Page 33 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Fuck yeah, TVTropes.

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Left 4 Dead 2. Expert difficulty, which does tons of damage to you and you can die quickly? No problem. Realism mode, where you can't respawn, don't have auras to track each other, and have Witches kill you in one hit? Fair enough. Now combine the two. Good luck in getting that achievement.

Recently the ante has been upped with Realism Versus.

Some of the other mutations have also gone past the impossible. Up to 4 special infected trying to attack the team at once? Try eight special infected at the same time, which can include doubles of the same type (Hard Eight)!

Thought that was hard? How about the newest mutation (Taaannnnkk!), in wich all special infected are tanks, and you only have pills to refill your health!

Supposedly during his run in the WWF in the very early '90s Ricky Steamboat wanted to do a heel turn. He was told that even if he went out to the ring and cut Hulk Hogan's arms off with a chainsaw the fans wouldn't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Supposedly during his run in the WWF in the very early '90s Ricky Steamboat wanted to do a heel turn. He was told that even if he went out to the ring and cut Hulk Hogan's arms off with a chainsaw the fans wouldn't buy it.
    Too bad that didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I find it hilarious that guy who's real name is Richard Blood could never be a convincing heel.

HIS NAME IS FUCKING DICK BLOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I find it hilarious that guy who's real name is Richard Blood could never be a convincing heel.

HIS NAME IS FUCKING DICK BLOOD.
    hahahaha. never knew that was his last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

The courier is the only person in the wastes who could kill Caesar, Mr. House, President Kimball, General Oliver, Benny, Elijah, Joshua Graham, the Think Tank, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Great Khans, the Boomers and anyone else in game. And this is after being shot in the head. TWICE. To kill the Courier, the only kill IS overkill.

Since Necro pointed out where I was getting these from. I'm posting the trope it comes from as well.

One Steve Limit: Odd example. When he began his WWE career, he was called "Kane the Undertaker" for the first few weeks.

Soundtrack Dissonance: In NBC's 1-hour recut highlights of WrestleMania XXVII, Undertaker's entrance is redubbed with "E.T." by Katy Perry. Yes, that Katy Perry. Granted, the more sexual parts of the lyrics were omitted to fit the video.