Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Why so many guests?

    Damn when i look at the member list at the bottom there are always so many more guests than members, i mean it would be nicer if some of those guests signed up for the website, so at least we would have a few more people to chat too, i always like hearing people's insights into wrestling or anything. I mean right now there are 20 members and 150 guests.

    Maybe there should be a rule where you can only view the forum if you sign up?
    Right to Un-censor!



  2. #2
    making people sign up before they can check the site is a bit drastical, but i see your point, i think that maybe giving an extra benefit when signing up might work

  3. #3
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    i think most people will sign up after a while

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  4. #4
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    making people sign up before they can check the site is a bit drastical, but i see your point, i think that maybe giving an extra benefit when signing up might work
    i mean just for the forum, they dont need to sign up to view the news
    Right to Un-censor!



  5. #5
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,308
    I remember a similar thread somewhere buried here. I think the guests are probably looking at our stuff and maybe decide if they wanna join or they want some insight from this side for the news rather than Ryan Clark.

    All possibilities.....

    #REAL!

  6. #6
    Um... I believe if they could not see it before they signed up then not only would we have zero guests, but our member count would dwindle as well. When I first came here I lurked for a few days, and then I joined. It took SilverGhost an AgeOfNowhere to catch my interest. So I think the sign-up before you view thing would be kind of silly.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  7. #7
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,308
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Um... I believe if they could not see it before they signed up then not only would we have zero guests, but our member count would dwindle as well. When I first came here I lurked for a few days, and then I joined. It took SilverGhost an AgeOfNowhere to catch my interest. So I think the sign-up before you view thing would be kind of silly.
    But it is possible.

    Majority is probably for the news and our insight from it.

    #REAL!

  8. #8
    What about a limited amount of times you can view? Like you can only see 4 bangbros trailers per day. well the same, they can only read 4 threads per day with out signing up
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! eboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,033
    Blog Entries
    8
    They are proberbly checking out the Awesomness pf EWWNCW & WWE By Eboy
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

  10. #10
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,308
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    What about a limited amount of times you can view? Like you can only see 4 bangbros trailers per day. well the same, they can only read 4 threads per day with out signing up
    EWN=/=BangBros.

    I have used this site as a guest so they can see alot of threads.

    #REAL!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.