Threaded View

Blog Entries

CP: Hello Folks and welcome to Monday night Rage!! I’m Christopher Pentalion, and we here are on fire after a monumental ppv last night!! The biggest talking point was of course the main event where we saw team Rage come up trumps and take the win!! Now tonight, I’m told that we are going to have a major announcement later from the GM via John Cleverly, so we’ll keep you posted on that one.

CP: Well here comes the champion Kevin Matthews to open us up. ‘The Instant classic’ lead team Rage to victory last night, and I’m sure he’ll be in a boastful mood and have some very brash words to share with us tonight.

KM: Last night, I beat Shuriken and his clowns and we proved that Rage was far superior than Inferno! With that said, I promised that Rage was to be the land of opportunity where those who never got title shots will finally get what they deserve. I will choose my next opponent, but that match won't happen until the next PPV! So until then, I suggest everyone to stay on their heels because for the next few weeks I will be evaluating each and every one of you on this roster and I will make my decision right before the PPV. Last night, I beat Shuriken and his clowns and we proved that Rage was far superior than Inferno! With that said, I promised that Rage was to be the land of opportunity where those who never got title shots will finally get what they deserve. I will choose my next opponent, but that match won't happen until the next PPV! So until then, I suggest everyone to stay on their heels because for the next few weeks I will be evaluating each and every one of you on this roster and I will make my decision right before the PPV.

CP: Well here comes Shuriken!! A man who’s hell-bent on regaining that World Heavyweight championship!!

Shuriken: Pardon the interruption, but Matthews.....I never tire of putting you in your place....First of all, you didn't destroy ALL OF US. You and I were distracted in our brawl so don't hog glory where it isn't due.

*crowd cheers*

Second, you won't pick when and where you will defend your title. Also....that title isn't exclusive for Rage. Just because you are champ doesn't mean you get to say cute stuff like that. I CHOOSE WHEN AND WHERE, MATTHEWS!

*crowd cheers loud*

I choose to end this charade at our next PPV. That title will come to me and this little "revolution" will end with your defeat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAXeUKPwBj4

CP: And much earlier than I expected, here comes John Cleverly!! I wonder if this the big announcement we’re expecting?

JC: Kevin Mathews The Instant Classic The Rage GM wants to tell you how impressed he's has been with your work at Raging Inferno and the last few weeks as a whole I mean you’re the EWNCW World Champion you lead Rage to success at Raging Inferno and…

*Cleverly looks back down at his I Phone*

JC: Oh My Go… This is Huge… The Rage GM is So Impressed with your work that he wants to come out here Right now and congratulate you in Person

*The Crowed goes absolutely Nuts*

CP: We are about to find out who the Rage GM is…

CP: What?! NO WAY!!! Nightwolf is the mystery GM?!?! We haven’t seen him since he was fired by Irken on Inferno about 2 months ago!!! My God this is a shocker!! He’s been the man calling the shots and tormenting the Inferno guys over the last few weeks!! Let’s see what he has to say!!

*Nightwolf confidently makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction*

N: Ha HAAA!! Yeah that’s right people, I’m back!! And I am indeed better than ever!! First I have to thank John Cleverly for being here to relay my instructions over the last few weeks. Now, I must first congratulate ‘The Instant Classic’ Kevin Matthews for being my general in control of team Rage!! You have done a magnificent job, and that display t ‘Raging Inferno’ last night was truly magnificent!!

*Shuriken gives Nightwolf a threatening look*

N: Ohhhh don’t look at me like that!! I’ll come to you in your turn now!! But as I was saying, Matthews, you did beat team Inferno to a pulp last night, just like I asked. BUT, you failed me in another aspect. I specifically told you to get the win, and make that title exclusive to Rage. And in that, you failed me!! Now, you mentioned that YOU were going to be the one deciding who gets a shot at your title and where, well, actually, that’s my job.

*Matthews can be heard saying, ‘No that’s not fair!!’*

N: Oh yes it is. Now if I can turn to you Shuriken for a minute. You mentioned that you want a shot t the title at the next ppv? Well you got it. That’s right; I’m giving it to you. Even though team Inferno were beaten like rag dolls last night, you are still here standing tonight, and I can respect that. So you have your shot at the title at the next ppv, as you requested.

*Shuriken nods approval*

N: Now back to you Matthews. I’ve been hearing some unsettling rumours about several EWNCW talents recently. One of these rumours state that you want out and that you want to take that title with you. And the fact that you’re saying that you want to choose when and where you defend that title suggests to me that you want out sooner rather than later. So, with that said, I’m putting you in a title match TONIGHT!!

*Matthews looks gobsmacked as the crowd pops. He can be heard saying ‘What?! You cannot be serious!!’*

N: Oh I’m damn serious boy!! You failed me at the ppv, I wanted that title to be exclusive to Rage, and you didn’t do that!! And since you want out, how about I add a little stipulation to the match. If you lose your match and that title tonight, then you’re not walking out, I’m Firing you!!

*crowd pops as Matthews is seen speechless*

N: Now who can I pick as an opponent for you? I need someone who loves EWNCW more than anything else. I need someone who wants that title more than anything else. And I need someone that will do anything to ensure that title stays in EWNCW. And you know what? I think I have the perfect guy!! I saw you screw this guy out of becoming the no. 1 contender to your title a few weeks ago. And although I don’t like this guy, in fact, I hate him! He was constantly unwilling to beat up the Inferno guys over the last few weeks, which was going against my orders. But although I loathe the man, I am the GM and I am a fair man, and the guy deserves the shot you screwed him out of. Enter ‘The Storm’!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-RmUB7YyHQ

CP: OH MY GOD!! Tommy Thunder?! Is he serious?! I thought best not to mention it, but as it’s out there now… Indeed there have been rumours going around regarding the futures of several EWNCW talents. And now the GM is not messing around!! First of all, Shuriken asked for his shot at the next ppv, so he’s getting it!! But first, the title is going to be on the line right here tonight!! Nightwolf is weary that Matthews could walk out with the championship, so he’s firing him if he loses his title match tonight!! And our GM has chosen an opponent that, in his words, will do anything to get that title and keep it in EWNCW, Tommy Thunder!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!