Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Post A little late but..

Sami Callihan and Drake Younger are freaking crazy. I've been a huge Callihan fan for a long time, and I even pegged him to win the PWG Battle of Los Angeles. These 2 had one of the craziest hardcore matches I've ever seen. I would have loved to see Drake Younger win the title from Adam Cole and continue his feud with Callihan. But All Star Weekend was amazing.

i fucking love this company. All Star weekend was amazing. All great and entertaining matches.

Quote Originally Posted by christianfan View Post
    i fucking love this company. All Star weekend was amazing. All great and entertaining matches.
    Yeah and now an Ironman match Callihan vs. Cole its going to be great!!

Is Your Body Ready was an awesome event. We have been to all three so far this year. And this one in my opinion was the best. Check out the DVD if you get the chance!

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingSucks View Post
    Is Your Body Ready was an awesome event. We have been to all three so far this year. And this one in my opinion was the best. Check out the DVD if you get the chance!
    Yeah can't wait to see it haven't seen an Ironman match in years hope it was good!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah can't wait to see it haven't seen an Ironman match in years hope it was good!
    It was an awesome match, sadly most of the crowd, including myself was pretty dead. It didn't start until about 12:15 AM. The card was so good though I would consider it one of the weaker matches.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingSucks View Post
    It was an awesome match, sadly most of the crowd, including myself was pretty dead. It didn't start until about 12:15 AM. The card was so good though I would consider it one of the weaker matches.
    Sounds like a great card can't wait to see it!

So far I've seen Steen Wolf and I recently watched DDT4 which were both amazingly fun. Left me wondering why I don't watch PWG more often.
    Forum section back on the front page? Sweet!

Is your body ready was freaking awesome from top to bottom especially THE YOUNGBUCKS VS FOX/DEL SOL. I heard about Fox and Del Sol but this is the first time I watch they wrestle and man they showcase their ability in this one match alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Is your body ready was freaking awesome from top to bottom especially THE YOUNGBUCKS VS FOX/DEL SOL. I heard about Fox and Del Sol but this is the first time I watch they wrestle and man they showcase their ability in this one match alone.
    That tag match was great!!

Was a bit tough going watching cole vs callihan though was a good match but 60 minutes is a long ass time!!