Page 40 of 102 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 90 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Christopher Pentalion: We’re back here on Monday night Rage and next up we have the match between Silver Cena and Seth Ferrell coming your way!!

Jason McManus: This next match is scheduled for one fall!! Introducing first, from the sandy backs of the river Nile, Egypt, ‘The Great Pharoah’, Seth Farrell!!

CP: Well last week Ferrell failed to become the number one contender for the Evolution Championship as he was beaten by Ryan Wells.

Bodom: That’s right, a great match between both, and although Ferrell lost, he’s arguably go the better deal here this week, since a win over Silver Cena here will put him right up there in contention for a future World Title shot for sure!

JMcM: And his opponent, from Sisbury, Silverado, he is ‘The Rapping Hyena’, Silver Ceeeeenaaaaa!!!

CP: And here is the man that will be facing the dangerous and ruthless K-Jammin at Pain for Treasure in an unsanctioned match!! Cena’s got his back against the wall for sure, but we’ve seen him beating the odds on more than one occasion before!!

Bod: I think this is one step to far for him. I hate to see someone like K-Jmmin, a man who hurts people for his own amusment, get the upper hand and being backed by our GM, but I just can’t see Cena toppling him.

CP: And some news just in folks, I’m hearing that next week, we’ll be seeing a contract signing for that unsanctioned match live on our show!! So the match will become official, and will guarantee that EWNCW management are unaccountable for any injury that happens during that match once that contract is signed by both men.

Bod: I don’t think it’s a good idea to let K-Jammin loose in an environment where there are no repercussions for his actions. I thin it’s a bad idea.

CP: Maybe, but right now, Cena has his hands full with Ferrell here, so let’s take you to the ring!!

John Cena = Silver Cena vs Shelton Benjamin = Seth Ferrell

(stop at 8:00)

CP: Cena has him up!! He’s going fr his finishing manouver here!!

*Next thing we know, K-Jammin comes sprinting down the ramp and comes sliding into the ring*

Bod: What the?! What’s he doing here?!

*Cena stops in his tracks and lets go of Ferrell and stares at K-Jammin. They stare each other down before Cena quickly lunges at K-Jamming trying to get hold of him, but K-Jamm quickly drops and rolls under the ropes and out of the ring. He then just smiles at Cena and can be heard mouthing
    “Not tonight Cena!! Not tonight!!”
    Cena then turns around just as Ferrell is going for a rpundhouse kick, but he manages to avoid it!! He gets Ferrell up on his shoulders and drops him with the FU!!*

CP: Cena’s hit it!! He’s got him!!

RING THE BELL!!

CP: Cena wins!!

*Cena is seen pointing at K-Jam who’s backing up the ramp, clapping sarcastically*

Bod: I can’t wait to see what happens next week at that contract signing between these two!! It’s a recipie for disaster, but I’m excited at the same time!!

CP: True enough Bodom. Cena wins here tonight, but K-Jammin again tried to get inside his head with some mind games here. Next week, we’re going to see a contract signing between both for that unsanctioned match!! Don’t miss that folks!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Christopher Pentalion: We’re back here and it’s main event time folks!!

Bod: It’s been a packed show so far here, and this main event should be a treat!

Json McManus: This next match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESU5...layer_embedded

JMcM: Introducing first, from Boston, Massachussets, he is the no.1 contender for the Evolution Championship, Ryan ‘The Freak’ Wells!!

CP: Wells is on a roll right now, is he finally going to realize that dream of winning his first championship in EWNCW?

Bod: He’s got a mountain to climb if he is. Ronaldo Romulus is an interlectual and calculating genious both inside and outside the ring. It won’t be a simple task to beat him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hcD...layer_embedded

JMcM: And his partner, coming straight down from heaven, he is the no.1 contender for the World Heavywight championship, Seraphim!!

CP: Another man that has the chance to get his hands on his first piece of gld in EWNCW. How would you rate his chances at Pain for Treasure Bodom?

Bod: Well the advantage that Seraphim has over the champ is speed. Also, as he’s been boasting for the past few weeks, he hasn’t tepped out to the God’s Complex submission manouver. But, that is also a disadvantage since he doesn’t know the true power of that submission. It’ll be a shock to him when he’s slapped in it at the ppv.

JMcM: And their opponents, introducing first, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, he is the Evolution Champion, Ronaldo Romulus!!

Bod: Now this man has proven that he can speak like a champion, act like a champion, and he gets it done in the ring, like a champion. Being the Evolution Champion is merely the beginning for this man in my eyes.

CP: Well you have to hand it to him, he did beat 5 other guys at Vendetta, and he’s carrying that title with a certain prestige for sure. But I think he’s too confident. Too complacent perhaps. I don’t think he’s giving Wells the respect he deserves, and I think that could count against the champ come Pain for Treasure.

JMcM: And his partner, from Nottingham, England, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, ‘The Machiavellian’, The Beard of Zeus!!

CP: Well Zeus is having a good run with that title isn’t he Bodom.

Bod: He is. And you know why? Because he finally lost the dead weight he was carrying in the form of Rich Cranium. Ever since he kicked that guy to the curb he’s gone on to great things. He’s gone on to become the World Heavyweight Champion, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

CP: We’ll see about that at Pain for Treasure, but right now, we’re ready to get under way here in our main event!!

John Cena and Shawn Michaels = Ryan Wells and Seraphim vs Rated RKO = TBOZ and Ronaldo

(stop at 4:45)

CP: Ronaldo isn’t the legal man!! Seraphim was getting ready to end it here, but Ronaldo got involed!!

*Wells then rushes in and clotheslines Ronaldo over the top rope, taking both men to the floor below!!*

Bod: What the hell is he doing?! He’s not the legal man either!!

*Wells and Ronaldo continue beating on each other on the outside. Meanwhile, Seraphim has got to his feet and is watching on as TBOZ has got to his feet!! TBOZ rushes at Seraphim, but Seraphim manages to backbody drop TBOZ onto the apron, before following up with spin kick that taken him to the floor too!! Seraphim then slingshots and springboards off the top rope, delivering a shooting star press onto all 3 men on the outside!!*

CP: OH MY GOD!! A springboard shooting star press!!

Bod: That man is insane!! He could have got seriously hurt there!!

*As all men groggily get to their feet, they make no attempt to get back in the ring. Instead they seem more interested in beating each other up.
    Ronaldo is seen sending Wells into the steel post as Seraphim and TBOZ trade blows.
    Eventually some security come down to separate both sets of men. TBOZ and Ronaldo are ushered towards the ramp while Wells and Seraphim enter the ring to taunt them further. As tBOZ and Rnaldo scowl from the stage, Wells and seraphim pose in teh ring much to the delight of the fans as Monday night Rage goes off air.*

Blog Entries
    So, after pain for treasure, we're on our way to Rise from the Ashes now!

Blog Entries
    It's not a gimmick ppv, in case anyone's wondering.

Blog Entries
    But it will be an action packed show!

Blog Entries
    I know I like Rage!

Blog Entries
    You like Rage!

Blog Entries
    And if not, then I'm here to help you, like Rage!

Blog Entries
    And that's a good thing!

Blog Entries