Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    That tag match was great!!

Was a bit tough going watching cole vs callihan though was a good match but 60 minutes is a long ass time!!
    I'm not a huge fan of spot monkey/no sell but for some reason I like that tag match,not to mention there was zero to none botch,but every matches was awesome,I mean even Rocknes Monsters got some decent amount of offense!

My PWG Matt Rushmore review is up, massive spoilers of course. Check it out, link is in my sig. Overall, it was an amazing show.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs
    Take Over Brooklyn Review

12/20 PWG All Star Weekend Night One

1. Brian Cage defeated Anthony Nese.

2. Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan defeated RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime and Johnny Yuma).

3. Drake Younger over Tomasso Ciampa via rollup

4. Johnny Gargano defeated Davey Richards via submission. After the match, Davey talked about this being his last weekend and then he is off to Orlando. The crowd chanted NXT. Davey said something like "I said Orlando, but I didn't say which place."

5. Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent?) defeated DojoBros (Eddie Edwards and Roderick Strong).

6. Michael Elgin beat ACH.

7. The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) and Kevin Steen defeated AR Fox, Ricochet, and Rich Swann.

8. Adam Cole defeated Chris Hero to retain the PWG Title

PWG All Star Weekend X Night Two lineup

Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano for the PWG Title.

The Young Bucks and Kevin Steen vs. Candice LaRae, Joey Ryan, and Drake Younger.

A.R. Fox and Rich Swann vs. Eddie Edwards and Roderick Strong.

ACH vs. Chris Hero.

Chuck Taylor and Trent? vs. Brian Cage and Michael Elgin.

Davey Richards vs. Ricochet.

Peter Avalon and Ray Rosas vs. B-Boy and Willie Mack vs. Johnny Goodtime and Johnny Yuma in a three-way tag.

Tomasso Ciampa vs. Anthony Nese.

nice card