Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

CP: Welcome, to Monday night Rage, live, from the Pepsi Center here in Denver Colorado!!

Bod: That’s right, we have an action packed night for you. There’s under 3 weeks to go before we reach ‘Destiny’s Calling’, and the EWNCW roster are desperate to book their places on the card!!

CP: You said it Bodom! Now let’s get tonight’s show on the road!!

CP: Oh my God!! It's EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson!! We haven't ever seen him live on EWNCW shows before!! This must be something special!!

*Dick Thompson walks out with a broad smile on his face as he waves to the crowd. He takes time to shake hands with the crowd on his way down the ramp. After entering the ring, he waves some more before settling in the middle of the ring, where there is a leather couch, a desk and office chair set up.*

Bod: I've been interviewed several times by this man as have most of the EWNCW roster. He really is a great man. Remember, if Dick Thompson says it, it's the truth!!

DT: Well thank you one and all for the warm!! It truly is a pleasure to be here live on Monday night Rage!!

*crowd cheer*

DT: Now as you all know, the two finalists for the King of the Cage tournament have been decided, and tonight, I've been appointed the job of queering both men about their thoughts. What they think of each other. And how far will they actually go to win this tournament and move on to main event Destiny's Calling!!

*crowd cheer*

DT: So please join me in welcoming the first of my guests, one half of EWNCW's legendary tag team; Godmoney, God's golden son; Rich Cranium!!

*the crowd pop big for Rich Cranium as he casually walks out. He seems calm and composed as he makes his way to the ring. After entering, he poses for a while to the crowd, before grabbing a mic.*

DT: All right! A lot of Rich Cranium fans in the crowd tonight it seems! Well let’s get straight down to business then!! Please take a seat!

*Thompson gestures to a sofa. Rich sits down and Thompson takes a seat opposite him behind the desk.*

DT: Now, there are a few questions that I’m itching to ask you, and the audience need to know the answers!! So my first question to you is, can you do it? Can you go all the way and win this tournament?

RC: Do I think I can go all the way?! Are you serious Dick? To answer your question, I don't think I can, I KNOW I CAN!

*Crowd cheers*

DT: Do you think you’ve done enough to prove the critics wrong? Many doubted that you could be a singles star, but do you think you’ve done enough to prove those people wrong?

RC: You know, I still get people asking me this very question. Yes, I was in a legendary tag team but that is the past and I am going to prove to everyone that without me, GodMomey wouldn't have been so successful. So to all my naysayers, watch as I win this tournament and then walk out of Desiny's Calling as your new World Heavyweight champion!

*Crowd is chanting Rich, Rich, Rich*

DT: Now you’ve beaten many stars on your way to the final here, including former champion Tommy Thunder. Since SilverCena has never been the champion, in your opinion, does that mean that technically, you should beat him inside the cage?

RC: I think SilverCena is a great talent here at EWNCW and I have never had the pleasure of going against him. To be in the cage without possible outside interference is exactly what these fans deserve.

DT: And if you do manage to make it through to Destiny’s Calling, what can EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion Gillz expect from you?

RC: Gillz can expect for me to attack from every angle and he better be on his toes because these opportunities don't come along often. I plan to walk out of there victorious.

DT: Ok, well I know think it’s time to get my second guest out here! The second finalist in the King of the Cage tournament; ‘The Rapping Hyena’ Silver Cena!!

*Stands up and show's respect by clapping hands*

*Cena comes down to the ring in his usual flamboyant fashion to a great reaction from the crowd. After entering the ring and grabbing a mic, he gets serious as Rich stands up. They both go toe to toe and have a staredown.*

DT: Alright, now I don't want any altercations here on my show, but I’m going to trust that you’re both going to act like men here ok? So please Cena, take a seat on the couch there.

*After both stare at each other for a few more seconds, they both sit down.*

DT: Ok, now Cena, I’m going to pose similar questions to you. You’ve always had to fight and scrap your way to get through in life, has this tournament been any different to you?

SC: No it hasn't Dick. You see, I have always had to fight to get where I want to be and this is no different. It's actually quite natural to me.

DT: In the shape of Rich Cranium here, how do you see your competition in the final?

SC: Well, I was always a fan of GodMoney.

