Threaded View

Blog Entries
    *K-Jammin is wearing his wrestling gear sitting on a couch in his dressing room talking on his cell phone.*

K-Jammin: I'm telling you dude this chick is psycho. Just the other day I could've sworn I saw someone peeking through the window of my apartment and I live on a second floor. Last week she was taking a shower in my dressing room, it's like she's everywhere.

*K-Jammin takes a short pause listening to the person he's talking to.*

K-Jammin: Well yea she's hot, but I already turned her down twice so it's time she gets the message. You know what I'm saying?

*Someone knocks on the door.*

K-Jammin: Hey dude I'm gonna have to let you go cause someone's at the door.

*K-Jammin looks through the peep hole and appears confused, but opens the door. A group of well dressed men enter his dressing room and start singing.8

Group: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear...

K-Jammin: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

*One of the singers approaches K-Jammin.*

Singer: We're here on behalf of a special friend to wish you a happy birthday.

*One of the singers brings in a cart with an extremely large birthday cake.*

K-Jammin: I don't know who put you up to this, but it's not my birthday so you better get the hell out of my dressing room before I throw you out.

Singer: I'm sorry sir, but isn't this your signature?

*The singer shows K-Jammin some papers on a clipboard. While K-Jammin is distracted the top of the cake pops open.*

K-Jammin: Yea that's my signature, but I didn't sign this.

*Eden climbs out of the cake topless with her nipples covered in frosting.*

Eden: Tada!

*K-Jammin turns around and looks shocked to see Eden.*

K-Jammin: YOU AGAIN? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? DID YOU PUT THEM UP TO THIS?

Eden: Relax baby! Have some cake.

*Eden runs her finger over her boob, gets some frosting and reaches over to K-Jammin's lips, but he moves away.

K-Jammin: You know what I have a match to get ready for and you better not be here by the time I get back.

*K-Jammin turns to the singers.*

K-Jammin: That goes for all of you pricks too!

*K-Jammin leaves his dressing room and the camera focuses on Eden.*

Eden: Was it something I said?

*Eden shakes her head with a naughty grin on her face and licks her finger full of frosting.*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!