Hybrid View

The Other MITB Championship Match

So, there has been lots of talk regarding what wil happen with Punk vs. Cena, but there hasn't been much about the Christian vs. Orton match at the PPV. My opinion on it is that Christian will dominate and then Orton will hit an RKO out of nowhere. I also think this match will open the PPV. After the match, Christian will go crazy in the ring an at the announce table. He will then go backstage and there will be a segment where he runs into Heath Slater who makes fun of Christian and calls him a terrible WWE Pro for NXT. Christia then destroys him, taking his place in the MITB ladder match. Christian then goes on to win MITB an holds the briefcase for a few months, taunting Orton, then cashes it in after the title match a Summerslam. What are your thoughts on the match and where this rivalry will go?
    Striker: YOU CATS GET OFF MY FENCE!!!

i think this will be match of the night along with smackdown MITB
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

i think that it is possible, but i think orton will win clean, the feud will end and orton will have a feud with sheamus now

Blog Entries
    I'd like to point out the extremely odd paradox.

The IWC as a whole doesn't give a crap about Christian's World Championship Match, and EVERYONE wants to see John Cena's Match.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you may start screaming. It's OK, I'm afraid too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

May I have your attention please?

T-36th, MITB '11

Blog Entries
    Christian will probably cheat to win and whoever wins the Smackdown MITB match will cash it in and Christian will be screwed twice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Christian will probably cheat to win and whoever wins the Smackdown MITB match will cash it in and Christian will be screwed twice.
    I'd be extremely amused. Not because I hate Christian, just because it would be REALLLLYYYYYY funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

May I have your attention please?

T-36th, MITB '11

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I made a thread about this last week and it got many mixed reactions about it. Some would think it's funny and some would be pissed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike62 View Post
    So, there has been lots of talk regarding what wil happen with Punk vs. Cena, but there hasn't been much about the Christian vs. Orton match at the PPV. My opinion on it is that Christian will dominate and then Orton will hit an RKO out of nowhere. I also think this match will open the PPV. After the match, Christian will go crazy in the ring an at the announce table. He will then go backstage and there will be a segment where he runs into Heath Slater who makes fun of Christian and calls him a terrible WWE Pro for NXT. Christia then destroys him, taking his place in the MITB ladder match. Christian then goes on to win MITB an holds the briefcase for a few months, taunting Orton, then cashes it in after the title match a Summerslam. What are your thoughts on the match and where this rivalry will go?
    I think this is a great idea! Although I don't think it will happen. I see Sheamus losing th MITB match but interfering in the WHC match anyway leading to a Triple Threat match between the 3 at SS.