Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Magazine

WWE Magazine

But Vickie Guerrero has finally got to be named WWE Magazine's "Jerk of the Month". In the last several months, Vickie was overshadowed by the likes of Cody Rhodes, Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, CM Punk, Ted DiBiase, Maryse, Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho, Drew McIntyre, Michael Cole, and Dolph Ziggler among others. IMO, Vickie deserved it.

Lol wow this is the news of the day omg im so happy she really did deserve it I think the guerreros r gonna celebrate tonight

Blog Entries
    Firstly welcome to the EWN, you will enjoy it in here. And WOW I can't believe that, they gave it to Ted DiBiase (PS I want this guy to become face, love his theme) before they gave it to Vickie (BTW she's an awesome heel), I was born a champion TE, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

I think vickie does an incredible job as a hell, but needs to began working with someone else, maybe with mcintyre

Do you write on Bleacher Report by any chance?

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Vickie has to be the best female manager of all time.. she made the "excuse me" up by herself.. she forgot her lines, thank god for her forgetting themm... she needs to be inducted into the HOF for the work she's putting in.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    I think vickie does an incredible job as a hell, but needs to began working with someone else, maybe with mcintyre
    brilliant idea maybe mcintyre could finally become relevant and finally reach his full potential
    Quote Originally Posted by skanky
    makes me wonder if its dixie carter

Thank You Edge

Drew McIntyre isn't someone that really needs a manager, he can talk for himself. She needs to go with a heel that needs help getting heat, like Tyson Kidd
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Yes, I do. I got the name "Dashing Rachel" simply because I'm a diehard Cody Rhodes fan. BTW, he was the December 2010 issue's JOTM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzigglesftw! View Post
    vickie has to be the best female manager of all time.. She made the "excuse me" up by herself.. She forgot her lines, thank god for her forgetting themm... She needs to be inducted into the hof for the work she's putting in.
    no fucking way.