Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

CP: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday night Rage!! We are less than a week away from our next ppv; ‘In Violent we Trust’, and there are several talents certainly getting violent!! We saw Billy McCoy winning the International title against Seth Ferrell on Inferno, before being attacked bey Mark Dimension!! In light of this, our GM John Cleverly has announced that Billy McCoy will team with Krystian Krysys against Dimension and Ferrell. I must also introduce my new broadcast partner. He’s the former leader of the Godmoney stable. The one and only EWNCW legend; Bodom!! Welcome to the commentary table my friend!!

Bod: I’m not your friend Pentalion. Don’t talk to me unless you’re talked to. Now, let’s get this show on the road!!

CP: And here comes the EWNCW champion, or one of them at least... what do you think of the situation with the two World champs Bods?

Bod: Ahhh Shuriken’s here. I like this guy, but he’s not the real champ, so why has he got that strap? It’s a confusing situation, but there’s a simple answer. Tommy Thunder is the REAL champ here. As I was saying, it’s a confusing situation but it’s so simple. What do you think Chris?

CP: ...Ok... you’re ignoring me... Let’s see what Shuriken has to say.

S: You know what people...

Bod: Ahhh, Mr ‘I will step on you to progress’. I like Gillz. He’s ruthless and isn’t afraid to run through others in order to get what he wants. Reminds me of someone...

CP: Yeah... But he didn’t even let our champ speak there!! What a douche!!

G: Woah wait a minute shuriken
    we all know youre about to talk complete bullcrap
    you talk about honour Shuriken, but thats just not how it works
    i mean i used to fight like you with honour, didnt cheat and shook hands at the end of a match
    and where did that get me
    i had three succesive international title shots aand didnt even win one
    because i was holding back and fighting with 'honour'
    Shuriken we all know that you dont fight to youre fullest unless it calls it
    and even then you fluke wins
    its becase of me that you even have the title round youre waist
    but that will change come In Violence We Trust
    when i defeat not one but two men and become EWNCW World Champion
    And there is nothing you, Cena or even Tommy can do about it
    but im sure you will try

*Gillz signals at shuriken to come fight him*

*But as Shuriken does so he bails to the back*

*SilverCena music*

CP: And here’s the raping hyena!! The 3rd man involved in the triple threat for the World Heavyweight title on Sunday!!

SilverCena: Hey Gillz! Wait just a damn minute Shlong boy! How are you out here causing a fuss when you should be getting your diaper changed right about now? All you do is employ sneak attacks and I gotta tell ya, it's played out! I can beat you any day of the week so do Shuriken and I a favour and go be a fly on the wall! Hello! That means Buzz off!

Shuriken, Shuriken, Shuriken. Now I have a lot of respect for you and realize that you are pissed off about Tommy Thunder being the EWNCW champion. I would be pissed too! But in all honesty, I have worked my ass off for that title and you know it! So if anyone deserves a shot at the gold, your looking at him!

Now let's get this ball rollin BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Bod: Ohhhh yeah!! Here we go!! HIT HIM!! SOMEONE HIT SOMEONE!! LET’S GO!!

CP: Sit down man!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAXeU...layer_embedded

JC: Hold on a minute there guys!! Before we have ourselves a free-for-all triple threat right here, I’m going to restore some order here so that we can all let off some steam. Tonight you 3 are going to be involved in a pick your poison match!! So Shuriken will choose the opponent for Silvercena, Silvercena will choose Gillz’s opponent, and Gillz will chose the opponent for Shuriken. And to add a little added spice to things and to make it a bit more entertaining for our fans here, we’ll also make it a beat the clock pick your poison match!! And the first one to be in action will be Gillz. And that match is right now!!

CP: Wow!! A beat the clock pick your poison match!! I can’t wait to see who wins this one!! Who is your money on Bodom?!

