Im up for this
    ill get my info 2 u tommorow
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

nice we're doin pretty good

i decided to join an e fed having just joined the site, this one seems cool, plus if i sign up now i count as an original :P

UPDATED ROSTER: supercenasucks, kickass, straightedgezero, jamaicanbadass, manabu, heelturn, guitarhero.

i think if we stick with the one title for now we can have a small show, then as we get more guys we'll bring in tag team titles and eventually, a midcard title (probably internet champ considerin we're an e fed). ok I'll write the basics for the show, then I'll PM for promos of you guys, the idea for the first show is basically like a tournament to crown the first ever world champion

Quote Originally Posted by supercenasucks View Post
    UPDATED ROSTER: supercenasucks, kickass, straightedgezero, jamaicanbadass, manabu, heelturn, guitarhero.

i think if we stick with the one title for now we can have a small show, then as we get more guys we'll bring in tag team titles and eventually, a midcard title (probably internet champ considerin we're an e fed). ok I'll write the basics for the show, then I'll PM for promos of you guys, the idea for the first show is basically like a tournament to crown the first ever world champion
    Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

i was thinkin of having jackie chan and mr T as commentators it sounds like a "so bad its good" kind of team. I need ideas for the AWF owner/GM though, maybe a retired wrestler

Fresh Member
    jamaican born, currently living in cardiff
    Quote Originally Posted by supercenasucks View Post
    i was thinkin of having jackie chan and mr T as commentators it sounds like a "so bad its good" kind of team. I need ideas for the AWF owner/GM though, maybe a retired wrestler
    mr T and jackie chan, i was thinkin jesus n santa, lol jokin man, mr T n jackie chan sounds cool. for the GM, how about desmonde wolfe/nigel mgguiness, I think hes gone from TNA so hes got nothin else on
    im jamaican, im badass, my name says it all....

hasta lavista motherfuckaaas

Blog Entries
    CM Punk
    Shawn Michaels
    Roddy Piper
    Iron Sheik
    Paul Heyman

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicanbadass View Post
    mr T and jackie chan, i was thinkin jesus n santa, lol jokin man, mr T n jackie chan sounds cool. for the GM, how about desmonde wolfe/nigel mgguiness, I think hes gone from TNA so hes got nothin else on
    nice idea, wolfe is the new GM!!! PMin about promos down, I've written the basic idea for the show so it should be ready to post for tommorow night, but I'm out tommorow so I'm trying to get the writing done quickly, not rushin it though!

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    CM Punk
    Shawn Michaels
    Roddy Piper
    Iron Sheik
    Paul Heyman
    punk sounds cool but i think EWNCW plan to use him, the iron sheik I actually have a plan for already. I think wolfe should be GM, but micheals can be like the owner. So micheals makes appearences just not on a weekly basis, I have micheals in mind to be guest ref for a future match too.