Thread: TD vs DB on SD!

TD vs DB on SD!

Anyone else think the Daniel Bryan vs Ted dibiase match on smackdown was pretty good? I though DB was just a net darling at first but here lately I've been a big supporter of his. His ring work and selling is great. And dibiase has stepped his game up here as of late too! I've always been a fan of his and still think he could be the more successful of the 2 legacy members if he can keep up this new found intensity and aggression. His drop kick is beautiful btw

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Anyone else think the Daniel Bryan vs Ted dibiase match on smackdown was pretty good? I though DB was just a net darling at first but here lately I've been a big supporter of his. His ring work and selling is great. And dibiase has stepped his game up here as of late too! I've always been a fan of his and still think he could be the more successful of the 2 legacy members if he can keep up this new found intensity and aggression. His drop kick is beautiful btw
    OMG, that match was pretty great.

Ted should be in the MITB, instead of Slater.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilla View Post
    OMG, that match was pretty great.

Ted should be in the MITB, instead of Slater.
    I agree! Slater will never be a successful singles competitor. Gabriel will be but not slater. Dibiase should definitely replace him