Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Christian & Edge Segment? *Spoilers*

I was just on WWE.com and on the home page was a picture promoting a meet and greet with Rey and Edge at Summerslam axxess and i was wondering if WWE would use edge at summerslam for maybe a possible segment with Christian? and if so what would this segment contain? IMO i would love to see Edge speak to Christian backstage at the beginning of the PPV and tell him how his obsession with wining the WHC has turn him into a totally different person and that He (Edge) would be ringside to still support Christian and watch the match. Then maybe Edge could be at the commentary table during the match and after Christian loses his last shot at the WHC he snaps attack Randy and edge comes into the ring to try to talk sense into Christian just to have Christian attack edge. I think this is the serious turn around Christian so badly needs at this point in the storyline to convince 80% of the fans to bow and hate Christian which would make him into a better heel cause right now he isn't doing such a good job IMO. What do you guys think of this will WWE use edge to put Christian more over as a heel? or will edge only be use for the meet and Greet?

althought its a great idea, i dont see this happening, i dont think we will see edge in the near future

I dont think Edge is really needed for the storyline,Christian is doing fine with his heel run in my opinion.

three words... edge-heel-manager

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    I dont think Edge is really needed for the storyline,Christian is doing fine with his heel run in my opinion.
    You really Think so? i dont see it i kinda think thats why WWE through Sheamus in the mix cause the storyline was getting real stale But please help me see you point of view maybe im seeing it all wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the-rocks-stunner View Post
    three words... edge-heel-manager

^^^ This would be epic but Edge looks like he is going to be spending his time doing indie movies and maybe some shows nothing with wrestling beside just meets and greats but if we can get this little segment i would be satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    You really Think so? i dont see it i kinda think thats why WWE through Sheamus in the mix cause the storyline was getting real stale But please help me see you point of view maybe im seeing it all wrong.
    i see it as christian can't accomplish anything while edge is around which is true -_-

Banned
    i see it as christian can't accomplish anything while edge is around which is true -_-
    you might have a point but i feel he hasn't got any heat at all from the fans...

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    you might have a point but i feel he hasn't got any heat at all from the fans...
    win the title thats how he gets heat.... simples

Banned
    win the title thats how he gets heat.... simples
    I dont think so winning the belt wont bring Automatic heat to him that he would need to be the #1 top heel of smackdown i think the only way that will happen is if he wins the belt by Randy getting screwed or cheating thats the only two ways i see him winning the belt will cause automatic heat.