    if you were gonna leave then why the fuck start this thread!!!!!. well im not taking over I dont have enough time to write all the shows. im just gonna stick with EWNCW for now.

Well that blows, this was a nice change from all the JBW/EWNCW mayhem that goes on here but well if you gotta go you gotta go. Good luck finding someone to take over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Well that blows, this was a nice change from all the JBW/EWNCW mayhem that goes on here but well if you gotta go you gotta go. Good luck finding someone to take over this.
    ok I'll post the first show but then I'm done and one of you guys will have to take over

Banned
    cardiff, city of coolness and a shit footy team
    ok I'll post the first show but then I'm done and one of you guys will have to take over
    cool, cant wait, should be a good show

I'll be happy to take over, but I would change the efed dramastically

AWF skyhigh 1st show part 1

*pyro goes of, crowd cheers, jackie chan and mr T are at ringside*
    *crowd pops, and out comes the AWF gm, HBK*

HBK: what’s up AWF fans, *crowd cheers*. Now I’m gonna keep it quick because I know you guys all wanna see some action. Tonight, we will crown the first ever AWF world champion. And to do this, we will have a tournament. There will be 3 matches, the winner of each match will move on to the ultimate X match for the belt later tonight *crowd cheers*. Now lets get this thing started with our first match!!!!!.

*out comes the definition of cool, DJ black, accompanied by his manager desmond wolfe, the crowd boos*
    Desmond: shut up and only speak when the definition of cool speaks to you!!!!!!!! *crowd boos as desmond passes the mic to DJ*
    DJ black: y’know, when I started at EWNCW, I promised to bring a revolution. Now over there that revolution is in full effect, and tonight, that same revolution is branching out to EWNCW. Because tonight, the definition of cool will become the AWF world champion. Big up ma fans, fuck all hate-

*damian hardy comes out, crowd pops*
    Jackie chan: its “the forgotten brother” vs the definition of cool, n its now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    I'll be happy to take over, but I would change the efed dramastically
    If I were to remain an original to this thread, I'd like to know what some of those changes would be just to see if this wont become another thread like JBW or EWNCW (not that either is bad) its just that this was a nice new fed that offered something different from the previously mentioned feds.

So please if you really are planning to take over this, share some of those changes you plan to do and from there at least I will decide if I stay here or just not join a fed for the remainder of my time here at the EWN Forum, which by the time my classes start in September may be short.

AWF skyhigh part 2

Mr T : DJ black wins!!!!, that was awesome fool
    Jackie chan: indeed it was, now its time for our next bout, a triple threat match!!!!!

*Jason alexander, the Puerto rican nightmare comes out to lots of boos*
    Jason alexander: ''So this is AWF -scoffs- I'll be the king of this company in no time with the ''competition'' they claim to have for me here.'', *crowd boos* ''I have dominated the competition everywhere I go, even back home in the beautiful isle of Puerto Rico from my debut in the biggest wrestling company there a little company called WWC, to time I spent in Japan and later wrestle in Mexico, I have been and will continue to be the best wrestler in the world. It was in Mexico where I dubbed myself The Puerto Rican Nightmare because as much as they hated me and despised them even more and I made sure they hated even more when I beat some of their most prestigious wrestlers including L.A. Park.'', ''See I know I'm the best in the world and I am successful everywhere I go because I'm simply better than everyone out there and now that I call AWF my home, I will be the become the new and inaugural AWF World Champion and in doing so I will cement my place in the AWF history book for all time, tonight's triple threat match is just a stepping stone I need to overcome and that -scoffs- that wont even make break a sweat. So to all you people out there and my ''competition'' I hope you're ready for the rise of The Puerto Rican Nightmare''*massive amount of boos, you suck chants*

*the prophecy comes out, crowd cheers*

Prophecy: Ladies and gentlemen The Prophecy has arrived to save the AWF before it has even begun. You see Jason Alexander, you call yourself the"puerto rican nightmare", I call myself the man of destiny. I have competed all around the World, including Puerto Rico, I have spent hours training all to become a champion. For those of you who don't know who I am, let me introduce myself, I am The Prophecy, I was born 25 years ago to become this generations Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, I am here to take over the mantle of "The People's Champ" or "The Showstopper". For the past 7 years I have prepare for this Jason Alexander, training in mat based wrestling in the United Kingdom, training in lucha libre in Mexico. Alexander, there is no chance you are getting in my waym I will win our triple threat match tonight, it is my destiny, and then I will use my lucha libre skills to their finest to win the Ultimate X match later, and become the AWF World Heavyweight Champion. So I suggest you bring your A game, because God help whoever gets in The Prophecy's way, for tonight it all begins, the successor to Stone Cold and Bret Hart will come to pass, I will have my "Austin 3:16" moment when I win that triple threat and Ultimate X match, fate is in my corner Alexander, and no one will stop it *crowd pops*

*out comes INZAGI, mixed reaction*

Inzagi: Gentlemen, I dont think you understand who you're entering the ring with tonight. Since day one I've been thrown into the deep end of a work obsessed society, pushing myself to my very limits every single day just to make those around me happy. But there is only so much one man can take and throughout each year I've grown stronger in the art of manipulation, using every skill I have to get everything I want. I could win this match so easily, a few simple words and I have a brainwashed baffoon charging the ring with a steel chair to come to my aide.Hell I could simply persuade' our gm to give me that spot in the ultimate x match! But Im a fair guy so I'll give you all an equal chance, but dont expect to be walking out this match with the world title match spot.

I could turn the entire locker room on you and each other! with such a brewing intense hatred that once it comes out everyone will be clawing at each others throats, you're backs will be filled with metal and memories of better days in the back of your heads wondering what happened to your best friends. I dont need to see into the future or make false claims of my 'destiny' I know I'm going to win tonight *afew in the crowd cheer but its mostly boos*

Mr T: time for the match fools

AWF syhigh part 3

Jackie chan: and the prophecy picks up the win, amazing showing from all competitors but in the end the prophecy was able to grab a victory, he moves on to the ultimate x match later with DJ black.
    BACKSTAGE: desmond wolfe is trying to motivate DJ black
    Wolfe: remember what I’ve taught you, you might be the definition of cool but that’s not gonna help you win an ultimate x match with 2 other guys
    Black: desmond desmond desmond, just relax, ok. I got this one, theres no way I can loose, the definition of cool is going out of here the AWF world champ.
    BACK TO THE RING

*the stingin luchador el scorpio comes out, crowd pops*

*out next is the executioner, lots of boos for him tonight. On the way to the ring, he slits his wrist and starts drinking the blood*

jackie chan: who will be the final patricipant in the ultimate x match, lets find out!!!!!

mr T: el scorpio wins! he moves on to ultimate x!!!!!!!!!!!