Bod: Damn, you insist on trying to communicate with me don’t you!! Isn’t it obvious? Shuriken. He’s the former champ. He’s got the most experience. He’s the one who keeps this company going. Without him, there is no EWNCW. Of course he’s going to win!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    CP: We’re back from the commercial here, and we’re getting ready for the first pick your poison beat the clock match. Let’s see who Shuriken has chosen to face Silvercena?

*Harley McCarthney music*

CP: And it’s a member of the Ignition division, young Harley McCarthney!! An exciting young star who will very soon no doubt win the Ignition title!!

Bod: Pfft!! This guy hasn’t got what it takes. Silvercena will make mincemeat of him. This’ll be a squash match right here!!

(Orton = SilverCena/Hardy = McCarthney)

CP: And Cena wins to set a time of 7 minutes and 6 seconds!!

Bod: Pah!! Gilz will make mincemeat of that later!!

CP: Rage Rolls on tonight and you’ll remember last week Russo Swerve Paid for Splatered Dreams to take out Bill Richards and he Pretty Much did the Job tonight Russo Swerve hopes that Candy Man will suffer the Same Fate tonight

CP: and here comes the Candy Man in his Trademark Ice Cream Van

Bod: This guy is a joke. He should be in central park selling ice-creams, not sacrificing himself to the slaughterhouse every week here!!

*Candy Man plays to the Fans while Splatered Dreams is fired up in the Ring ready for action*

(Candy Man/ Jeff Hardy vs Splattered Dreams) (+ Russo Swerve/Abyss, Bill Richards/Raven)

CP: and Candy Man has got the win what a High Impact Match Russo tried to cost Candy man the Match but was taken out by Splattered Dreams himself then Bill Richards got his Revenge by taking out SD that was chaotic and wait Russo has the Mic

*The camera cuts to Russo Swerve who has retreated up the ramp*

Russo Swerve: last week and tonight two things happened. First splattered dreams loses his match and proves to me that he isnt worthy of my time .Second the Candyman returns and tries to attack me. Well candyman enough of the games i want a piece of you at the next ppv. And im so confident that ill let you name the match junior. And after our match while you are layed out in the middle of this ring unconscience and blood pouring out of your head. i will finally tell the world about the real candyman. And we will see how much these little snot nosed kids love you afterwards.

*Candy Man calls for the mic*

Candy Man: russo you can run your mouth and hide behind whoever you want because now it doesnt matter anymore... all that matters is me and this guy (shows a singapore can) haha at the ppv there will be two things not walking out..thats you and this after ive bent and whiped and smashed it over your cocky fukin face ..haha

CP: My god a Singapore cane match at In Violence We Trust Russo might want to think twice about that one Candy Man is unstable

Bod: Unstable? You said it!! HA!! That Candyman doesn’t stand a chance!! I’m betting he turns up with a candy-cane instead of a Singapore cane!!

Blog Entries

CP: It’s now time for some bar-stool banter with Godmney!! They’re in the ring ready for us!!

Bod: Great... I can't wait to see these 2 clowns again!! You know, they messed up big time by not sticking with me and Splattered Dreams!!

CP: Bodom, how can you say that!! They're the champs!!

Bod: They're 2 drunken idiots!! That's what they are!!

CP: *sigh*...

Rich Cranium: So TBOZ, what do you think of the teams of The Psycho Circus and The Collective?

TBOZ: I really don't think of them to be honest, but I do know that they are cheapskates who will do anything to get the job done!

RC: What job?

TBOZ: To take our tag team titles!

RC: Never Ever will these fools be able to withstand our Godly Defence!

TBOZ: Right, and how about our old rivals, FOG?

RC: These guys have been a mainstay in EWNCW going way back! We have had many back and forth matches and I think it is safe to say we both respect them with the fullest!

TBOZ: Agreed, they are stand up guys! Not to toot my own horn, but We, GodMoney are legends in this business and have earned the right to be called the best team ever!

