William Carlin

Tag Teams:
    The Sexiest Alpha Males
    The Mexican Nightmares
    Mixed Emotions
    Black Blooded
    We Fuegos Artificiales

Current Champions:
    World Heavyweight Champion: Ronaldo Romulus (17/1/13 - present)
    Evolution Champion: The Beard of Zeus (28/5/13 - present)
    World Tag Team Champions: Mixed Emotions (19/4/13 - present)
    Rage Ignition Champion: Van Hooligan X (7/4/13 - present)

Championship History:

World Heavyweight Championship:

Silver Cena (31/10/11 - 6/3/12)
    The Beard of Zeus (6/3/12 - 4/7/12)
    K-Jammin (7/4/12 - 17/1/13)
    Ronaldo Romulus (17/1/13 - present)

Evolution Championship:
    Markus Beerstein ( - 6/3/12)
    Ronaldo Romulus (6/3/12 - )
    Ryan Wells ( - 12/11/12)
    Mark Dimension ( 12/11/12 - 28/5/13)
    The Beard of Zeus (28/5/13 - present)

Rage Ignition Championship:
    Daymian Bloodstone (31/10/11 - 6/3/12)
    Shaz (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    Hanz Gruber (12/11/12 - 16/1/13)
    The Blue Flash (16/1/13 - 7/4/13)
    Van Hooligan X (7/4/13 - present)
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 06-01-2013 at 06:13 AM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    This is where the Roster will go when thats all decided
    Last edited by eboy; 07-04-2011 at 02:19 PM.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries

EWNCW Rage-4th of July- The New Begining!!!

EWNCW RAGE!!!

chosen by the fans Tune

Rage Commentator Christopher Pentalion welcomes us to rage

CP: Ladies and gentleman tonight EWNCW welcomes you to Rage The Brand new Brand that will be Fasters Stronger and more exciting than anything at all and I Christopher Pentalion will be proud to call it along the Way.

And boy what a show we have to kick off Tonight we will witness something that is bound to be Awesome and that is Tommy Thunder going one on one with Bodom!!

Plus GodMoney will defend against The Force of Greatness That’s right Tag Titles on the line live tonight

Shuriken Blade makes his way to the Ring

Shuriken: So here I am.....

*crowd cheers*

This is Rage huh? A group of idiots having their own show. Oh.....I'm getting angry too just being here. Its fitting that this show is called "Rage". You think you guys are angry.....oh you haven't met me angry.....especially this angry.

I'm here in "enemy territory" to do something about what happened last week at Inferno......ooohh.....I'm Kevin Matthews and I AM SOOOOO BADASS WITH MY GROUP OF ANGRY NOBODIES THAT DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE IN THIS BUSINESS! I'M SUCH A GREAT CHAMPION BY LETTING MY GROUP DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR ME!

Matthews, Tommy, DJ Black. have your forgotten why I was champion? EWNCW needed a champion when it needed one! Yes....I am a young guy but I wanted to prove to everyone why I was suitable as champion and this company grew because I BUSTED MY ASS FOR THESE PEOPLE!!

*crowd cheers loudly*

I have another chance for the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship. The last match.....you just had to have your angry nobodies do your dirty work. How does it feel knowing you cannot beat me in skill? Anyways I will beat and reclaim that very champion toni-....)

Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the Rage Spokesman John Cleverly

John Cleverly has a Huge Smile on his face as he looks at this Packed Arena on his way to the ring

JC: Shuriken I just got of the Phone to the Rage GM who due to various complications can not be here tonight However The Rage GM says Far from being the Groups brand Rage officials Highly condemn the Actions of the Group and would like to offer Shuriken an Opportunity at the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship right here tonight!!!...

-Fans love this-

But another value of Rage officials is giving People what they want and after all the Back and forth with a Guy called DJ Black and I will give you the chance to put him in his place tonight by Facing him first oh and By the way if you don’t beat DJ Black you wont get a World Title Shot…

Blog Entries

Rage part 2

Candy Man makes his way into the Arena

CP: Here is a very unorthodox competitor who goes by the Name of the Candy Man

The Candy man makes his way down the Ramp

CP: and Here is his Opponent newcomer Grind Bastard and remember he got involved in the Ignition Title Match at TOTN lets see how we fares between the Ropes

Candy Man vs Grind Bastard

Winner: Grind Bastard

Grind Bastard Charges back up Ramp man this guy is unstable… while the candy man gets the Mic

Candyman: im new around here an despite the loss as far as im concernd the best..and theres no better place to debut than here... im open to any challenge .any match any time any place.. im here to make impact and thats what i plan in doing... and if u dont dig that ...candy floss ur ass on outa here !!!!!!!!

CP: Wait who is this...I don’t think Candy man was expecting answers to his challenge now

A unknown Man comes Down he stands before the candy man. Suddenly the man attacks him

CP: What the hell is going on the guy just debuts then some other guy is attacking him already I mean who is this man?

