1998 Survivor Series Championship Tournament

found the whole tournament ppv is available on youtube, best ppv ever. the other matches are cut out, women's, tag team championship matches. i really wish they would do a ppv tournament for the championship once a year, every survivor series. not king of the ring tho, the championship needs to be at stake. this was the greatest storyline ever, although i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it. here's the link for part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3wVxxVlrJ4

would be interesting for ppl's thoughts on who should be in a championship tournament, one for raw, one for smackdown, and the storylines you would have go on throughout like this tournament did.
    your source for all creative department needs.

yeah the rock hell turn to win the world tittle ..but tbh i hate tournament all in one night such as king of the ring..however the rock and the beginning of the corporation was awesome

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

i think they should bring back this kind of tournaments, maybe a sort of king of the ring ppv but with wwe championship opportunity

icant find the final part to the rock mankind match anywhere because of ppvs being co branded i dont see how they can do this big a tournement in one night again unless its on a raw hour special of raw but i cant see wwe giving away a tounrement with a title init for free