RC: No doubt, there used to be many naysayers but one by one they have all learned *looks at TBOZ*

TBOZ: That is pays to be GodMoney!

CP: Ahhh some vintage Godmoney there!! They’re really fired up for this Sunday, where I’m told they will be defending their titles. EWNCW management have been in deep discussion over the last week as to who should face them. I wonder if we’ll get that announcement tonight?

Bod: If they don’t stay sober, they’re odds on to lose those titles regardless of if they’re in a match or not!! Knowing them they’d use those titles to pay for their bar tab if they had to!!
    __________________________________________________ __

CP: Ahhh here come the talented upstarts Mitch O’Connor and The Heartbreaker!! They are on a mission to prove Ric Flair wrong for kicking them to the kurb in favour of ‘The Japanese Dragon’ Bam, but it didn’t go to plan last week with O’Connor against Flair!

Bod: It certainly didn’t!! Great to see Naitch back in the ring last week, and he was in top form as he literally stole the win!! Taught these 2 rookies a thing or 2 right there!!

MO’C: You know what fellas, Although Ric Flair beat me last week, he didn’t beat me clean. He didn’t beat me fair!! He had to cheat to beat me. That tells me that I’m a superior athlete!!

HB: That’s right, we both are. Now your ching chong chinaman might be what you’re looking for Flair, but he’s no match for us 2. You kicked us to the kerb as if we were rubbish to the dumpster!! These fans here know that we deserve a chance here in EWNCW, and we’re going to prove that!!

Wait a minute right there boys! Before you go on any further, you need to know that you never try and go one on one with the dirtiest player in the game! That's right! You have NO CHANCE!

*Takes off jacket and runs into ring ropes*

Wooooooooooooooo!

*Crowd woos*

Now, I am very proud to be managing the Japanese Dragon Bam! He is on to great things so be prepared to sit on the sidelines and watch! That's right, you boys are mere spectators! Spectators to the future that is EWNCW baby!

*Points at fella in crowd*

Shutup fatboy!

O'Connor! Think you have what it takes to test Bam? How about you face the Japanese Dragon right now!

Woooooooooooooo!

Bod: Haaa!! You can’t beat Naitch when he’s in top form!! I can’t wait for this young man, Bam to rip kick O’Connor’s ass back to Ireland!!

(Tajiri = Bam/Kidman = O’Connor)

CP: Damn, and O’Connor comes up short this week again!

Bod: Of course he does!! Bam is being coachd by Ric Flair. A wrestling God!! What the hell did you expect?!

Blog Entries
    CP: We have in the ring ready for action now the Force of Greatness as they face EWNCW’s newest tag team; The Psycho Circus!!

Bod: I like the Force of Greatness. They apitomize what tag team wrestling is all about. As for their opponents, I think they’re in the wrong company. I believe the circus left town a few weeks ago!!

CP: Damn, and the Psycho Circus pull the win out the bag!! And that’s a pretty big win too over the former tag team champs!!

Bod: Crazy. I mean what the hell, who the hell are these people? Where do you find idiots like this?! Who the hell gave them contracts?!
    __________________________________________________ ________________

CP: Ohh man, it’s Primus Khan. Since debuting here, he’s been in dominating form, beating everyone laid in front of him!! Let’s see what he has to say tonight!

PK: LET US ALL SEE WHO REIGNS SUPREME AMONGST THE RANKS OF THE EWNCW. THE DOMINANT FORCE YOU HAVE ALL WITNESSED IN THIS RING IS ONLY BUT I, PRIMUS KHAN. I AM THE HURRICANE THAT SWEEPS ACROSS THIS ARENA. IN MELEE, I LEAVE ONLY DISASTER AND DESTRUCTION. BUT IN MY MIND, I AM AT PEACE IN THE EYE OF THE STORM. READY YOUR WEAPONS WARRIORS, FOR I WILL PLACE A HUMAN SACRIFICE EACH WEEK. AS THEY TAP IN SUBMISSION, YOU WILL SEE A MAN STILL BREATHING BUT HIS SOUL EXTRACTED INTO MY OWN. EACH ONE WILL FOREVER BE MY POSSESION UNTIL THE WAR OF HEAVEN AND HELL ERUPTS ON THIS ERODING PLANET. I AM THE BEGINNING OF THE END EWNCW, JUDGEMENT IS UPON YOU ALL. FOR I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA PRIMUS KHAN!

