Page 108 of 139 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1384

Allegedly, this teenager called his mother a bitch and his father allegedly beat his ass.
    Then the teenager took pictures and posted it on Facebook.
    What say you?
    Should he have allegedly gotten his face beat in by his mother for calling his mother a bitch?
    What do you think about him posting it on Facebook?

Blog Entries
    Hmmmmm, in my day, we didn't have Facebook to post these pictures on.....but then we also had a great deal more respect for people and generally didn't need it beaten into us. Taking the pics and posting them is representing only one side of the story. Did he put up a fight? If not, then perhaps his father went too far. But if he did, then shit happens when you keep coming back for more. And you just know if he looks like that, he might be bearing a grudge and therefore not being completely honest about what went down.

I think using Facebook as a tool like this is wrong. You got a problem legit? Call the cops.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hmmmmm, in my day, we didn't have Facebook to post these pictures on.....but then we also had a great deal more respect for people and generally didn't need it beaten into us. Taking the pics and posting them is representing only one side of the story. Did he put up a fight? If not, then perhaps his father went too far. But if he did, then shit happens when you keep coming back for more. And you just know if he looks like that, he might be bearing a grudge and therefore not being completely honest about what went down.

I think using Facebook as a tool like this is wrong. You got a problem legit? Call the cops.
    I share most of your opinion. though I don't think you should ever hit your kid like that no matter what they call you or your spouse. facebook isn't the place to put these photos though.
    #BeJelly

And apparently this little girl was burned by a hot iron and had her arm sprained, all by her mother for being over at her neighbors apartment. What say you? Did she deserve it? Did her mother go too far?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    And apparently this little girl was burned by a hot iron and had her arm sprained, all by her mother for being over at her neighbors apartment. What say you? Did she deserve it? Did her mother go too far?

is this a joke? I feel like we don't have all the information... but again, you shouldn't abuse your child.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    is this a joke? I feel like we don't have all the information... but again, you shouldn't abuse your child.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    I can't see this photo.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    OK I think we're getting a little too subversively judgmental here. And hijacking this thread.

That looks like Janet Jackson in Good Times btw

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I can't see this photo.
    It's ok, I can and I'm LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    OK I think we're getting a little too subversively judgmental here. And hijacking this thread.

That looks like Janet Jackson in Good Times btw
    What?! No way. Are you sure?hmm...