Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama in Efeds

Drama in Efeds

We know that the Efeds is all about fun with our characters. We type up for fun and such. Gives us something to be silly with our work and such.

Most people know that there were some that took it VERY seriously...a small thing like this for fun...seriously. And also some personal disputes.

I am here to tell the fedders that PERSONAL DISPUTES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Kash and I try to keep this part a drama-free zone. We can only do so much but you guys have to do your part and not take things seriously here and just drop the small skirmishes.

They are not worth anyone's time.

Internally, HWA even has it's own Drama Policy. We've yet to even give someone a strike though, which is REALLY good. That means ever since we established the policy, we've yet to have any of it in HWA.

It actually seems like the people who were causing the drama, are all starting to screw up and get themselves banned from the site. Now it's beginning to become peaceful.

Of course we're still going to have disputes, but that is healthy for a forum in my opinion. If we didn't have those, we wouldn't have anything to talk about.

If you go back through the early days of JBW and EWNCW we all said some pretty harsh stuff to each-other at some point during the "competition era". Even I am guilty of throwing some pretty heavy swings at members. I recall an incident where I was messaged by a member of the roster who wanted to work with me and I couldn't understand him. So I sent him a small reply saying "No thanks". He responded to me again 4 or 5 days later demanding (rudely) that the feud should happen. Keep in mind that I was still doing my thing with Snair around this time. I ended up cursing him out.. I was being a harsh grammar Nazi, and I really upset him. I sat on that for about a month before I had a long talk with him and he forgave me.

I have always been a loose cannon. For those who actually know me know this fact about me. I can not change what I have said or done. I think it is better off in the past which is where we need to put all of this drama... "Behind us". JBW just returned a few moments ago and I was just happy to read about the stuff that all of these guys were putting out at the beginning of the show. It was just amazing and inspiring. They were touching topics that I would have NEVER thought about touching. 'Nuff said.

I hope that the drama will end here. We have already lost a few impressive people on all of our rosters. Losing your membership over a thread just isn't the way to go about things. If I ever got banned (Will that day ever come?) I couldn't see myself being on any other site. I have been on eWN since the start of this wonderful place through all of the good times and bad times. I admit that ever since the rules have been more enforced the site has died down a lot. I keep noticing the decline in activity. Following the enforced rules the sites user usage declined down to a nasty 40%. I'm hoping it gets better when School's out.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Yeah I noticed that too TDA. Around Christmas times, things started getting a lot stricter in the places they shouldn't been, and a lot weaker in the places that should be stricter. I'd love to see this strict energy being enforced towards spam in the WWE section. I'm not talking about someone going "kjaiaja" and calling it a post, I mean someone replying to someone else's big post and saying something like "yeah i agree cena suckss". No, that's not a post! That should be a spam infraction.

But things have gotten stricter, and it seems like that strictness is doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Things have definitely started to cool down though, and hopefully during the summer time, things will be back to their old, crazy EWN self. A place where two people can actually get into a heated argument with each other, without being banned.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Internally, HWA even has it's own Drama Policy. We've yet to even give someone a strike though, which is REALLY good. That means ever since we established the policy, we've yet to have any of it in HWA.

It actually seems like the people who were causing the drama, are all starting to screw up and get themselves banned from the site. Now it's beginning to become peaceful.

Of course we're still going to have disputes, but that is healthy for a forum in my opinion. If we didn't have those, we wouldn't have anything to talk about.
    As long as those disputes don't get out of hand.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

The dramatics has to go down. To a point that it doesn't exist. Or else this section WILL be taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by silverghost View Post
    the dramatics has to go down. To a point that it doesn't exist. Or else this section will be taken down.

Fuck your nipples Mr. Moderator!!!

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Fuck your nipples Mr. Moderator!!!
    You leave his nipples out of this!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

I will say I apologize for any drama I may have caused or been involved in during the past few days.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    You leave his nipples out of this!
    Too late!!! I was standing in front of him in line and I kept feeling these two sharp objects poking my back. I quickly turned away with a "WTF" expression consuming my face. His nipples attempted MURDER!

#TeamDevs