Vengeance
    Capitol Punishment
    Survivor Series
    Unforgiven
    No Mercy
    Royal Rumble
    No Way Out
    Wrestlemania

This is my version of how WWE should be Booked, I'm not going to focus on matches, but if you're looking for good promos then you are in the right place. The WWE Roster may seem a lot smaller than usual, but some Superstars may be brought back eventually, and some FCW Superstars may be eventually debuting in the WWE. Jake Hagers, Phil Brooks, Joe Hennig, Alex Rotundo, and Bryan Danielson for those who don't know who they are, then that is what Google is for. I just didn't like their current names, no big deal.
    Last edited by Christian Cage; 07-12-2011 at 02:13 PM.

This isnt half bad. The rosters are decent enough to allow a lot possibilities to create plenty of great feuds throughout the year.

Will you be starting of on January '11 or somewhere along the lines of where we are now in July?

I'm also wondering why certain wrestlers who from what I see include Michael McGillicutty as Joe Henning and Jack Swagger as Jake Hager changed their ring names to their real names more so why CM Punk would use his real name Phil Brooks.

A small promo in your inagural show(s) from them would good for them to reveal why they would do that, just thought I'd point that out because its cool if you dont like them but I imagine myself as a fan in the crowd of a Raw and Smackdown if I heard Phil Brooks I would be like who the hell is he? if I didnt already know before hand. You need the wrestlers themselves be the ones to change their own name in terms of the story you'll portray through the promos you'll do either it can be because their bored of it, they wanna continue a legacy, etc.

I like that the mid card championships were switched and that you brought back the Women's championship but what happened that the Tag Team and Women's championships are now vacated? Was there some sort of controversy surrounding them that the WWE would resort to vacate not one but 2 titles? Again a small promo from a GM or Vinnie Mac himself would be good as to why this happened.

The PPV's are also since you got rid of some of the gommick PPV's and whatnot.

Overall not bad, looking forward to seeing what else is in store from this, good luck.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Thanks Straight Edge Zero, a little explanation:

The WWE Tag Team Championship and Women's Championship are now Vacant because they are now exclusive to their respective brands. The Women's Championship is on Raw, and the WWE Tag Team Championship is on SmackDown. I realized that changing names was a little stuped of me, so Phil Brooks will be changed back to CM Punk, but I hate Michael McGuillicutty's name, so he will stay as Joe Hennig. Now, Jack Swagger has a reason for his name change, so expect that to be explained on SmackDown.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Cage View Post
    Thanks Straight Edge Zero, a little explanation:

The WWE Tag Team Championship and Women's Championship are now Vacant because they are now exclusive to their respective brands. The Women's Championship is on Raw, and the WWE Tag Team Championship is on SmackDown. I realized that changing names was a little stuped of me, so Phil Brooks will be changed back to CM Punk, but I hate Michael McGuillicutty's name, so he will stay as Joe Hennig. Now, Jack Swagger has a reason for his name change, so expect that to be explained on SmackDown.
    Nice, I see a bit clearly what this story is shaping up to be.

I'm going to assume you'll begin from July of this year since by the look of things these events took place along the course of the year thus far.

So again I wish you good luck and I'll keep my eye out on this.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 07-12-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Whens the first show??

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!