Hybrid View

I'm a Paul Heyman guy...

My first thread i thought id start something different.

its just a bit of fun but something to pass the time and see what crazy ideas we can come up with.

after punk said hes a "paul heyman guy" i figured it would be a laugh to take some pics that are funny and change them, i think it will be interesting to see what people come up with.

so i will start, it doesnt have to be wrestling based just have the words "I'm a Paul Heyman guy" in the pic. hope you enjoy and have fun.

ps if this has already been done im sorry.
    This comment is
    APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by shambo2k9 View Post
    My first thread i thought id start something different.

its just a bit of fun but something to pass the time and see what crazy ideas we can come up with.

after punk said hes a "paul heyman guy" i figured it would be a laugh to take some pics that are funny and change them, i think it will be interesting to see what people come up with.

so i will start, it doesnt have to be wrestling based just have the words "I'm a Paul Heyman guy" in the pic. hope you enjoy and have fun.

ps if this has already been done im sorry.

that was funny!, you should do some more

Y U No Push.jpg

Just made this one
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Y U No Push.jpg

Just made this one
    lol nice... keep em coming
    This comment is
    APPROVED!

Blog Entries
    stupid question, I have an image created on my pc, how do I upload it?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    stupid question, I have an image created on my pc, how do I upload it?
    Click Go Advanced and there is an attachment button in the toolbar then you just browse and upload it
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...