Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    everyone who says cena should never turn heel, jeez am I glad you don't run the company.

    So what if Cena turns heel? WWE is scared that they will stop making money? That sales will go down. Oh for god sakes, where have WWE's balls gone? Quit relying on Cena... who knows tomorrow Cena might have a heart attack, or his plane might crash, he may be in a car accident... what then WWE? How are you going to make money then huh?

    I am so sick of WWE 'testing the waters' to see if something works, they don't wanna risk something... fuck that, what happened to WWE's balls? By doing this they have not been able to create any new stars for the past 6 years... all their potential future big stars have left the company: Carlito, Shelton, Kennedy, Hassan, Burke, Lesnar, Lashley, MVP and now CM Punk.

    They only pushed Orton to look strong when they knew Batista was leaving and needed a replacement, they could have done that to Orton in 2007. But no.

    Fine keep Cena face, and he will be the only big star in the company for years to come. Morrison, Miz, Del Rio, Swagger, Sheamus will all remain in the mid card just like Orton was from 2005-2009 despite being world champions.

    They have failed to create new stars cause they are oh so scared of loosing Cena fans.

    I don't recollect WWE losing fans, or merch sales when Austin and Rock turned heel? Oh wait that was in an era when WWF had balls and when the average rating was a 6.2... my bad... oh yeah their biggest star 'Stone Cold' was out for like 10 months but they still managed to keep their high ratings and merch sales... but no wait Attitude era sucked right? it was horrible, I mean it was the worse... they had awful promos, awful wrestlers, awful wresting yet the numbers were the record breaking...
    I strongly disagree and I tell you why:

    When Austin turned heel, WWE had The Rock. When Hulk Hogan turned heel, WCW had Sting, Luger, and Flair. If John Cena turns heel, whose going to replace him? See your not thinking about that. Your too busy thinking of how great of a heel turn it would be for Cena and not realizing that if WWE were to make Cena a heel, WWE would lose money on merchandising and other deals and it would be a huge risk, especially in WWE's roster seeing as though Cena is their only cash cow. You say WWE had balls back then but that was in a time when heel turns were pretty much common during the Attitude Era. I got news for ya, the Attitude Era is dead my friend, it ain't coming back.

    I also don't see whats the point in turning Cena heel in the first place. WWE would lose there only cash cow if he were to turn heel and WWE already has great heels like CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, and Mark Henry. I just don't see the point in turning your only cash cow that is Cena just because the butt-hurt IWC can't get over the fact that Cena will be the face of the company for many years to come. Just to put it simple, IT IS NOT NEEDED.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I strongly disagree and I tell you why:

    When Austin turned heel, WWE had The Rock. When Hulk Hogan turned heel, WCW had Sting, Luger, and Flair. If John Cena turns heel, whose going to replace him? See your not thinking about that. Your too busy thinking of how great of a heel turn it would be for Cena and not realizing that if WWE were to make Cena a heel, WWE would lose money on merchandising and other deals and it would be a huge risk, especially in WWE's roster seeing as though Cena is their only cash cow. You say WWE had balls back then but that was in a time when heel turns were pretty much common during the Attitude Era. I got news for ya, the Attitude Era is dead my friend, it ain't coming back.

    I also don't see whats the point in turning Cena heel in the first place. WWE would lose there only cash cow if he were to turn heel and WWE already has great heels like CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, and Mark Henry. I just don't see the point in turning your only cash cow that is Cena just because the butt-hurt IWC can't get over the fact that Cena will be the face of the company for many years to come. Just to put it simple, IT IS NOT NEEDED.
    ^^^^I strongly Agree plus if i remember we just had a post on here about WWE having too many heels and not enough faces so i dont get why alot of the IWC would want to change another superstar face

  3. #23
    Cena won't turn heel until he is no longer the face of the company.. sure every adult hates his character but the 'E is aimed at kids.. if Cena turned heel it would be a major fuck up.. I mean , I hate his character as much as any other member of the IWC but it would be insane the amount of revenue the WWE would lose on t-shirts and DVD's and other shit he endorses

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDaFoosleUp View Post
    cena will never be heel, get over it
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OK, first of all, never say never, When Hulk Hogan character really became stagnant, he whent Heel in 1996 and it completed changed the game.

