Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

Ewncw rage 25/7/11

CP: Welcome one and all to Monday night Rage!! I’m Christopher Pentalion, and we here at EWNCW are now less than one week away from another ppv; ‘Raging Inferno’!! And just like you, we are all like little kids in a candy store, filled with excitement for this one!! But now, let’s kick off tonight’s show!!

CP: Well, here comes the EWNCW champion, ‘The Future’ Kevin Matthews!! I wonder what the self proclaimed ‘Instant Classic’ will have to say tonight?!

KM: So I've been receiving a lot of tweets since Thursday asking why I walked out of my match against The Force of Greatness. Here's my explanation, Shuriken has been on my case since I won the championship and has tried to pull all the stops and tried to injure me in order to win the title the cheap way. But as you all saw I got two of my buddies to lay him out before he got involved. So tonight, I am taking it easy, but this Sunday I will end Shuriken once and for all! After this PPV, the Inferno geeks will never see me again on that garbage show. And on Sunday I am re-christening the championship the Rage Championship!

CP: Wow, some scathing words from the champ towards Inferno and in particular Shuriken there.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

CP: At this time we’d like to take the Opportunity to show you some Video footage from earlier today when the Candy Man demanded a Camera and well see for yourself…

Candy Man: right guys ..im sick so sick of this , ive been attacked every week since i debut here i just dont understand ..and now its my turn , im gonna follow richards around this arena until i find out who or what hes taking orders from...

*Richards gets out of his Car and heads through the Door*

*Camera Cuts*

CM: guys as you can see ive followed him to the lobby ..hes on the phone..who is he on the phone to ?

*Richards turns around so the Candy man and Cameraman step back behind a wall Richards turns and walks away*

*Candy man comes out and runs up the hallway*

CM: keeping the chase up guys..hes heading toward catering .. maybe i can give him some food for thought ?

*Camera Cuts*

*Candy Man is walking toward a door when Richards appears Candy hides in a Group of Roadies who are just chatting Richards goes through another door*

CM: shit..thought hed seen me... hes going into that locker .. its time guys

*Candy Man goes into the Room and Jumps Richards and starts pounding on him then he drives him into a Locker then Reigns in with the Punches he then puts him up against the locker*

CM: You has Hired you??

Richards: ahhh ahhh

*Candy Man threw him back down then went to get a Chair Pounds him in the Back then puts his boot on Richards’ Face*

CM: You wanna tell me now huh?

*Richards just screamed in pain*

*Candy went to push the locker over but Richards hits him with a Thunderous Spear then pushed the Locker over on Candy Man
    He stood on the Locker before picking up Candy and Driving him through the Door!!*

CP: Oh My God Richards Just kick Candy Man down the Stairs

*EMT’s Arrive with a Stretcher but Richards Pushes them away picks Candy Man up and puts him up against the Wall*

Richards: You want to Know who’s Hired Me Huh? Candy Well unfortunately you don’t decide when he’s Revealed he Decides get it He DECIDES and he has Decided that Next week I face you one on one.

*Richards Walks off EMT’s Tend to Candy Man*

CP: Oh My god we need to get Candy Man to the Hospital we are going to the Commercial Break people

*We go to commercial as the EMT’s are taking care of Candy man*

CP: Well we’re back here on Rage guys, but I still can’t get over what just went down. Bill Richards kicked Candy Man down a flight of stairs, I mean, the guy could have a broken neck for all we know. We can only hope that Candy Man is ok, and that he won’t be out for a lengthy period of time.

*Ric Flair Music*

CP: Well here comes Naitch!! And he has The Heartbreaker in tow!! We’ve seen an interesting story developing recently with Mitch O’Connor and The Heartbreaker impressing The Nature Boy. One week he’s with this guy, the next week he’s with the other!! What will transpire here tonight?!

RF: OH BOY!! Do I have a physical specimen here!! I thought I’d hit the jackpot with young Mitch O’Connor the other week, but then this guy comes out of nowhere!! I mean, where have you been all my life?!?! You know what, you beat a man last week that was hand picked by ME the 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPION to be my protégé!! While it’s not often I make a mistake, I have to say, I may have made a mistake with O’Connor!! And now, I’m going to give you a chance to use the skills I’ve been teaching you all week!! Take this mic, and treat it as your friend!! Tell Mitch O’Connor what you think about him!!

