Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It could happen but I strongly feel Barrett will win the Smackdown MITB match, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    It could happen but I strongly feel Barrett will win the Smackdown MITB match, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm rooting for Cody Rhodes.

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    I'm one who would be pissed unless it was Daniel Bryan.
    I had a thought the other day that perhaps if Bryan were to be champ, why not let him win near the Royal Rumble, let Punk win the Rumble on his return, and set up a main event at WM that he'd like. Let's face it Bryan v Punk for WHC would make me purchase that PPV, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

Blog Entries
    @The Kaneroonie rhodes is one of my favorite, just love the beautiful disaster and the crossrhodes, if he wins I wouldn't mine at all, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Christian should hopefully win,unless they want him to lose to Orton 4 times clean. Mitb Im rooting for Barrett, he showed tons of potential in the Nexus then was burried with the Corre crap. Rhodes has potential but I hope he takes the IC belt from Jackson so he can continue his feud with Bryan for the belt.

Blog Entries
    On the Raw side, I would be very amused if ADR cashes in on CM Punk/Cena and loses, just to keep up his gimmick of NOT being a World Champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

May I have your attention please?

T-36th, MITB '11

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    I had a thought the other day that perhaps if Bryan were to be champ, why not let him win near the Royal Rumble, let Punk win the Rumble on his return, and set up a main event at WM that he'd like. Let's face it Bryan v Punk for WHC would make me purchase that PPV, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one.
    you are not the only one trust me on that. I would sell one of my kidneys to get that PPV.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Christian should hopefully win,unless they want him to lose to Orton 4 times clean. Mitb Im rooting for Barrett, he showed tons of potential in the Nexus then was burried with the Corre crap. Rhodes has potential but I hope he takes the IC belt from Jackson so he can continue his feud with Bryan for the belt.
    he will probably win but with it being MITB, if he wins the winner of the Smackdown(or Raw) MITB will just come out and cash it in. My prediction for who is going to win the MITB matches are Sheamus or Wade Barrett for Smackdowns and ADR or Kofi Kingston for Raw.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Idk, they have been building their storylines with Shaemus and Alberto Del Rio winning their respective MITB matches. You'd hope for a less predictable buildup but... it's WWE we're talking about here...
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.