Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Spoiler for Impact 7/14

Sting defeated Mr. Anderson at tonight's Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida to reclaim the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Sting lost the strap last month at Slammiversary IX, following outside interference from Eric Bischoff. He invoked his rematch clause for this Thursday's episode of Impact Wrestling, which is being branded as "A Midsummer's Nightmare."

The victory marks as Sting's fifth World Heavyweight Championship reign in TNA Wrestling, and fifteenth overall.
    Why is this happening? Please tell me what reason was there to give Sting another TNA title reign. He's already accomplished everything need to accomplish in TNA. Winning the title a fifth time doesn't elevate him any higher to be honest. Sting is one of my favorite wrestlers but he just needs to hang up his boots and retire. Seriously. And why does this keep happening to Sting. I guess TNA doesn't think Mr. Anderson is TNA material. The last time Anderson had the title, he had it for 35 days and now his second reign ends at 29...Why...Why...Why...TNA? Why.

TNA needs to change their slogan to:

Where 50 and over matters!

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

That's ridiculous.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by VKM View Post
    Why is this happening? Please tell me what reason was there to give Sting another TNA title reign. He's already accomplished everything need to accomplish in TNA. Winning the title a fifth time doesn't elevate him any higher to be honest. Sting is one of my favorite wrestlers but he just needs to hang up his boots and retire. Seriously. And why does this keep happening to Sting. I guess TNA doesn't think Mr. Anderson is TNA material. The last time Anderson had the title, he had it for 35 days and now his second reign ends at 29...Why...Why...Why...TNA? Why.

Jesus, the show hasn't even aired and you're already pissed off??? They just gave us an amazing PPV, and Thursday night show is supposed to be really good show. It's like Christian losing his title, give it time, It's part of storytelling. I do understand your point though... I didn't see this one coming AT ALL. I really thought Anderson was going to keep his belt. I'm sure there are lots of things coming up with this; think about the BFG series, The X Division, Angle being #1 Contender, and Jarrett being the AAA Champion. Lots of stuff seem to be coming up. I know TNA adopted the WWE Disappointment card last year, but it seems like they are finally listening to the fans.

Ha ha thats awesome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKM View Post

Holding the title isn't meant to elevate you. If you need a title to elevate you, you don't deserve to hold it.
    As for the Sting thing, why not wait until we see where it leads before we start bashing the hell out of it.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    Holding the title isn't meant to elevate you. If you need a title to elevate you, you don't deserve to hold it.
    As for the Sting thing, why not wait until we see where it leads before we start bashing the hell out of it.
    The Truth, Shall set you free!

Blog Entries
    You have a point but what would be the point of giving the title back to Sting. Let me ask you something, would you book Sting to win your title a fourth time after already being past his prime?

My point is is that Sting is past his prime and giving him the title doesn't do anything great for TNA. You have to ask yourself, does Sting really need the title? Instead of giving the title to Sting, they should be working on guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode, etc...to get the title off of Anderson.

I am not a basher of TNA's product. I actually give TNA's storyline's time to develop but this move is just a bad case of booking. Christian vs. Randy Orton where Christian lost the title was not a bad case of booking...It actually created a good storyline. As Sting being champion once again, what good could come out of this. I might be speaking too soon though, I will partially agree with that.

Blog Entries
    Agreed! People need to realize this to be honest.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Wow, with this and releasing Gen Me...

Whenever TNA ever gains momentum, they f*** it up right up the ass...
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Jesus, the show hasn't even aired and you're already pissed off??? They just gave us an amazing PPV, and Thursday night show is supposed to be really good show. It's like Christian losing his title, give it time, It's part of storytelling. I do understand your point though... I didn't see this one coming AT ALL. I really thought Anderson was going to keep his belt. I'm sure there are lots of things coming up with this; think about the BFG series, The X Division, Angle being #1 Contender, and Jarrett being the AAA Champion. Lots of stuff seem to be coming up. I know TNA adopted the WWE Disappointment card last year, but it seems like they are finally listening to the fans.
    The BFG series is good but you miss my point. TNA is constantly feeding us the same old wrestlers over and over again. How many times will Kurt Angle go for the world title? Do you know what Undertaker and HHH were doing at Kurt Angle's age? They were elevating the careers of younger talent so that they can finally leave and retire. I loved Destination X and I am not pissed off at this. Its just mind boggling to me.