Bod: I love this guy. He’s here for one thing. To dominate, and he’s taking no prisoners in doing so!!

(Jinder Mahal = Primus Khan/ K2AssJelly = Trent Barretta)

(ignore post match)

CP: Well another impressive win for Primus Khan!!

Bod: This guy is doing it the right way. No messing and straight to the point. That’s the way to get somewhere in this business!!
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Q18RibGE4

CP: And here comes the other EWNCW world champion. The always controversial Tommy Thunder!!

Bod: You mean the REAL EWNCW World champion Chris!! Now Thunder’s my kind of guy. I like controversy. Controversy creates cash as a wise man once said. And this guy is as controversial as they get. I'm liking this new Tommy Thunder. He's not taking any shit off anybody, and he's doing it while pleasing the fans at the same time!!

*Thunder walks down the ramp with a smile on his face and calls for a mic after entering the ring*

TT: Ok. There’s a few things I need to get off my chest here. Firstly. Let me remind everyone why exactly I teased leaving EWNCW a few weeks back. I did that in order to get the corrupt weasel known as Nightwolf out of EWNCW, so that this company could move on in the correct way. And I thought that happened. But unfortunately, the man that replaced him as the GM of Rage has proven to be just as corrupt!! John Cleverly!!

*crowd boo*

TT: Yeah. Now, last week Cleverly, I don’t know what you were playing at when you came out here and tried to drill me with a steel chair. But thankfully, I managed to knock you out before you got the chance. In fact that moment right there was quite refreshing!!

*crowd cheer*

TT: But after that, the albino hippo got himself involved again. I mean what the hell do I need to do to make you leave me alone?! I mean, do you like me or something?! Because let me make it clear to you right now, I don’t swing on that side of the fence buddy!! And if you want proof, you better ask your wife, because she knows that better than anybody!!

*crowd laugh*

TT: Now I don’t know if you and Cleverly have some arrangement here, but the fact is, you and me are facing each other AGAIN on Sunday. And if you win, you’re winning this title right here; the REAL EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship!!

*mixed reaction from the crowd*

TT: And you then have the chance to go on to face the winner of the triple threat main event match in order to unify the 2 titles!! BUT!! Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, that’s not going to happen is it? Because this Sunday at ‘In Violent we Trust’, I’m going to put you out of everybody’s misery once and for all. I’m going to make sure that you don’t walk out of that ppv with anything. You’re going home... In fact you’re not even going home.

*crowd cheer*

TT: That’s right, this title doesn’t belong to you, it belongs to the VIP’s here, and that’s the way it’s staying.

*crowd cheer*

TT: And I don’t care if you have your little Collective, or you’re Psycho Circus clowns, on Sunday it’s you vs me. And you’re not walking out of there with ANYTHING!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAXeU...layer_embedded

JC: Now Tommy, Let me tell you I had nothing to do with Solla’s actions last week, but I do have something to do with this week’s actions. Right here, right now, you’re going to have to face the Collective in a handicap match!!

*Bodom stands up on the announce table, mic in hand*

Bod: Now you just wait a minute there Cleverly!!

CP: Sit down Bodom!!

Bod: Shut up Pentalion!! This is your must see MVP in the ring here, not some rookie nobody!! He’s your EWNCW World Champion!! I know a thing or 2 about respect here, and you’re not showing any of it!! As an EWNCW original and legend, I won’t allow him to compete in a handicap match. I’ll be his partner tonight!!

