Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Magazine

Does it really matter whos the jerk of the month?
    I came. I saw. Your mom made me a sandwich.
    Black people win
    Twitter- @FAIRBANKSest93 (new to twitter)
    Yeah I just did that

Triple H covers WWE Magazine

He's on the cover of the November 2011 issue of WWE Magazine. Not sure about the jerk of the month, but I'll say R-Truth.
    http://secure.nps1.net/wwe/index.php...sort=5a&page=2

R-Truth has been fired so doubt they'll acknowledge him, I would say Cody rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Awesome_One View Post
    R-Truth has been fired so doubt they'll acknowledge him, I would say Cody rhodes
    I still think that R-Truth is gonna be JOTM. Keep in mind, WWE Magazine is put together at least a couple months in advance before it debuts on newstands.

Like I said earlier, Triple H is indeed on the cover of the new issue of WWE Magazine which hits newstands next Thursday.
    http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ine_Cover.html

I don't buy the WWE magazines, so i'm confused....

....How can it be the November issue of the WWE magazine coming out and it being the newest latest issue when October is the next month and November is two months away???

Do you know true power really is? It's to be able to hold a person's deepest nightmare in the palm of your hand, and show it to them...

WWE Magazine is published every four weeks with the exception of the April/May double issue (it stays on newstands for eight weeks).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
    I don't buy the WWE magazines, so i'm confused....

....How can it be the November issue of the WWE magazine coming out and it being the newest latest issue when October is the next month and November is two months away???
    they tend to release magazines just over a month before the date on the cover, since they are on the shelves for over 2 months

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Why not? He's a huge part of the biggest angle WWE has going on right now...CM Punk was on last time wasn't he? Plus HHH is a face...they shouldn't put a heel on the magazine...that isn't good business. Kids look for people they like...they see Cena's face or someone they cheer for, and they want to buy the magazine. Nash, Truth, and Miz are all heels...plus Nash isn't that familiar of a face to the kids anymore...I mean the dude just came back.

Sheamus or Orton are candidates, but I'm sure Orton was on recently as well.

HHH was a good choice...HHH or Punk if he wasn't on recently. Triple H is one of the top names right now in this huge angle, and it was a good choice to stick him up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Why not? He's a huge part of the biggest angle WWE has going on right now...CM Punk was on last time wasn't he? Plus HHH is a face...they shouldn't put a heel on the magazine...that isn't good business. Kids look for people they like...they see Cena's face or someone they cheer for, and they want to buy the magazine. Nash, Truth, and Miz are all heels...plus Nash isn't that familiar of a face to the kids anymore...I mean the dude just came back.

Sheamus or Orton are candidates, but I'm sure Orton was on recently as well.

HHH was a good choice...HHH or Punk if he wasn't on recently. Triple H is one of the top names right now in this huge angle, and it was a good choice to stick him up there.
    Definitely. WWE heels such as R-Truth, Miz, Del Rio, Rhodes, and co. are more likely to be named "Jerks of the Month" than cover boys. The November 2011 issue features Rhodes wearing a paper bag over his head while his JOTM mugshot is taken, LOL!