Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Why wouldn't you respect him in the wrestling business? Hes only been praised as one of the hardest working superstars in and out of the ring. Sure his character is bland but he's proven he can put on good matches and goes out there every night and gives solid performances. I'm saying this and I'm not a cena fan either! He's not the best but he's far from the worst and the fact that he bleeds wwe and does anything the company asks of him and more is admirable. You can say you don't like his character but you have to respect the man. He's practically carried the company on his shoulders for years now.
    I agree. Not a big fan of him myself, but I do have to admit he paid his dues unlike Orton. He does have the potential to be an amazing wrestler, they just need to make a drastic change to his in ring style and character and he would have a mark in me.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    I recently purchased the Best of WCW Nitro DVD and I've been re-living some of the great moments with the nWo. They were so hated by the fans, but the thing that put their hatred over so much can be attributed to Hulk Hogan. He was so beloved by the kids, and the parents that it was unconceivable that he would turn their backs on them. I think this is what's going to be done with John Cena. They're putting him over as a super face so much with the fans right now. They can hear the divide in the crowds where half of the people boo and half of the people cheer. I think they're setting him up to be our eras new Hollywood Hogan. He's eventually going to have to work heel and I think the time will come after the WM match with The Rock. What do you guys think about Cena going heel? Do you think he'll be the best at it, because personally I do. Let me know what you think.
    Hahahahahaha this is a very funny topic Cena won't be a heel I repeat won't be a heel Cena has already stated he won't go heel he has to many kids way more than what Hogan had remember Hogan had everyone not just kids 1.if it does happen isn't wwe copying wcw??? So nobody is going to trash wwe for copying old wcw storylines or is it just TNA u bash 2.it won't work after all Cena has done for the kids the make a wish foundation and what not look Cena won't go heel even if Vince told him to he has too many kids as his fans well it's the only thing he has so it won't happen Hahahahahaha sorry dude!!!

Reality check, Cena is the poor man Hogan. His white boy rapper gimmick sucked, I looked at him as a joke and still do. I think his chances of turning heel already passed. If they were going to turn him heel, it should been when he was with NEXUS. He should of became the new leader.

But you gotta look at the other side as well, for me the talent of wrestler is how well he is able to do justice to his face/heel turn along with inring work but if WWE isn't willing to turn him heel at somewhere down the line then they're not showing confidence in his abilities as a heel.

Heh

If John Cena turned heel the half the crowd that boo him now would start cheering him, and the half that are currently cheering him will start booing.

Quote Originally Posted by erroneous View Post
    If John Cena turned heel the half the crowd that boo him now would start cheering him, and the half that are currently cheering him will start booing.

it would give us something fresh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by erroneous View Post
    We basically get that now aint no point in changing him at all...WWE would lose money...IMO alot of the IWC who claim to be fans of wwe are as closed minded as vince is...Alot of the IWC dont think from both point of view just like vince he only cares about what he wants and what works for him and will make him money while most of the IWC only cares what works for them and what will be entertaining for them....if both side would look at either others point of views and way of thinking then WWE would be OMG the greatest thing since the late 70's early 90's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    We basically get that now aint no point in changing him at all...WWE would lose money...IMO alot of the IWC who claim to be fans of wwe are as closed minded as vince is...Alot of the IWC dont think from both point of view just like vince he only cares about what he wants and what works for him and will make him money while most of the IWC only cares what works for them and what will be entertaining for them....if both side would look at either others point of views and way of thinking then WWE would be OMG the greatest thing since the late 70's early 90's
    Well said ihearvoices.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    everyone who says cena should never turn heel, jeez am I glad you don't run the company.

So what if Cena turns heel? WWE is scared that they will stop making money? That sales will go down. Oh for god sakes, where have WWE's balls gone? Quit relying on Cena... who knows tomorrow Cena might have a heart attack, or his plane might crash, he may be in a car accident... what then WWE? How are you going to make money then huh?

I am so sick of WWE 'testing the waters' to see if something works, they don't wanna risk something... fuck that, what happened to WWE's balls? By doing this they have not been able to create any new stars for the past 6 years... all their potential future big stars have left the company: Carlito, Shelton, Kennedy, Hassan, Burke, Lesnar, Lashley, MVP and now CM Punk.

They only pushed Orton to look strong when they knew Batista was leaving and needed a replacement, they could have done that to Orton in 2007. But no.

Fine keep Cena face, and he will be the only big star in the company for years to come. Morrison, Miz, Del Rio, Swagger, Sheamus will all remain in the mid card just like Orton was from 2005-2009 despite being world champions.

They have failed to create new stars cause they are oh so scared of loosing Cena fans.

I don't recollect WWE losing fans, or merch sales when Austin and Rock turned heel? Oh wait that was in an era when WWF had balls and when the average rating was a 6.2... my bad... oh yeah their biggest star 'Stone Cold' was out for like 10 months but they still managed to keep their high ratings and merch sales... but no wait Attitude era sucked right? it was horrible, I mean it was the worse... they had awful promos, awful wrestlers, awful wresting yet the numbers were the record breaking...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    everyone who says cena should never turn heel, jeez am I glad you don't run the company.

So what if Cena turns heel? WWE is scared that they will stop making money? That sales will go down. Oh for god sakes, where have WWE's balls gone? Quit relying on Cena... who knows tomorrow Cena might have a heart attack, or his plane might crash, he may be in a car accident... what then WWE? How are you going to make money then huh?

I am so sick of WWE 'testing the waters' to see if something works, they don't wanna risk something... fuck that, what happened to WWE's balls? By doing this they have not been able to create any new stars for the past 6 years... all their potential future big stars have left the company: Carlito, Shelton, Kennedy, Hassan, Burke, Lesnar, Lashley, MVP and now CM Punk.

They only pushed Orton to look strong when they knew Batista was leaving and needed a replacement, they could have done that to Orton in 2007. But no.

Fine keep Cena face, and he will be the only big star in the company for years to come. Morrison, Miz, Del Rio, Swagger, Sheamus will all remain in the mid card just like Orton was from 2005-2009 despite being world champions.

They have failed to create new stars cause they are oh so scared of loosing Cena fans.

I don't recollect WWE losing fans, or merch sales when Austin and Rock turned heel? Oh wait that was in an era when WWF had balls and when the average rating was a 6.2... my bad... oh yeah their biggest star 'Stone Cold' was out for like 10 months but they still managed to keep their high ratings and merch sales... but no wait Attitude era sucked right? it was horrible, I mean it was the worse... they had awful promos, awful wrestlers, awful wresting yet the numbers were the record breaking...
    ^^^Perfect example of what im talking about....As far as rock and austin turning heel Rock was never ever a baby face he was a face no doubt but never a mega face and real over with the younger fans as hogan and cena. Stone cold has always and will always be Face/heel it just at one point in his career they decide to have him be 100% heel and work with HHH thats all. So u can compare the two plus times are way different if vince listen to people like you and had" balls" as you say and risked it every night he would lose sponsors and sooner than later be just like WCW,ECW and soon TNA and be out of business... You cant run business like how u saying making a bunch of not though tout risk u will lose customers and be out of business before you know it...As far as the whole making a star thing WWE nor Vince can make a star thats all up to the superstar and mainly fans. Either you got it or you dont and alot of people on the roster dont have it atleast right now. the roster is full of young guys with lack of experience. All those guys who had experience and that was in the main event picture left within a year apart from each other leaving the main event div very empty and unfilled. So alot of the IWC included yourself need to understand that and stop pointing the finger to vince and making the only suggesting of turning superstars heel or face cause that does not solve all problems.