*Crowd cheers*

SC: I didn't like the way they split up but that's another story. Back on subject and I'll be honest, I always thought TBOZ was the core of GodMoney and am truly shocked that Rich has made it this far. I have nothing but respect for him.

DT: Now you’ve faced off against Gillz many times before, but he’s the one who’s got the best of you so far, since he’s the champ. How will things be different if you make it through to Destiny’s Calling?

SC: You can certainly say I have the experience factor when it comes to Gillz. I have studied and learned from my past mistakes from my many matches with him and will use that to my advantage. I am walking out of Destiny's Calling the new EWNCW champion!

*Crowd cheers*

DT: And now without further ado, would both of you please sign this contract for the final of the King of the Cage tournament!!

*Rich sweeps the pen up and quickly jots his signature down before turning to Cena with a smirk on his face. Cena then takes the pen carefully, and after a slight hesitation, he also signs, as the crowd pop big.*

DT: Now I’ve also been told by John Cleverly to announce tonight’s main event tonight, and it concerns both of you. Both of you will be teaming together with Tommy Thunder, to take on the team of ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair, Bam, and the EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion Gillz!! Either of you got any thoughts on that? Will you two be able to co-exist?!

*SC and RC standup, stare at one another with serious expressions and then shake hands as the crowd goes nuts*

DT: Well, I don’t think we could have had a better answer if I’d have written it myself!! Give it up for Rich Cranium and Silver Cena folks!!

*Crowd erupt in a huge cheer for both guys*

DT: On behalf of the EWNCW newsteam, I'm Dick Thompson; you stay classy Denver!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    *SHB music*

CP: God damn, it’s those Sky High Bastards again. I wonder who or what they’ll be disrespecting tonight?!

Bod: I’m not a fan of their disrespect I must say, but they know that they need to step on toes to get to certain places, and that’s what they’re doing.

Toxic: So last week, the Force of Greatness decides to come into this ring and talk about respect.
    Do you have any bloody idea what we think about respect?!

*Spits on ring canvas*

Bazooka: I thought we made it clear we don't give 2 shits about this thing called respect! You can take it and flush it down the rotten toilets for all we care!!

*Fans boo as the camera zooms in on an old lady who is giving the middle finger to both members of SHB*

*FOG's music plays and they walk mid way down the aisle*

Matt: Did I hear you right? You don't give 2 shits about respect?

Bazooka: That's right!

Tai: I thought we settled this last week when Matt kicked your ass Toxic! Are you sure you boys want to walk down this road? Are you fellas really that stubborn?

Toxic: What do you 2 tampon wearing douche bags think?!

Matt: In that case, Tai will just have to break that stubbornness because he is facing Bazooka NEXT!

(Bazooka=Anderson, Tai=Isles)

CP: And Bazooka defeats Tai Knight! So much for the Force teaching the Sky High Bastards about respect!

Bod: Like I said, it’s all about stepping on toes, and the SHB are stepping on the toes of former tag team champions here in order to reach their goal.

*Cooper Hawkins and Captain Charisma are standing in the ring.*

CP: Well we here have Hawkins and Charisma ready to compete, I’m told that Hawkins is the one in action tonight, but I’m not sure who his opponent will be.

*Istvan Gretzky walks out on to the stage, and it is clear that he is here to talk business.*

CP: Well, it seems it’s going to be ‘Red Hot’ Istvan Gretzky. We haven’t seen him since he exited the King of the Cage tournament, but he certainly looks a lot sterner than usual tonight

Bod: Well I didn’t like this goofball the last time I saw him, and I’m doubting that I like him now.

"Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky: Jak siemasz! My Name 'a Istvan, Istvan Gretzky.. Ladies call me "Red Hot" Istvan Grertzky! Now, many moons has passed from when Istvan was seen in ECWN, and many long moons has passed for Istvan to feel shame at initial catch-as-catch-can grapples match here in ECWN, Kurwa. A pride as strong as Istvan take loss very poorly, and serious is threat of permanent jobber for ECWN. Well, since last devastation losing in Cage of Kings tournament Istvan has trained many hours in state of art gym, and has taken on new coach who remind Istvan of power in Istvan vascular arm made from fallen star, Kurwa! No more will Istvan act like he forget how to be champion worthy, and be Kielbasa for children of ECWN! No more will Istvan love of American women distract him from plan of dominate, Kurwa! Istvan has now working out time table to manage shaking legs and time for party, Kurwa... Istvan stand on stage before all and everyone to say NO MORE WILL MAN WITH VASCULAR ARMS MADE FROM FALLEN STAR BE TREAT LIKE CHILDREN BY ECWN CHILDREN.... No more, kurwa... Do Widzenia.

