Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Drew McIntyre not injured

I believe news may come out soon that Drew McIntyre has been injured. When he fell of the stage, he didn't fall on the mat with Show or Henry. I also saw in the background that the ref checking on Drew gave the "X" symbol which indicates a wrestler is injured. Then in the next shot there was people in the background checking on him.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Yea I noticed... Didn't look good.

The spot didn't look like it went quite as planned, but I truthfully didn't pick up on anything that made me think he got legit hurt. Hope he didn't suffer anything that will get in the way of his non-push.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I mean I don't like McIntyre and glad he is a jobber, but honestly I don't want anyone to get hurt. Hope its not serious at all. Maybe just over reaction.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

I know right?!?! Way to fuck up another perfectly good wrestler's potential career, MIZZARK! Couldn't have just left it with ruining Mae Young, could ya? Hope you're ok, Galloway!

Nah min, dinnae yee worry abit Drew. He'll gee up tha marra, hae his porridge, tank some ah his whiskay bevvy, nae bather! Richt as rain, he's Scottish kin?!

No, I'm more worried about Show and Henry! They landed pretty badly, with some force, on that padded area, I hope they're ok! The sheer mass crashing down on that unforgiving padding! I hope this doesn't threaten their match, and they're still able to compete and have a tremendous match this Sunday!

Yeah, he also hit a stage light that went out when he hit it. Hopefully they were smart enough to put padding around the padding.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Nah min, dinnae yee worry abit Drew. He'll gee up tha marra, hae his porridge, tank some ah his whiskay bevvy, nae bather! Richt as rain, he's Scottish kin?!

No, I'm more worried about Show and Henry! They landed pretty badly, with some force, on that padded area, I hope they're ok! The sheer mass crashing down on that unforgiving padding! I hope this doesn't threaten their match, and they're still able to compete and have a tremendous match this Sunday!
    Respect for our native tongue and all, tell me you're kidding about Show and Mizzark?! They're fine. Drew took a NASTY bump. Only two 400+ pound gits could turn a perfectly good, simple bump all tits up and hurt another in the process.

It seemed like he landed on some lights or something around the stage. He certainly didn't land on anything with padding or anything flat.
    Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
    King Leonidas: Madness...?
    King Leonidas: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!

i know!!! he went all over to the floor, and the camaras seemed to forget about him and focused just on show and henry