Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    EWNCW Rage 26/9/11

CP: My Name is Christopher Pentalion Welcome to Huston Texas for this episode of Monday Night Rage so much action going to go down alongside me Legendary EWNCW Star Bodom as always.

Bods: Great to be in Texas I have had some memorable moments and memorable women in this city

CP: Keep it Clean Bods

Bods: Pentalion if your not carefull I’ll make your mother one of my memorable Women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw&ob=av3e

CP: The Albino Rhino Solla is in the House we saw last week on Rage Captian Howdy and The Surgeon General be eliminated from the KOTC Tourney and The Physco Circus also Elimanated looks like Solla is going to have to do it on his own

Bods: Solla is sick enough to win it on his own in the last few months look at the Roll he has been on picking up a victory of SilverCena at Day of Reckoning!

Solla: I am your Shepard of SICKNESS the Albino Rhino Solla and I am going to win the king of the cage tournament and I will do it by braking more bones and snapping more knecks than I ever have before. If you want to step up and get in my way I will take the blood from your forehead and paste across this ring because I am the greatest wrestler ever and you’d better be down with the sickness because weather you pathetic idiots like it or not I will be the next EWNCW World Champi…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP4w5Vd6alo&

CP: Mark Dimensions what the Hell does he want?!?!?!

Bods: Two of EWNCW’s biggest beasts in the ring right now Chris
    (Rushes to the Ring)
    (The Arena iis Rumbling
    Camera Shakes

Solla Solla Solla!!!
    Mistakes are Made Really Easy by So many like you
    Like you and Are you
    I Am What you Brag every word in the meaning I Win,
    And Against Captain Howdy I Damn Welll WON!
    (Gets into Solla FACE)
    not only listenn, But WaTCH !
    The ONLY at Work as I CaN DeFeat YOU and Win The Tourney That will Get Me The
    Recognition!
    And Respect That FoLLows Worship
    Open Your Eyes Your Doing My Work
    at Best Evil in the Flesh
    I Am The TOP EWNCW BEEEAST!!!
    (Bumps his chest against Solla)
    I Will Win King Of The CaGe
    And REIGN!
    (Throws Mic as Far as Possible into the Crowd)

(Massiive Loud Pop)
    (Mark Dimension is Signaling to the crowd Louder)
    Mark Di-men-sion clap clap clap clap clap
    (Off camera talks to crowd I Fight But I Win They Fight and it Doesn't matter I Am ....I Am...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57FcwUoCdmQ
    *Massive heat for Farrell*

CP: it doesn’t sound like the good folks in Texas wanted to see Seth Farrell

Bods: I doubt he gives a shit!

SF: Well would you look at that? Two of the biggest brutes clogging up EWNCW somehow managing to share a ring together! God what an eyesore. On one hand we have the neon dreadlocked Mark Dimension, looks like Bob Marley joined the blue man group. And on the other, the Albino Rhino, Solla. Make your own joke about full fat mayonaise. Mark Dimension, it's you who should just watch, from the back when I win the KOTC tournament. And Solla, by the time King of the Cage is over, your pride is the only thing that will be coming down with anything. A bad case of the blues. But then, I guess you already have that with MD standing right there! True class and skill will win this tournament. I will win this tournament!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M02bAWDFkI&ob=av2e

CP: The Champ is in the Building, Billy McCoy and the fans are electric

BM (Motions to Seth, Solla & MD) I’ll be with you in one second. (Turns to crowed) Housten Texas WE ARE LIVE ALL AROUND THE WORLD. (Huge pop as many fans shout along with McCoy)

well seth to be quite honest I have never been so glad to see your jumped up little ass because People at home where losing the will to live. One on hand you got the Avatar Rip off, The Captian Howdy rip off & The Billy McCoy rip off that is Mark Dimensions oh did I forget Bill Goldberg. point is jackass you’re a nobody in this world and hate to break it to you but you never will be

And Solla I have been telling you since I got here that you need to start living in the real world and relise that the only time your hot shit is when you’ve eaten a dodgy Curry. And your only sick when you have the Sniffles and to be honest your just not as good as Billy McCoy gotta get over it dude

*McCoy turns to Farrell*

Seth Farrell *Sarcastic Smile* I hate you so much you’re a stuck up pompus Royal Bitch! And some point down the line I am sure I’ll kick your ass but its not gonna be at Destiny’s calling because on that night I will be facing Gillz and taking his world Title and then everybody will know that Better is Bigger

*All Four men start to squabble and talk trash*

*Cleverly comes onto the stage with a Kids version of The EWNCW Championship with the GM Spray Painted on it*

JC: Ladies and Gentleman I am not only the GM of Rage I am also the EWNCW GM Champion!!