CP: Ok. So it seems that Gretzky is ditching what many eastern Europeans refer to as ‘the American dream’ and a lifestyle of women and partying, and he’s getting down to business it seems.

Bod: Good. If you want to succeed, you have to take competition seriously. I like the guy’s new attitude. Let’s see what he does with Hawkins here.

(Gretzky = Vladmir Kozlov / Jesse = Cooper Hawkins)

CP: A dominating, and intimidating performance by ‘Red Hot’ Istvan Gretzky there.

Bod: Well I like him much better than his old self. This Istvan Gretzky has potential to go far in EWNCW. I can’t wait to see him maul someone else!

Blog Entries
    *Russo is walking along whistling to himself having a good time when out of nowhere Jordan1995 comes out of nowhere and drills him from behind. He throws him into a production box then gets a cable and wraps it around Russo Swerves neck choking him, Russo’s face goes bright red. Russo tries to get a few shots in but Russo gives him a stiff shot to the side of the head he then gives Russo a kick to the back sending him down and drags him along the floor before picking him up and whipping him into the garage door of the arena.

They head out into the parking lot, Jordan sends him head first through a Car windshield before ramming his head into the bonnet several times. *

Jordan: look I got a little present for ya!

*He drags Russo towards a Ice Cream van. Jordan drills Russo into the bonnet. They head to the back of the Van, Russo gets a low blow in and turns around and raises his arms in victory he turns around and Jordan opens the Door in his face. Jordan nails some shots to the head he then throws him in the back of the ice cream van then smashes a jar of hundreds and thousands over russo’s head then throws him between the two front seats and the and the tune goes off. Russo drills him relentlessly Russo falls sitting down with blood all down his face, Hundreds and thousands stuck to his head by the sweat. Jordan then puts him under the ice cream nozzle and poors Ice Cream all over his head swirling it round, doing a good job, Jordan finally gets a Flake and pops on top of the Blood Sweat and Ice Cream pile that is Russo Swerve. *

*Pentallion cant stop laughing*

Bod: How dare that tramp!!!!, look at Poor Russo Swerve

CP: I’m sorry, but that shit was just too funny!! Join us after the break folks!!

CP: Well here’s a man we haven’t seen since he was knocked out of the King of the Cage tournament, ‘The Black Angel’ Seraphim.

Bod: This man has an aura about him. He has some sort of presence.

CP: Well let’s see what he has to say.

*The voices start, angry.. loud... but not at the crowd.. at the man who has just made it to the ring! He's there, kneeled down in prayer, though they seem remorseful.*

S: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

*Voices stop*

S: The last time I was seen.. I suffered a loss in the tournament. After that loss I was trapped in the confines of my mind and soul... being punished for failing them. It was unbearable. I was a broken shell of a Fallen Angel. But something spoke to me while I was there. Goaded me into seeking forgiveness. It wasn't the voice I was used to hearing. It was... the goodness locked deep down within me, the goodness in each and every one of you.

*Stands, revealing his black robe*

s: That goodness kept me warm, kept me safe. Even if you all hate me, I ask for your forgiveness! I beg for it! The voices have changed they have shown me the light.

*Clasps hands together and mumbles out a prayer*

S: I wish to no longer be the Black Angel, but instead...

*Lets robe drop, revealing an all white version of his previous ring attire*

S: The SERAPHIM! I welcome all non-believers to the City of ANGELS!

CP: Well, here’s another talent that hasn’t been seen since being knocked out of the King of the Cage tournament, ‘The Alpha and the Omega’ Primus Khan!!

Bod: Khan was on a roll prior to entering the tournament. He was locked in a great feud with Rich Cranium, and came very close to beating him at ‘Day of Reckoning’. He’s obviously taken offense to what Seraphim said here.