    At some point, not this year, maybe not even the year after that, but at some point, he will go heel. I am not looking forward to that day because is not somethign that intrigues me that much, but that is just how things go.

    Wrestling can be stagnant at the moment, yes but at some point something will have to change, even if it is a little change, even Cena at some point needs to try other things and Vince knows it, at some pint even if it has to be Randy Orton as the main face for a few months (Please....no) Cena will have to turn a little, young kids will have to grow and will stop caring, at some point for them to care again he will have to become more human and that means to walk on the Dark side for a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I for one hope he never turns heel...Why would you want to take that away from the younger fan base thats kinda selfish IMO...We got the chance to fall in love with larger than life wrestlers like Hogan..Ultimate Warrior and much others who was never heels in WWE these guys was our heroes growing up. i would never want to take that away from the younger fan base. i hope cena never turns heel he can become more bad ass but not heel. Cena was already heel for the first part of his career i think he should just end it off as face and be one of the rare guys who became larger than life and never turn his back on the fans and became heel. When it comes to Rey and cena they just better off face than heel
    Yes tha tlgic works too, but just notice than Hogan was 10 years with the WWE as a face butt hey were trying to find someone else after 8 years, he became stale, in order to refresh himlsef, he needed to cange and he was welcomed when he returned to being a good guy, even if the WCW was going down.


    John Cena has been a face for 7 solid years, e could be the same for anothe rtwo but a little refreshment of character would not hurt him, he can be the same guy afterwards but needs a little look at his darker side.

    Why? because there is nothing better than redemtion in pretty much all stories, when heroes redeem theirselves. I thing that it would do wonders for Cena, he will become even more over, or over with certain people that are asking for him to turn, it will give them a reason to care, even if he becomes face again, which I thing he is good at.

    Noth everything has to be black and white, Cena can pull a great heel turn and even a better return to be a face.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I strongly disagree and I tell you why:

    When Austin turned heel, WWE had The Rock. When Hulk Hogan turned heel, WCW had Sting, Luger, and Flair. If John Cena turns heel, whose going to replace him? See your not thinking about that. Your too busy thinking of how great of a heel turn it would be for Cena and not realizing that if WWE were to make Cena a heel, WWE would lose money on merchandising and other deals and it would be a huge risk, especially in WWE's roster seeing as though Cena is their only cash cow. You say WWE had balls back then but that was in a time when heel turns were pretty much common during the Attitude Era. I got news for ya, the Attitude Era is dead my friend, it ain't coming back.

    I also don't see whats the point in turning Cena heel in the first place. WWE would lose there only cash cow if he were to turn heel and WWE already has great heels like CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Christian, Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, and Mark Henry. I just don't see the point in turning your only cash cow that is Cena just because the butt-hurt IWC can't get over the fact that Cena will be the face of the company for many years to come. Just to put it simple, IT IS NOT NEEDED.
    Is not needed...now, but it might be into the future. Don't look at everthing black and white. You said that if he turns, there is none to replace him, and right now, I agree, but if it happens it opens a huge door for every one and it also gives the WWE it's major challenge in years.

    Who is going to step up? who knows, maybe he is not even in the WWE yet, or maybe he has, but everyone has been so busy bashing everyone that probably none is noticing the next guy, and it doesn't have to be only one, it culd be a bunch of guys going there.

    All the comments (Mentioning random guys, not because I support them but because they are there) on Morrison, Kingston, Bryan, Ryder and even some actual heels like Punk, The Miz, Otunga.....crap....no Delete Otunga...forget about Otunga.....Swagger, Mcintyre or someone else like Seth Rollins, all of them will have the oportunity to step up.

    If the WWE continue with Cena strenght as a heel, he would be pretty much unbeatable until a major plarer comes along and the day he is defeated could serve two ways:

    1. Humble the character again and made him more likable when he turns face again acknowledging his mistakes and relating again to the fans.

