Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: WWE Magazine

Post WWE Magazine February 2013

I just found out that the cover boy for the February 2013 of WWE Magazine is The Rock (I'll upload the cover photo later when it is available) but no WWE wrestlers were named "Jerk of the Month." However, there is a JOTM article in the February 2013 issue nonetheless.

so either wwe is getting rid of the jotm seccion, or just made a special about it

I haven't bought a WWE magazine since 2005. I still go back and read them from time to time, and I have been thinking about giving the newer mags a chance.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

too many jerks to pick just one this go around,I guess lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

There's a Jerk of the Month? OMG BE A* BE A* BE A* RALLY THE SOCCER MOM TROOPS!

For those of you wondering why no wrestlers were named Jerk of the Month in the February 2013 issue, that's because the honor went to Paul Heyman instead!

BTW, here is the Feb 2013 cover:

wwe feb 2013.jpg
    Last edited by Dashing Rachel; 01-07-2013 at 06:15 PM.

They actually still print the magazine holy hell i haven't bought one in about 10 years!

The WWE magazine does not bring a good experience to the fan currently. Ten years ago, the magazine was filled with facts and lots fun which gave someone joy of reading it. Currently, the magazine is filled with social networking in every single page. It gives a bad experience to the reader.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    The WWE magazine does not bring a good experience to the fan currently. Ten years ago, the magazine was filled with facts and lots fun which gave someone joy of reading it. Currently, the magazine is filled with social networking in every single page. It gives a bad experience to the reader.
    Not to mention the cover boys are usually John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, or The Rock. But it's nice to see a manager get to be named JOTM for a change (usually, JOTMs tend to be male wrestlers).

Well, I just got the February issue in the mail today and Damien Sandow, not Paul Heyman is JOTM.
    Last edited by Dashing Rachel; 01-20-2013 at 11:28 AM.