*Crowed Boos*

but down to business all four of you are yet booked in a King of the Cage Tournament match here tonight so I have just had a Crazy thought Tonight its going to be Mark Dimensions and Solla vs Seth Farrell and The International Champion Billy McCoy

CP: What the hell, What a Main Event The Undefeated Mark Dimensions teaming with The Albino Rhino the Shepherd of Sickness Solla vs The outspoken Seth The Pharaoh Farrell and the Technically gifted International Champion Billy McCoy

Bods: Damn Cleverly why lumber my fave Seth Farrell with that idiot Billy McCoy
    Last edited by eboy; 09-26-2011 at 04:38 PM.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries

CP: Time to find out who is going to Destiny’s Calling as the King of the Cage Tourney Continues this of coarse all heading to the Terrifying Steel Cage!!

Bods: Here comes Seraphim this dude has impressed me Chris this is guy that goes out there and gets the Job done I mean look at Day of Reckoning

CP: Seraphim certainly very talented weather you like him and his god damn voices or not

CP: Time and time again we use the words Insane, outlandish and monster to describe Grind Bastard

Bods: Grind Bastard os odd why the hell is he wearing a gimp mask I should call him gimp bastard

*Grind Bastard looks toward commentary*

CP: I think he heard you Bodom

*Bodom leans back and points with his index finger at Pentalion*

Grind/ Ezekiel Jackson vs Seraphim/ Jeff Hardy

CP: and Seraphim has done it this man has impressed everyone so far how far can he go in the Tournament

Blog Entries
    Part 3

Jordan1995 aka Candy man makes his way down the ramp with no music playing he calls for the Mic and gets in the ring

Jordan1995:Russo this is no longer the candy man your speaking to this is Jordan1995 and believe me you have made this war personal because on the forums around here your bullshit and ignorance pisses me off your lack of respect shows in your posts and what im going to do to you will keep all others happy and at destiny s calling a life lesson is going to be taught to you....dont piss off the wrong guy !!!!!!!!

CP: and here comes Russo Swerve god this guys a dick

Bods: Some might call it Entertaining

Russo Swerve: So you change your name and now you think your hot shit huh??? I have been gone for a few weeks and I have been itchin to come back and kick your punk ass. So yes I accept your challange pee wee. But first I wanna get something off my chest I absolutley hate you I hate your family I hate your pets I hate your stupid fans.When you die im gonna piss on your grave. And when I face you im gonna try my best to cripple you im gonna make sure the only way you can eat is through a straw. Im gonna beat and batter you. Then im gonna let nyron finish you off. Call me sick call me psycho I dont give a damn what nobody says cause im all about me.

CP: Oh my god what a personal attack there was no need for that

Bods: I Thought it was quite funny actually

CP: Regardless it goes down at Destiny’s Calling two of this Forums biggest enemies Russo Swerve vs Jordan1995 go at it on October 30th at Destiny’s calling

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP: Welcome back to Rage and time to see the King of the Cage Tourney to continue its Legend Rich Cranium going head to head with the Intense Rookie Ryan Wells can Wells make himself a Star Tonight

Bods: This is a Big dude right here!

CP: Certainly Ryan Wells a Man with endless credentials hang on a minute looks like Wells is heading for the Mic

Hello everyone! Tonight is a great night indeed, I mean, come on, I'm in (insert city name)! It can't get any better then that, can it?!

Wells: Tonight I face Rich Cranium, who is by far, a legend. Do not get me wrong, a great wrestler is exactly what he is, there is no denying that. But there is one thing I know I'm right about, that I am a better wrestler then him. I can defeat him and that is exactly what is going to happen tonight. He hurt an even bigger legend, TBOZ. And that isn't cool by any means. I'm gonna destroy you and show everyone that you may think you have what it takes as a singles wrestler, but you really don't, you got carried by TBOZ the whole time in GodMoney, and you are nothing without him.

I promise to everyone here, these great fans, who you betrayed for your own selfish ways and your ego, that I will destroy you tonight and will put you in the place, in the ground, 6 feet under. I will win this King of the Cage tournament and finally have the chance to win the championship I deserve and give the great fans of EWNCW what they deserve, a great champion!

