Page 32 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

World of Warcraft.
    What new leader of legions of undead or demons can we kill today? Did we kill all the old gods yet? How big can we make the dragons? How big can we make the weapons they drop? How big can we make the shoulders they drop? How many spikes can we put on said shoulders? How can we make the quests more entertaining? How much gold can we charge for one item? How awesome/crazy looking can we make the next mount? How many steroids can we feed the male characters? How skimpy can we make the females' armor? What will those crazy gnomes/goblins invent next? How much worse can Azeroth get?

Super Mario Galaxy.
    It's just a battle between a plumber and a big turtle. How epic can they get this to be? Try having the final showdown set in the center of a sun that's in the center of the goddamn universe. Then punching said giant turtle into the magma of said sun, causing it to explode into a black hole that temporarily sucks in all existence. Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Super Mario Galaxy.
    It's just a battle between a plumber and a big turtle. How epic can they get this to be? Try having the final showdown set in the center of a sun that's in the center of the goddamn universe. Then punching said giant turtle into the magma of said sun, causing it to explode into a black hole that temporarily sucks in all existence. Good lord.
    While we're at it, just how many things has Bowser survived? Falling thousands of feet , being engulfed by lava , being crushed by a castle, being blasted the world's resident godlike entities multiple times , being caught in a black hole's epicenter... And when he does die? He's revived as an invincible moving skeleton. Bowser will never be wiped out.