Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Randy Orton on the cover *shock* *gasp* really? Really? REALLY?
    Yep. It seems that WWE Magazine tends to feature either John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, or The Rock on the cover considering that they're the biggest names in the WWE. There is however a possibility that February's Jerk of the Month might go to a Diva and if there's a Diva who's worthy of being named that dubious honor, I like Beth Phoenix. WWE Magazine rarely names Divas JOTM but the Glamazon IMO is an exception. She has mocked other Divas (namely Kelly Kelly) as Barbie Dolls and used Natalya to help her get the victory at the Hell In A Cell ​PPV. What do you think?

I enjoy this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    Yep. It seems that WWE Magazine tends to feature either John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, or The Rock on the cover considering that they're the biggest names in the WWE. There is however a possibility that February's Jerk of the Month might go to a Diva and if there's a Diva who's worthy of being named that dubious honor, I like Beth Phoenix. WWE Magazine rarely names Divas JOTM but the Glamazon IMO is an exception. She has mocked other Divas (namely Kelly Kelly) as Barbie Dolls and used Natalya to help her get the victory at the Hell In A Cell ​PPV. What do you think?

ummm ok ok

The only thing is, Beth hasn't been on tv a lot lately because of Botch Fox! So I don't think so yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The only thing is, Beth hasn't been on tv a lot lately because of Botch Fox! So I don't think so yet!
    So you're thinking maybe Dolph Ziggler?

Blog Entries
    Finally the thread picked up. The #1 heel at the moment IMO is Wade Barrett. He gets massive heat every time he talks. The WWE were smart when they put him in a feud with Orton, since hes the most beloved superstar in the company. Plus Barrett having great mic skills helps quite a bit too

WWE Magazine April 2012 cover

It's a WrestleMania 28 special.

BTW, April's Jerk of the Month happens to be a non-wrestler but a despised heel none the less.

It's a WrestleMania 28 special.

BTW, April's Jerk of the Month happens to be a non-wrestler but a despised heel none the less.
    But it's an Awesome Double Cover! You have to show both or this thread is a fail!

I have the issue but the scans aren't uploaded yet, but once the scans are up I'll upload the JOTM photo.

I searched the internet but for some reason, I can't seem to find the cover of the June 2012 issue of WWE Magazine. I called the offices and they said that the cover was going to be "Superstars of the Future" but I can't seem to find it. I do know that Kane is the JOTM since he was mentioned in the making of the JOTM belt article in the May 2012 issue, though.