I will take out everyone in my way, and tonight, YOU ARE IN MY WAY!!!!

Rich Cranium/Eddy Guerrero vs Ryan Wells/Rhyno

CP: Cranium does it his experience shone through there, I tell you this Ryan Wells is going to be World Champion one day he is awesome

Bods: Well certainly EWNCW has the best Young talent in the world

CP: its the land of oppertunity

Blog Entries
    Part 4

*Daymian slowly walked to the ring*

DB: Last Thursday I expressed my thoughts on how I've been treated since debuting in EWNCW. It has been four days and guess what?

*Crowd yells what*

DB: They haven't said a thing to me. The brass in the back have their heads so far up their asses they can't see good talent if it kicked them in the face.

*Crowd cheers*

DB: They continue you to push the same people like Thunder, Gillz, MD, that idiot Kingstrem and Seth. Makes me think some of them may be rubbing the brass a certain way to get what they want.

*Crowd laughs*

DB: Shut your mouths! You are no better, you're sheep who cheer for who ever they tell you to. You have no minds of your own. You are all pathetic waste of space. This promotion has turned into a monarchy ruled by the ones on top. Well I am sick of it! You all look down upon me and treat me like dog crap. I can beat anyone in this promotion and they know it. That's why they are keeping me down. Unlike the rest of you pawns who follow these idiots, I have my own mind and will not bow to the likes of Thunder and Gillz. I am taking control of my fate and I'll do it with my knuckles it I have to. Everyone in the back including the brass has been put on notice. Either you start showing me some respect of I'll beat it out of every single one of you. You've been warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CP: Shortly the EWNCW World Champion Gillz will be joining us on Commentary infact here he is now Hello Mr Gillz

Gillz: Hey there you two, just here to do a little scouting

Bodom: hey Champ!

CP: So Gillz gotta get your thoughts on the King of The Cage Tourney some big names left in

Gillz: Chris you know it doesnt matter whos left, in the end ill be the champion because i am the best in this business and will be for long time. now shut up and call the match

CP: Well up next it’s the Upstarts facing off against each other

The Heartbreaker/Robert Roode vs Mitchell O’Connor/Kazarian

Watch till 9;30

CP: and The Heartbreaker has done it

Gillz: Why yes he has but he hasnt proved anything, but im about to prove a point.

CP: What where are you going?

*Gillz leaves the Announce Table heads down to the ring and nails The Heartbreaker with the title and then hitting him with several vicous shots to the head*

CP: My god Gillz has sent a message here tonight I don’t think he is going to care who wins this man has stepped it up since becoming champ and now I cant think of anyone better out there in E-Fed

Blog Entries
    Part 6

Captain Howdy: Well well well, here we are again. In OUR world! And by our world I don't mean me & you, I mean the Collective's world. When I got here I had to rid myself of a little problem, who's name we won't mention. (Crowd chants ANDY ANDY...) Shut the hell up! Now once the Albino Rhino Solla & my good friend Surge here introduced me to the sickness I began to see things a little more clearly. From then on out SG & myself have been terrorizing the tag division here in EWNCW. Any & everyone that has arisen has been annihilated and there is NO disputing that. But there was one little problem standing in the way of our quest, GodMoney. All we've heard since we began our journey to the top is how great these pricks are. Well they may have avoided us for a while but on August 29, 2011 THE MOST DOMINANT reign in wrestling history began! That's right, the Surgeon General & myself 'collected' the EWNCW tag team titles. As you now see, things are changing around here. The Collective backs down from no challengers. Everyone who wants a shot gets a shot! See we are about to unveil a path of destruction, the likes of which have never been seen before. The Upstarts got their chance & we made waste of them. Who's going to be next to step up? Huh, who??? Just fair warning to the tag teams here, unless you're prepared to be sent to Hell, don't try us. We're busting skulls, breaking necks, snapping limbs, & carving flesh! If you don't believe me, step up. We will make your head into a canoe & row it through a river of your spilled blood with your spine as a paddle! Nobody can stop us, NOBODY. We are beginning a reign of terror mankind has never seen before & there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it! Right SG?

Surgeon General: Si, Senor Howdy. There are no limit to what we can do! Heads will roll, blood will flow. No se puede evitar el dolor!

CP: Strong words from the Tag Champs

CP: Wait what is this?