*hands mic to Heartbreaker*

HB: Hey Mitch! I told you that you was a failure! You thought you had made it big time when you was under flair's wing, but now look what's happened! I beat you with ease and Naitch left with me! Now don’t cross me or I will beat you easily again and if anyone else wants to be heartbroken, be my guest!

*crowd boo and he hands mic back to Flair*

RF: Not bad kid not bad, but we can work on that. So you heard the guy!! He wants a piece of someone tonight, but I know that there aint one guy in the back there that’s got anything on this guy!! Because guess what?! He’s got ME the NATURE boy RIC FLAIR in his corner!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CP: Ok, let’s see what The Heartbreaker can do here tonight!!

RF: Ohhhhh bravo bravo bravo!! You see, I expected this!! When you have a guy like me in this company, I expected there to be competition for my services!! And now I have 2 impressive guys here that want me. Well let me tell you this, both of you can’t have me!! Only one of you, and here’s what I’m going to do. This Sunday, will be the very first ‘Raging Inferno’ ppv, so I tell you what. You two sons of bitches are going to face each other this Sunday, and whoever wins, gets to have ME, that’s right, ME as their manager for good!! So I’ll see you 2 on Sunday!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*Flair starts styling and profiling up the ramp with a broad smile on his face as O’Connor and Heartbreaker stare each other down.*

CP: What?! Can he do that?! Can he just make a match like that?! Well he is Ric Flair I guess!! And that is a turn for the books!! Mitch O’Connor came out to showcase his power to Flair again, and now Flair has made this match for this Sunday!! The winner gets his services!! The Heartbreaker doesn’t look too pleased, but that’s how it’s going to go down folks!! Mitch O’Connor vs The Heartbreaker at Raging Inferno!! Ric Flair’s services are on the line!!
    __________________________________________________ ____________

*DJ Black Music*

CP: Well here comes DJ Black with Tommy Thunder in tow!! Thunder is wearing normal clothes so I take that he’s only here for moral support.

*FOG Music*

CP: And Matt has done it!! The Force has beaten DJ black there!! A much needed boost for the Inferno guys there!! Oh no here we go again!!

*John Cleverly Music*

CP: Here comes John Cleverly The Rage Spokesman

JC: Break it, Break it up The Rage GM Wants Control and he wants it now you see a lot of people are pointing out that we don’t have a Main Event for our PPV Raging Inferno and seen as Irken is a Muppet and couldn’t do business if he had a Dummies Guide the Rage GM is taking it upon himself to make that Main Event Match its going to be The World Champion Kevin Mathews Teaming with Tommy Thunder & DJ Black to face Shuriken and the Force of Greatness

**Crowed goes Nuts**

*Shuriken & FOG look happy while Mathews & Black looks Shocked Thunder has a Smile on his Face*

JC: and Tonight We are going to keep this Fire Burning by having the Contract Right here tonight!!!!!

CP: OH MY GOD!! What a monumental announcement there from John Cleverly on behalf of our GM!! So at Raging Inferno, our main event will be Kevin Matthews, Tommy Thunder and DJ Black taking on Shuriken and The Force of Greatness!! A battle of the brands!! Who will prevail?!?!

EWNCWshop.com would like to announce that the new Billy McCoy ‘Real McCoy’ t-shirts are now available!!

Available in 3 different ‘flavours’!! Get yours now!!

CP: Now I’m told that we’re now going to be treated to a special video package courtesy of Godmoney member, The Beard of Zeus!! Let’s take a look!!

CP: Oh man, here come the Collective!! But it seems we’re missing Solla thank God!! Let’s see see what he has to say!!

H: Good evening one and all. It must be strange for you to see me out here on my own, but there is a very good reason for this!! Yes, Mr Solla has sent me out here tonight to bring you a very special Birdsnest segment. Firstly, I must address what you have just heard from Mr Zeus there. Mr Solla and the Collective have been in discussion with the hierarchy of EWNCW, and they have granted the Collective a match this Sunday against GodMoney, and ONLY Godmoney for the tag team titles. So your beloved Force of Greatness will not be involved in proceedings!!

*crowd boo*

But now on to more pressing matters. You see Mr Solla has grown very very tired of Mr McCoy, and he will not stand for any more of these foolish and cowardly beatings! So, for his own protection, Mr Solla is not here tonight, but that doesn’t mean that he cannot share his thoughts with us. Mr Solla will tonight be coming to us live via satellite from his home…

*Solla appears on the tron*

S: ENOUGH HERBIE!! GET TO THE POINT LITTLE MAN!!