PK: Seraphim? You really think that you are the man to break out here in EWNCW? You are NOTHING!! You may have won the battle of the newcomers at ‘Day of Reckoning’, but it is I ‘The Alpha and the Omega’, Primus Khan who is destined for greatness here in the realms of EWNCW!!

*crowd boo*

PK: You come out here and present some sort of cheap re-birth?! And these people are stupid enough to buy into it?! Well I am not buying into it. You can decieve them. you can pull the wool over their eyes, but not me. I see through you. I can see that you're weak. In the mind and in the head. You are not some white knight here, as you claim to be. I am 'the Alpha and the Omega'. It is I that the people should look to when in search of salvation!!

*crowd drown the arena in boos*

PK: You want to prove that you are the best? You want to become the best? You want to reach the heights of civilization and reach the pinnacle of EWNCW? Then you will have to go through me! I am stronger than you, I am smarter than you, and I am better than you. I am better than all of the talents here in EWNCW. And if you want to climb the ladder, why don’t you face me right here right now, so that we can find out if you’re really as good as you think you are!!

*crowd boo.*

*Seraphim takes off his attire and Khan smiles and gestures for a ref to come down*

CP: Well it seems we have ourselves an impromptu match here, but it sure as hell should be an interesting one!

Bod: You got that right. 2 of EWNCW’s brightest prospects going at it here. It makes for good viewing to the audience for sure.

Seraphim/RVD vs Primus Kahn/Charlie Haas (Ignore Angle)

CP: Wow, a no contest! The referee counted both men out, and we don’t have a winner here folks!

Bod: Both stars were evenly matched, I couldn’t pick a winner at the start, and I sure as hell couldn’t pick a winner right now Chris. I hope we get to see these 2 go at it again!

Blog Entries
    CP: We're back here form the commercial, and we've had a great show so far! But don't forget to tune in t Thursday night Inferno this week. One match that you're guaranteed to see and should not miss is the second of the best of 5 series match between William Carlin and Krystian Krysys!! To find out who gets the second fall, tune in this Thursday for EWNCW Thursday night Inferno!!

CP: here comes our international champion Billy McCoy, I am sure he like us is thrilled with the prospect of getting Seth Farrell one more time at Destiny’s Calling.

Bod: This is the end of the line for McCoy I cant wait to see Farrell destroy him at DC. All hail our new champion Seth Farrell!!

BMcC: Denver Colorado!!!!!! WE ARE LIVE ALL AROUND THE WORLD and in just a few weeks I get Seth Farrell on PPV at Destiny’s Calling for the EWNCW International Championship and on that night I we will burn that sonovabitch down but I will win and I will leave with championship and your balls because I am going to take your manhood and you will leave wishing you never knew a charismatic young champion named Billy McCoy because I am the future of this fed I am its brightest star and just love to tell anyone who’ll listen that BETTER IS Bigg..

*McCoy drops to his knees after a thunderous chair shot from Farrell*

CP: Where the hell did he come from?!?!?

*Farrell picks McCoy up and nails him again*

Bod: Two awesome shots from our future Champion.

*Farrell hits him one more time, then heads to the outside and getting a chain coming back in drilling him in the face*

CP: my god this is getting ugly

*Farrell goes from another shot but McCoy ducks cannons of the ropes with the clothesline to Farrell *The crowed goes nuts* but Farrell knocks him right back down with the chain*Crowed drowns*

SF: god damn you son of a bitch you god damn brute.

CP: Farrell has snapped.

Bod: He is giving McCoy what he deserves.

*Farrell gets a Kendo Stick and takes his time to hit a sick shot with the sound cracking of McCoy’s back as he screams in pain he keeps the shots going each one more painful than the last*

CP: god this is ugly we are going to need some help for McCoy.

*Farrell puts the chair out sits on it takes of his shoe and throws it at McCoy. He gets McCoy and places his mouth over his foot*

SF: Kiss my foot bitch, I am better than you!

*Farrell stands up and stalks Billy with like a predator*

SF: This time No Dimensions, No Krysys, No Bam and No Flair just me and you one on one, I am going to hurt you so bad you brute this is just the start.