    2. Opens the door to another major player in the board not named Randy Orton who at the time, still will be major player.

    When Austing turned you said the Rock was there, sorry but that guy Left right after the turn (Which in my view was a major mistake at the time, i would hav ebeen better just one at the invasion that turned him 2 times) and the WWE had to turn to an Injured Undertaker and try to get the other talents over in the faces of Chris Jericho, Benoit, Kane and Kurt Angle, all of them great wrestlers but not the ones the fans need ed at the time.

    Until the Rock came back people started to care but as it was before because they knew he was on and off so while a lot of people prise the The Rock, he was barely there.

    Do I want him to turn heel? Not really. Do I want the Atittude Era to return? No, Been there, done that, was nice while it lasted but something new has to come. DOes it bother me that Cena is the Face of the company? Not really, but allow someone else to go to the top and really go to the top would be nice.

    SO Will john Cena turn heel? Never say never becasue maybe tha tis what he needs to comeback as a real legend.

  6. #26
    Super Member dres1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    565
    Fellas, we can argue about Cena turning heel and what not but whats the point. The man is the face of WWE. Like it or hate it that's how it is. I wouldn't mind seeing another face of the company. But, if John Cena turned heel and we would have a new face of WWE. The IWC would get tired of that person as well. I respect John Cena for what he does in and outside the business. The man is one of the hardest workers in WWE. But I am not a fan of his character, but I am realistic and realize that John Cena won't turn heel in the near future or any time soon.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    ^^^^I strongly Agree plus if i remember we just had a post on here about WWE having too many heels and not enough faces so i dont get why alot of the IWC would want to change another superstar face
    Thanks. At least you get it.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Is not needed...now, but it might be into the future. Don't look at everthing black and white. You said that if he turns, there is none to replace him, and right now, I agree, but if it happens it opens a huge door for every one and it also gives the WWE it's major challenge in years.

    Who is going to step up? who knows, maybe he is not even in the WWE yet, or maybe he has, but everyone has been so busy bashing everyone that probably none is noticing the next guy, and it doesn't have to be only one, it culd be a bunch of guys going there.

    All the comments (Mentioning random guys, not because I support them but because they are there) on Morrison, Kingston, Bryan, Ryder and even some actual heels like Punk, The Miz, Otunga.....crap....no Delete Otunga...forget about Otunga.....Swagger, Mcintyre or someone else like Seth Rollins, all of them will have the oportunity to step up.

    If the WWE continue with Cena strenght as a heel, he would be pretty much unbeatable until a major plarer comes along and the day he is defeated could serve two ways:

    1. Humble the character again and made him more likable when he turns face again acknowledging his mistakes and relating again to the fans.

    2. Opens the door to another major player in the board not named Randy Orton who at the time, still will be major player.

    When Austing turned you said the Rock was there, sorry but that guy Left right after the turn (Which in my view was a major mistake at the time, i would hav ebeen better just one at the invasion that turned him 2 times) and the WWE had to turn to an Injured Undertaker and try to get the other talents over in the faces of Chris Jericho, Benoit, Kane and Kurt Angle, all of them great wrestlers but not the ones the fans need ed at the time.

    Until the Rock came back people started to care but as it was before because they knew he was on and off so while a lot of people prise the The Rock, he was barely there.

    Do I want him to turn heel? Not really. Do I want the Atittude Era to return? No, Been there, done that, was nice while it lasted but something new has to come. DOes it bother me that Cena is the Face of the company? Not really, but allow someone else to go to the top and really go to the top would be nice.

    SO Will john Cena turn heel? Never say never becasue maybe tha tis what he needs to comeback as a real legend.
    You clearly misread my post, big time. I never said Cena shouldn't ever turn heel, I said he shouldn't turn heel so quickly.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  9. #29
    I would mark out if Cena went heel. That would make my day.

  10. #30
    He doesn't even have to go heel ffs, just a new face gimmick will work.. maybe the good rapper guy? The leader of the Chain Gang Command Unit... and he doesn't always win.. im sure he'd get cheered more.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.