The Unknown man introduces himself to be Bill “The Eagle” Richards he then leaves

-The same figure from last week is shown yet again, but this time his back is facing the camera. The figures arms rise up to the hood that covered his head as he pulls it down revealing long blond hair. After a brief moment of silence the muttered laughter of the figure fills the room. The camera then, once again, goes to static. Only this time it's for a brief moment. The camera flips back showing a close-up of the interviewer known as Sanchez who then points the camera towards the wall with big red letters written out upon it. It says, "I'm coming..”-

Blog Entries
    CP: Here is Gillz the high-flyer has been pissed off a lot lately what with failing to get the International Title Shot at TOTN also issues have arose with Solla and Mark Dimension which lead to him attacking SilverCena on Inferno to top all that he has a Mystery Opponent tonight

-The Lights go down then the Music of Splattered Dreams hits -

CP: What!!! Splattered Dreams the Muscle Mountain is back for one night only

Gillz vs Splattered Dreams

Winner: Gillz

CP: Gillz has done it and in impressive fashion this man is picking up serious steam and is never far away from the title Picture…

…But wait who is this SilverCena!!!

-SilverCena runs down to take out Gillz in Revenge for what Gillz did on Inferno costing SilverCena a shot at Kevin Mathews-

EWNCWShop.Com Advert- Get your Tommy Thunder- Thunderbirds T-Shirt Now!!!!

CP: we are back and we about to see Shuriken take on The Definition of Cool DJ Black and should he win he gets to go to the Main Event tonight and Challenge for the title.

DJ Black vs Shuriken

Winner: Shuriken

CP: Shuriken has done it!!! He has Beaten DJ Black but what a Match Shuriken Cant have Much left for the World Title Match this Evening

-DJ Black looks pissed he let that one slip-

Blog Entries

CP: Here comes the No.1 Contender Billy McCoy lets see what this Rising Star has to say

Billy McCoy makes his way to the ring

McCoy: Are you enjoying… Rage TONIGHT!!!! ?

(Crowed goes nuts)

well I thought I’d come out here and explain to you my changes of late I mean 2 months ago I came the most angry Vicious rookie of all time I wanted to rip through The Heartbreaker and leave nothing left but then something happened I met Tommy Thunder now I have a tremendous amount of respect for Thunderbirds and I cant wait to test myself against him for the International Championship again

[COLOR=“darkorange”] (Fans Cheer) [/COLOR]

The Reason I Respect Tommy Is because Tommy Respects Wrestling!!! And Wrestling Fucking Matters!!!!!

And now I come to Solla ““oh, oh I am soooo Scared uh uh what am I going to do Solla is after me”” McCoy parades sarcastically guess what Junior I aint Scared you, Your Contract your collective. Solla you’re nobody, never will be. And you said you paid your dues??? Really?? Because backstage all I see is a Selfish Egotistical Son-of-a-Bitch who helps nobody but himself!!!! You see Solla you don’t understand the Principals of wrestling… Honour… Respect…. Passion…. Devotion and that will be your downfall because you will never be better than me you will never be able to deny Better is Bigge…

CP: This Man is the Albino Rhino Solla and there is no love loss between these two and he has The Collective in tow

Solla comes out on the ramp with mic in hand

BIGGER IS BETTER???....BIGGER IS BETTER???

OH HELL NO!!!

SICKER IS BETTTER!!!!!

Now let me tell you something, last week when I said The Collective will not be pushed aside for the likes of you baby kissing, fan loving idiots, and I meant that. I also told you that things are going to change here in EWNCW, and there is no better place to begin that promise than right here.....RIGHT NOW!!

Solla sprints to the ring and ATTACKS

-McCoy fights back and almost runs them off but the Numbers Game Catches up and Solla & the Collective have the upper hand-

Solla....Breathing heavy

Now, Billy. This is only the beginning of a very long road for you, a road that is going to wind up coming to a dead end. I am also telling you....and EVERYONE here, whether its on Rage or Inferno......these beatings will continue and they will get worse, I promised you that me and My collective will not be ignored anymore, you're only the beginning Billy.

Now if you'll excuse me.....I promised to break someone's jaw this week.

Solla begins to leave the ring, but not before stopping to go back and finish off Billy.

** Solla hits a Brutal DDT to the floor**]

CP: WAIT....WHATS THIS......OH NO!!!!!!!

*Solla Delivers the punt to the head *

Solla has laid Billy to waste, Billy is unconscious......Solla has destroyed Billy McCoy here tonight on the debut show of Rage.....What else does this sick psycho have in store for us? I guess he meant what he said.....it started right here tonight......Will someone get their jaw broken on Inferno?