*Farrell picks up the chair and gives one last painful chair shot to the head of McCoy who failed to get his arms up in time*

*Farrell walks away with a sinister grin on his face*

CP: My god what have we just seen McCoy might be done for good

*EMTs and agents run to the ring to assist McCoy, they brace his neck and lay him on the spinal board and push him onto the stretcher the fans clap as McCoy is wheeled out*

CP: well we are trying to re-gather ourselves here, we may have just seen a prosing career cut drastically how the hell is McCoy going to defend it at Destiny’s calling.

Bods: Even I’ll admit Farrell went too far tonight.

Blog Entries
    CP: Well we’re back here folks but what we just witnessed was just sheer horror. ‘The Great Pharoah’ Seth Ferrell doing nothing short of trying to end the career of our International Champion, Billy McCoy.

Bod: Well like I said, I’m usually a fan of Ferrell, but what he did there before the break was quite disturbing. Nobody likes to see other stars hurt that way.

CP: but n a lighter note, be sure to check out the EWNCW awards!! Categories and nominations are available to see on the titled thread. Have your say on the EWNCW year. Who do you think is deserving of an award? Have your say, and get voting NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7L10RSqkNE

CP: We can look forward to a huge 3 vs 3 tag team main event here now, as we have Rich Cranium coming out!!

Bod: Great interview from the guy earlier, and I’m sure he’s very much up for this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VigCJ...layer_embedded

CP: And now, her eis ‘The Rapping Hyena’ Silver Cena!!

Bod: I’m curious to see whether he and Rich will be able to work together here. I know they shook hands earlier, but you can’t trust your direct competition so easily.

CP: Enter ‘The Storm’ Tommy Thunder!! He’s been having problems with Ric Flair and his protégé ‘The Japanese Dragon’ Bam as of late, I’m sure he’ll be eager to get his hands on them tonight.

Bod: Flair is just doing Bam a favour. Hes taking him on a rocket ship to the top, and hes doing it the right way. “To be the man, you got to beat the man” as Naitch once said, and here in EWNCW, Tommy Thunder is one of those ‘men’ to beat!

CP: And speak of the devil, here he is...

Bod: HE’S HERE!! THE WRESTLING GOD IS IN THE HOUSE!!

*Bodom gets on top of the table starts jumping up and down in excitement, clapping and cheering*

Bod: This man here is the best EVER!! Come on Chris up you get WOOOOOOOO!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

CP: Whay do I work with you, get down, you’re making a scene. And anyway, I thought that nobody said ‘Wooooo’ except Ric Flair.

Bod: Shut up Chris!!

CP: And finally, here is the EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion! He’s been holding on to that title, and sitting back watching the rest fight for the right to face him at Destiny’s Calling.

Bod: Gillz has is ticket to the biggest ppv of the year right there over his shoulder. And I’m sure he’ll prove a point against the three wanabe champs that he’s facing tonight.

(Goldberg – Cena, Michaels – Thunder, RVD – Rich Cranium / Kane – Gillz, Batista – Bam, Orton – Flair) (ignore Flair intervention)

CP: Rich did it!! He got the win for his team!! Cena took Gillz over the security barricade on the outside, Thunder took care of Bam, and that left Rich alone with Flair to get the pin!!

Bod: I didn’t see Flair get pinned there Chris. But this is a great momentum builder for Rich. He’ll be feeling confident after getting this one under his belt.

*All 3 guys are celebrating in the ring. Rich and Cena have another staredown, but after a while they shake hands again.

CP: He sure will... wait... what?!?!

*Gillz and Bam return to the ring bearing steel chairs and take out all 3 superstars. *

CP: Someboody stop them!! This is assault!!

*They start delivering a few chair shots to the fallen guys as Flair, who has now recovered, shouts abuse. Flair takes of his belt and delivers a few lashings to each man. The 3 heels stand tall with Gillz posing with his title as we go off air.*

Blog Entries
    It's happening!

Blog Entries
    The journey to Destiny's Calling is in motion.

Blog Entries
    Get your asses to the EWNCW Awards thread and VOTE!

Blog Entries
    ZZ Top grows great beards except Frank Beard.

Blog Entries
    RAGE is NEXT!