Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Gail Kim vs Beth Phoenix

Did anyone see the Gail Kim/Phoenix match last night on WWE Superstars? Woah.. it was an amazing match, best women's match I've seen in a long time. These two have great charisma and work well together in the ring, i hope one turns heel and it turns into a feud, they could have many more great matches (with possible hardcore rules)

Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    I'm amazed that a diva's match went on that long

It was a damn good Diva match though, if we got Diva matches like that more often they may stop being referred to as "potty breaks"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Now that is a real diva match

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm amazed that a diva's match went on that long

It was a damn good Diva match though, if we got Diva matches like that more often they may stop being referred to as "potty breaks"
    Divas matches always last about 5 - 8 minutes on WWE Superstars, that's why i always love when there is a diva bout on Superstars.

You should check out Gail Kim vs Jillian, June 2010, amazing match!
    Right to Un-censor!

Fresh Member
    y do u think they build the knockouts division around gail kim, the matches between her and awesome kong(kharma) were wicked, gail kim is an amzaing wrestler and has always been underused by wwe in my opinion anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    y do u think they build the knockouts division around gail kim, the matches between her and awesome kong(kharma) were wicked, gail kim is an amzaing wrestler and has always been underused by wwe in my opinion anyway
    Build it around the following:

Gail
    Beth
    Natty

So we get a pretty sweet, and lengthy, divas match like this on superstars -- but then we get a 2 minute contest on RAW? Wow. That is ass backwards.

I truly hope Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim are featured more on WWE RAW.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Divas matches always last about 5 - 8 minutes on WWE Superstars, that's why i always love when there is a diva bout on Superstars.

You should check out Gail Kim vs Jillian, June 2010, amazing match!
    I def will, Haven't been watching Superstars, Ill have to start!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

This should really be on Raw or SD. Gail, Beth and Nattie are a few of the best women wrestlers in the industry- yet they are pretty much just sitting on the sidelines at the bigger shows while Eve, Kelly and the Bellas get all the tv time. Eve and Kelly have improved their games but they are still nowhere near Gail, Beth or Nattie. The Bellas are nice to look at, but thats about all.
    Are both Melina and Mayres both injured? Mayres is at least better than the Bellas and is even nicer to look at.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

That was indeed a good match. Though Gail still isn't being allowed to use her full potential. But that was a good match and they both have rockin tits