The Crowd is Shocked into silence as we head to the Break
    Last edited by eboy; 07-04-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    CP: We are in Full Swing here tonight This Arena is packed full of Wrestling fans and up next is something quite Special the 2 Biggest Teams in EWNCW Face off for the Titles

CP: here comes the Team of GodMoney Rich Cranium and his Partner The Beard of Zeus!!!!

-Force of Greatness Music Plays as they walk down the Ramp-

CP: and now the Former Champs Matt The Force Elder, Tai Night are THE Force of Greatness!!!!

GodMoney vs The Force of Greatness

winners and still EWNCW Tag Team Champions- Godmoney
    CP: What an Epic Match up between the two best team in the World but GodMoney Retain the Championships

-The Teams shake hands as we head to the Break-

EWNCW Would like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July and Reminders you to Have Fun and Stay Safe

CP: Lets take a little look at what happened when EWNCW Anchor Dick Thompson sat down with Tommy Thunder

DT: Hello folks! Me Dick Thompson here, and join ing me at this time is the current EWNCW International champion; Tommy Thunder.... Thunder!! Tommy just a few question if I may, Firstly, what are your thoughts about being here on the first ever Monday night Rage?!

TT: Well Dick, I'm obviously very excited! I mean you can almost feel the RAGE here in the back here!! This show is exciting, and electrifying!! And I'm sure my VIP's are impressed by what they're seeing!!

DT: Sure, well, how about some comments on what happened at 'Threat of the Net'? I mean, you and a few other guys screwed Shuriken out of the title!!

TT: NO DICK!! We didn't screw anyone!! Like I said on Inferno last week, it was simply Shurikens time. He'd held that title long enough!! It was time for someone else to have a go!! And very soon, maybe we'll see that title change hands again!!

DT: What about you? You're the longest reigning champion in EWNCW history! Isn't it time you let go of a title?

TT: Dick, I thought that you of all people would understand. This isn't MY title. And the former Forum title that I held wasn't my title. They're the VIP's title. And when they've had enough of seeing me with gold around my waist, then, and ONLY then, will it be time to let go.

DT: Ok. Now what have you in store for us tonight with your match against EWN legend Bodom?

TT: Simple. I'm going to beat him. And in doing so, I'm going to put myself on top of the pile. And in doing THAT, Me and my VIP's will be in line for the big gold belt. I may have helped Kevin Matthews last Sunday, but that doesn't mean I'm on his side. And when the 'Must see MVP of EWNCW' is involved, there isn't a thing that he'll be able to do to stop me!!

CP: You know Tommy Thunder has been complaining about it being his Time never will he have a better chance to prove it than tonight

Bodom vs Tommy Thunder

CP: and here comes Bodom and the atmosphere in here is unbelievable and you will not miss a second it’s Bodom vs Thunder after the Break
    Last edited by eboy; 07-04-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    -The Fans are on their Feet and going nuts-

CP: I Have never Felt an Atmosphere like this in my life its time for the talking to stop Bodom vs Thunder lets do it

Bodom vs Tommy Thunder

Winner: Tommy Thunder

CP: Thunder has done it; Thunder has done it my god what a Match

Break

CP: From all of us a EWNCW we thank you for joining us on this very special Evening but we are not quite done yet we still have the World Title Match and here comes “The Future” Kevin Mathews

CP: and the Challenge Shuriken but no way can he be 100% after that Epic Match with DJ Black Earlier this Evening

Shuriken’s Music

- Tommy Thunder DJ Black The Collective Harley McCartney & Captain Amazing are here-

Shuriken keeps saying “You Cant Beat me on your own” to Kevin Mathews

Kevin Signals to Tommy

CP: Kevin Mathews has called off the Troops they’re all heading Backstage we are going to get them One on One after the Break

Blog Entries
    Break

Winner; Shuriken via DQ Mathews Retains the title

CP: What a Pathetic act by Kevin Mathews getting himself DQ’d to save his Title

-Tommy Thunder, The Collective, DJ Black, Captain Amazing Harley McCartney and a few others are Back-

They attack Shuriken

CP: Ooohhh God here comes the Locker-Room!!!

-God Money come down to make the Save but get beaten down by the Collective-

CP: and that might not have been a Smart Move on GodMoney’s Part

here is Billy McCoy how is this man even standing right now

McCoy gets in the Ring and heads straight for Solla but Once again the Albino Rhino gains the Upper Hand thanks to the Numbers game and lays out McCoy

CP: Now who is this it’s the Force of Greatness

-The Force of Greatness appear with Steel Pipes and Manage to Run off the Group Matt Elder & Tai Night help the others to their feet-

CP: and thank god for the Force of Greatness!!!

That’s it for an Epic Night in EWNCW thank you for allowing us into your Homes will you Join us again Thursday night on Inferno for a DRAFT SPECIAL I’ve been Christopher Pentalion and you’ve been watching Rage!!!!!!!!! And remember Log in not Tune in

As we end this very first Rage

Blog Entries
    This here is what you call a filler.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!