Orton VS Christian feud Trips VS Jeff Hardy feud very much the same

Christian keeps getting matches for different reasons but Orton keeps beating him

Trips kept beating Hardy but he kept getting rematches and eventually Hardy beat trips at Armagedon

Does that mean that Christian will beat Orton for the championship at TLC at the end of the year and just keep getting Championships matches in till then?

Thoughts?

That is actually not how it happened at all.

Actually rtheyt were chosen at random and Triple H played cocky face until Jeff defeated him to be later defeated at NWO 2008 EC.

Later in the year yuo are right, Hardy got a few shots at HHH, 2 in a row thanks to Cyber Sunday and lost both attemps, then defeated Taker and HHH at smackdown. But the man that defeated HHH for the title was a returning Edge who then lost it to Hardy at Armageddon. But Hardy was never able to defeat HHH for the title.

So in reality is not the same story at all.

And we are very far away from TLC, this mathc is make or break for Christian,other wise I can't really see him gettign another title shot after his 4th defeat in a row Vs Orton, that will be somethign that will draw people even in major number away from Smackdown, which si in serious need of somethign different right now.

I am not saying take away the title from Randy, but it needs something, anything to get back people into the ship.

I totaly forgot thanks man for telling me what happend