Bods: Looks like we are going to see The Sky High Bastards going head to head with the Champs right now

The Collective/Matt Morgan & Hernandez vs The Sky High Bastards/ The British Invasion

CP: And a Dominant performance by the champs here tonight

Bods: Who is going to step up and take on the champs cos right now they look unbeatable

CP: True

Blog Entries
    Part 7

CP: here comes the Rapping Hyena SilverCena and he is starting to get ahead of Steam in this King of the Cage Tournament a Tournament that continues next

Bods: god SilverCena is an Idiot!

CP: He is entertaining.

Bods: Whatever!

Krysys/Chris Jericho vs SilverCena/John Cena

CP: And SilverCena gets the sneak win but a what a match between these two ring warriors how close did Krysys come to winning that one!

Bods: it was a close one and Krysys should have won but the experience of SilverCena did him good and he gets another victory as the Cage match edges ever closer

*Krysys is sat dejected in the ring realising how close he just came when William Carlin jumps the rail and nails Krysys with a Beer Bottle*

CP: What the hell where did Carlin come from he just smashed that beer bottle over the head of Krysys

Bods: what a waste of Beer!!
    Last edited by eboy; 09-26-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Part 8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ESVVk4bNk&ob=av2e

CP: The Ignition Champion King Strem, he will be up for this one bods. A chance to prove himself against a Wrestling god

Bods: Chilling it’s the Naitch, this man fights has hard has he parties

CP: You party with Flair?
    Bods: of course I do Pentalion who do you party with Dick Thompson

CP: Well…

Bods: I don’t care! Its King of the Cage Time

King Strem/ Chris Jericho vs Ric Flair/ you get the jist

CP: And the Ignition Champion does it man both men tried some dirty tricks but Strem had the better trick done and won the match
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP: The King of the Cage continues Time to see if Flairs Protégé can fair any better, here’s Bam

CP: here he is and can you feel that electricity the fan favourite the outspoken storm Tommy Thunder

Bods: Come on Bam got to get this one done buddy

Tommy Thunder/Mr Kennedy vs BAM/ Jeff Hardy

Bods: Damn it Bam

CP: hahaha Tommy Thunder advance Folks can he get his shot at Gillz at Destiny’s calling

Blog Entries
    Part 9

Main Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M02bAWDFkI&ob=av2e

CP: This man never fails to put on great matches really doing the company a great service representing us as International Champion defending the title all around the world in places Such as India Africa Spain and Australia

Bods: This man is mug we all know Seth Farrell should be champion right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57FcwUoCdmQ

Bods: Know this man would be a Great Champion Seth Farrell what a Role model he’d be to our children I am so proud of him *Bodom gets up and starts Clapping*

CP: Sit down Bodom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw&ob=av3e

CP: Here comes Solla this man was just seething after the comments of not just his opponents but also his tag Partner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP4w5Vd6alo&

Bods: Mark Dimensions is on his way to the ring and in EWNCW near one year history have we ever seen such a threatening Tag Team

CP: Certainly a lot of Power in this team

Billy McCoy/Shawn Michaels & Seth Farrell/ John Cena vs Mark Dimensions/Batista & Solla/ Undertaker

CP: Billy and Seth have done bods

Bods: I Think you mean Seth did it

CP: what about Dimensions after Solla was pinned Dimensions flipped out and nailed Solla with a brutal shot

Bods: I Hope dimensions knows what he is getting himself into

*Billy McCoy and Seth Farrell stare each other down you can see seth mouth “this tournament is mine” McCoy shakes his head *

CP: That Ladies and Gentleman is all we have time for on this Monday Night Rage and we hope you join us on Thursday Night Inferno where the King of the Cage Tournament comes towards the crucial Stages, Billy and Seth both on form here tonight
    Last edited by eboy; 09-26-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is filler, and announcing that net will have the final nominees for EWNCW awards!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy
    Nominations
    EWNCW Superstar of the Year
    Solla

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year
    The Upstarts
    EWNCW Show of the Year
    Rage
    Inferno

EWNCW PPV of the Year
    Bred for Combat

EWNCW Promo Man of the Year
    Seth Farrell

EWNCW Moment of the Year
    Solla ends TJ Hawkes’ career

EWNCW Newcomer of the Year
    Ryan Wells

That your final nominations congrats to everyone nominated

EWNCW Awards with have its own thread soon and the Polls will open after next weeks Rage and will be done by PM to keep it secret they will stay open for 2 weeks.

Good luck to all
    RAGE is next!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!