H: Sorry Solla. Now, tell us all, how much tolerance do you have left for Billy McCoy?

S: Ohhhhh I tell you Herbie, my patience is running VERY thin!! I don’t have much patience on the best of days, but when it comes to McCoy, it’s even thinner!!

H: Yes Solla, but what are you going to do? You must have something up your sleeve for him?

S: Ohhhh yes, I have something VERY special lined up for Billy, and I might just reveal this to you if you ask nicely…..

*doorbell rings*

S: WHAT THE HELL!! WH DARES INTERUPT ME!! Wait while I get the door my dear Herbie!!....

CP: GOOD LORD!! Billy just destroyed Solla in his own house!! And he was arrested at the end of it all!! What the hell is going to happen at the end of all this?!?! Guess we’ll have to wait until Thursday!!

CP: Well, Here we go folks!! It’s time for that big contract signing!! John Cleverly is in the ring to oversee proceedings, and we’re ready to go!!

CP: And here come the Inferno boys led by Shuriken!! They look determined and are greeted by a warm reception from our fans!!

CP: The Rage guys now make their way out led by ‘The Instant Classic’!! Their reception is slightly on the cool side from our fans, let’s see what happens here…

JC: Ok, you both know the deal, all of you in turn will sign the contract here, and that is it. You will get a match against each other at Raging Inferno, 3 vs 3. It will be a fair match, with no advantage for wither side. When you guys are ready, please sign. Inferno guys to go first please.

*Fog step forward and both sign, before Shuriken steps forward*

S: Well Matthews....it’s come to this. You have grown a set and you are willing to sign on the dotted line. BRAVO! I am not impressed. I wasn't impressed from your win. I wasn't impressed by your little group and I am sure that I AM NOT IMPRESSED ON HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF AS CHAMPION!

*crowd cheers*

This little war because a few guys didn't earn their spot? You thinking about the future? MATTHEWS YOU ARE A LIAR! IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE, TOMMY SHOULD BE WHERE I AM STANDING NOW! A CONTENDER FOR THE EWNCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! But no....you had to cost him because of your imaginary friend's orders.

Let me tell you this Matthews.....you and the Raging Group of Nobodies and Jobbers.....ALL OF YOU WILL LOSE!!! Your time is up! EWNCW WILL BE BACK TO ITS OLD SELF!!! ABOUT HONOR AND RESPECT!!! INFERNO WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!!!

*crowd cheers loudly*

CP: And there we have it, the Inferno guys are in!!

JC: Ok, now Rage guys, your turn to sign please.

KM: Before I sign this, I will let you know that when I win, and you know I will, you will never have another shot at me again! Why? Because as of Sunday, Inferno will no longer have a championship so try while you can, but I swear it won't be easy to beat me this time around. To quote the great Taz: Beat me if you can, survive if I let you!

CP: And there we have it!! The contract has been signed and it’s official!! A 3 vs 3 match at Raging Inferno!!

*Both sides are lined up either side of the table with Cleverly nervously looking around”

JC: Ok… Very good…. Thank you all for coming out here, and we shall……..

*Tommy Thunder flips the table as both sides come face to face and stand toe to toe*

JC: Umm…. As I was saying, we can all go quiet…..

*All hell breaks loose as a brawl between the two sides starts and John Cleverly dives out of the ring and runs up the ramp*

CP: Oh my god, again these 6 men can’t contain themselves as they’re going hammer and tongs at each other!! Thanks for tuning in guys!! I’m sure you’ll join us on Thursday for the final EWNCW show before ‘Raging Inferno’!! But from Monday night Rage, It’s goodnight!!

Blog Entries
    1)

Find Raging Inferno The PPV on Page 16 of The Official Inferno Thread
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    2)

if you haven’t Read Raging Inferno or you want to read it again its on Page 16 of the Inferno

Blog Entries
    3)

Huge Announcement Planned for Final Filler

Blog Entries
    4)
    Let The Hype and Speculation Roar Before the Most Controversial Rage in History

Blog Entries
    5) This is a Filler for the Most Controversial Rage in history of EWNCW

Huge Announcement up Next

Blog Entries
    6)

EWNCW Began on 29th of October 2010… and one year on

WE will Celebrate everything about EWNCW with the

EWNCW Awards

That’s right EWNCW’s Answer to the Slammys is going to Role into town on Saturday October 29th and its should be Great

More Info will follow in Coming Weeks

RAGE Comes Next!