*Bodom proceeds to make his way into the ring, taking his suit jacket, shirt and tie off.

JC: Jesus fucking Christ!! Fine!! I used to like you Bodom, but if you really want to be a jackass about this, your funeral buddy!!

CP: Ok... so Bodom has left me here and joined Tommy Thunder in the ring for this one!!

(Farooq = TT, Bradshaw = Bodom/ Test = Captain Howdy, Booker T = Surgeon General)

CP: Ahh!! They did it!! Thunder and Bodom did it!! Bodom even got the pin!!

*Solla and the PS run out and start attacking Thunder and Bodom*

CP: OH MY GOD!! What the hell!! Sola and the Psycho Circus are attacking the 2 winners!! The Collective also getting in on the action!! It’s 5 on 2!!

*Godmoney music*

CP: And here come Godmoney and the force of Greatness to even the odds, steel chairs in hand!! Solla and his men are bailing, but they all have a sick and disturbing smile on their faces!!

*Cleverly appeares on the tron*

JC: My oh my. 4 tag teams in the ring, all gunning for a shot at the title, but you all seem to want to clash at the same time!! Well you got it!! EWNCW management have just made their decision regarding the tag titles!! At ‘In Violent we Trust’, Godmoney will defend the titles against The Force of Greatness, The Collective and The Psycho Circus in a fatal 4 way!! How’s that for food for thought!!

CP: DAMN!! Another big match added to Sunday’s card!! What do you think Bodom? Oh, it doesn’t look like he will be re-joining me!! He seems a little beat up and is being helped to the back!! Stay tuned for more folks!!

Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JsM4...layer_embedded

Next up we have Gillz competing in his pick your poison beat the clock challenge!! I wonder who his opponent will be!!

*Splattered Dreams music*

CP: Oh my, the one man muscle mountain Splattered Dreams!! This will be a tough one for Gillz!! Let’s see what he can do here!!

CP: And Gillz has done it!! What a great win for him!! He’s beaten the clock and it’s all down to Shuriken now. Can he get one up on his opponents?! We’ll find out later!!
    __________________________________________________ _______________

CP: Next up for you we have Billy McCoy and Krystian Krysis vs Mark Dimension and Seth Ferrell!!

CP: Enter the new International champion!! He looks proud as punch there as he has Krystian Krysis in tow!!

CP: and here is the sinister Seth Ferrell and the destructive Mark Dimension. These 4 have clashed with one and other over the last week, and tonight, they’re all in the same ring!! Let’s see how this one plays out!!

(Orton = Billy McCoy, Christian = Krystian Krysis / Mark Henry = Mark Dimension, Sheamus = Seth Ferrell)

CP: And they’ve done it!! Krysis get’s the pin as he and McCoy celebrate!! There seems to be some conversation between both regarding the title too. A future match perhaps?!

Blog Entries

CP: It’s now time for our final pick your poison beat the clock challenge!! With Shuriken going against an opponent chosen by Gillz, and you can guarantee that he hasn’t picked an easy opponent!!

CP: It’s the Ignition champion and former bodyguard of 'The Freat Pharaoh' Seth Ferrell; Kingstrem!! And this won’t be an easy match for the champ!!

CP: Oh my!! And Shuriken has failed to beat the clock!! Gillz came out to distract Shuriken and that cost the champ enough time for him to lose!! Mind games being played by Gillz here as he’s the winner of the challenge tonight!! Will this give him the edge he needs to win on Sunday?! We still have Inferno before then!! Tune in then to find out what happens in the final chapter before ‘In Violent we Trust’!! Goodnight everybody!!

Blog Entries
    the Fillers for Rage are upon us
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    fillers, just another filler

Blog Entries
    you can find IN Violence We Trust on the inferno thread

Blog Entries
    final filler guys rage is next