Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where have these guys been?

I have not seen these guys on TNA in quite some time: Eric Young, Hernandez, Suicide, Orlando Jordan. What happened to them?

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The same thing that WWE gets blamed for: missing using talent and only pushing their bigger stars. I hate to sound bitter but every claims TNA uses their stars better and that is a load of BS. Story lines just disappear and there never is a real resolution. Their guys are yanked faster in TNA.
    Ariba!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Eric young is bagging groceries at the local super market. Hernandez is picking fruit in the south. Suicide is on pills and he is out of it. Last but not least Orlando Jordan is in some airport bathroom guarding the glory hole. U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by ipeeintheshower View Post
    please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Eric young is bagging groceries at the local super market. Hernandez is picking fruit in the south. Suicide is on pills and he is out of it. Last but not least orlando jordan is in some airport bathroom guarding the glory hole. U mad???
    lmao!!!

well hernandez is in mexico bcuz tna wants him to get some spanish down he will b there for 1 1/2 years cuz i heard tna is really high on him but they want him to cut spanish promo....eric young is being used on explosion with orlando jorda...suicide is on explosion as well being used by kyoshi...so that covers all of them any questions left...

Blog Entries
    IPEEINTHESHOWER... u never cease to entertain me. Classis stuff.

Thanks. Now I know where they are.

It's all Vince Russo. They're just trying to run TNA like WCW if the NWO was never in the picture. Bischof and Hogan booking the matches and Russo writing the stories. Sting and Nash are right, nothing has changed.

Orlando Jordan is just a jobber, as are some of the other guys you mentioned
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling